Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 05:45:34
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Your arms aren't long enough. Wrong city pal. Started by: Voltaire on Nov 28, '17 17:25

Take the tip isnt so good since often we loose to much money, betetr to search round by your self and inf it for free ;)

Report Post Tip

thanks for the info, saved me a lot of time

Report Post Tip

Wrong city or church.x

Report Post Tip

good questions and good answers, here here mate!

Report Post Tip

I dont know dude im just saying

Report Post Tip

I just open a bunch and hope :D

Report Post Tip
Pay the 20 grand you will get local ones.
Report Post Tip

this is a very helpful thread, cheers!

Report Post Tip

takes a lot of attempts to pickpocket o usually get the grasping in thin air or perhaps this persons in jail who knows

Report Post Tip

Use tips> Undertaker

Report Post Tip

Good advice, thanks everyone!

Report Post Tip

Just right click and open in new tab. Open 15-20 tabs then cycle through them and 1 is bound to be in your city. Doesn't take long. The rewards for completing GR achievement pretty tidy so worth a bit of effort. If you don't find one after 15-20 attempts, buy the tip. 

Report Post Tip

I was having this same problem, and it was driving me crazy. I guess I will just grab a few names and go from there. 

Report Post Tip

the reward for the final graverobbing achievement makes it all worthwhile (or so i am told as i haven't achieved it yet). Even if like me you largely pay the bribe

Report Post Tip
Easy way is to buy MIAs with credits and shoot them and then check personals and info and you can easily see where they died and GR them.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Your arms aren't long enough. Wrong city pal.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL