Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 04:39:05
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Am I the only one who can't get through reCAPTCHA? Started by: Voltaire on Nov 28, '17 17:20

Some of the voting sites use reCAPTCHA. The kind that has "Click here to prove you're not a robot" validation.

When I click there, the browser tab lags, then I get an alert that reCAPTCHA coudln't be contacted. I never had problems with reCAPTCHA on other websites. I use Firefox.

Anybody else experiencing this issue? It's tainting my vote honesty score.

Report Post Tip

you can block the particular voting site by going here manage>settings>block vote sites

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I did that for most of those sites. But I still can't get 100% honesty rating.

Report Post Tip

If you have a particular issue with a vote site, let me know so that I can contact them and let them know.  Some of these sites are pretty hands-off by the owners and a problem may exist without them even knowing.  Ironically, today I got an email back 20 days later from one of our vote sites about their broken captcha which is now fixed.

Anyway, good chance they may not even know if theres a problem, so if you spot one, let me know so I can forward it over :)

Report Post Tip

I think it was problem with either firefox or re-captcha. And yes, most of those sites are really horrible from all points of view.

Report Post Tip

Have you tried using another browser?

Report Post Tip

Had the exact same issue myself. I switched browser and that helped a lot.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Am I the only one who can't get through reCAPTCHA?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL