Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:48:53
Page:  1 
NOTICE: Hustle 1 word answer spam. Started by: Squishy on Nov 29, '17 04:28

Just a friendly reminder that one word answer posts for hustle points will now be removed.  When a post is removed, you lose XP.  If this continues to be a problem, we will have to also retroactively mark the Hustle as incomplete since there is no valid post, which will negate your streak, removing a large amount of points.

Please put a little more effort into posting, I feel its better to give the users a little slack in their hustle posts which is why we don't have it specified as "Post at least 144 characters in the outside forum", but if this low effort spam continues, we will have to make changes to remove the spam and prevent further spam.

Report Post Tip

ok cool

Report Post Tip

I's sad that incentive to posting turned to incentive to spamming instead. When there's so much that could be discussed in Outside.

Report Post Tip

I've never much enjoyed the "post or else" feeling of being given the "post in an Outside thread" assignment...

I'd love if more people did post, but forcing them to in order to keep a daily hustle streak alive is not a path to quality content.

Report Post Tip

The outside forum literally could be a discussion about anything.... in a game that is about social interaction.  If people can't find a single topic to create or reply to, then I would much rather them not complete the hustle and gain the rewards for posting than to post a single . mark, or some random "Asdf"

Report Post Tip

i post acdc but it was a name of a band i like it wont happen no more

Report Post Tip
Fair enuff
Report Post Tip

I understand. And I would love for the boards to become the driving mechanic of the game as a whole.

However, incentivizing social interaction this way will naturally result in those not wishing to take part doing the bare minimum required to progress. If you just want to see more quality words posted to the forum, leave it to those who are interested in posting of their own volition or demand specific requirements to fulfill the hustle. As long as people who don't want to post must post, we will continue to see the least amount of effort required to reap the benefit.

While this is unfortunate, it shouldn't be surprising.

Report Post Tip

i cant spell good thats why hard me post but if any whats play chess i been play from the 1swt gard

Report Post Tip

Ok. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I do understand this in a way as it's better to try to get some form of response, not a one-word answer, not really going to do much in the way of constructive conversations though :D 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: NOTICE: Hustle 1 word answer spam.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL