Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 07:25:20
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Why do local banks exist? Started by: Voltaire on Dec 01, '17 03:10

Since banks generate no income from interest and local banks do not allow you to access them from other cities, what is a good usercase for local banks? Or do they exist just for diversity, without any practical use?

Report Post Tip

Money tributed to CLs by their family is held in local bank accounts.

Report Post Tip

When I gamble, I like to put my winnings into a local bank to keep track of how much I've won for that session before moving it over to the federal bank. Or if you're holding money for someone, or want to make sure you have such amount of money without worrying about spending it, it can be used as a savings account. 

Report Post Tip

In reality, its a remnant of features from the past.  I would have no objection to removing them and making just two global banks, fed bank and fed bank savings.  (The credit saving feature is used by a lot to keep track of money for different things/people, so it would make sense to continue that on with the regular banks).

Unless anyone has any objections, I can add this to the bottom of the list of stuff to remove.

Report Post Tip

Similar to tax earnings, you could make DFP earnings auto-deposit into a local bank?

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Why do local banks exist?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL