Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 09:06:54
Page:  1 
New edition to LA Started by: James-Sullivan on Dec 17, '17 16:24

You had seen the signs everywhere!. Plastid around town were flyers and advertisement signs that read "Fame View Hotel coming soon!."

As curiosity peaks, more and more LA residents surrounded the massive project. A building that once stood vacant in the downtown area of LA was now finally being put to good use. I stood outside the front entrance with both Godfather Cletus and Godmother Olympia, as Fame View was set to open soon. I noticed the crowd starting to grow larger and larger, as everyone's eagerness grew. Both Cletus and Olympia gave me a nod, signaling it was time for me to speak. I grabbed a wood box, using it as a platform so that I could get the attention of the crowd, or at least the ones who could see me. I cleared my throat and put my right arm up. The crowd quieted as I began to speak.

"Evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure a lot of you are curious as to what all this is about, and I wanted to shed some light on it for all of you!. Behind me is a building that stood vacant in the heart of LA for a good year. With the generosity of both Cletus and Olympia. And a vision that I wanted to make happen, we came together to put this building to the best use possible!. Ladies and gentlemen...you are all looking at the soon to be Fame View Hotel!. The grand opening is happening soon, and inside the foyer is a guest book so you may make reservations. But I assure you all that there is plenty of room. I would also like to announce that upon grand opening there will be a party. So dress nice and prepare for a good time!. Inside on the guest book is a list of various rooms, along with prices for those who are curious. However I would ask that everyone bare with me as I would like to take this time to let Cletus and Olympia speak."

I step down and let both of them decide who will step up next.     

Report Post Tip

Olympia looked over at @Cletus_Kasady, who didn't seem to be making any movement to be first up on the platform. So she rubbed her hands together slightly as the nerves washed over her, and then stepped up onto the little platform James-Sullivan had placed on the ground. 

She wasn't the greatest at making her voice loud over others, but she did her best as she said, "Hello everyone! If you didn't know, I'm Olympia. I'm the newly appointed GodMOTHER Chairman of Los Angeles. And I'm here with James and Cletus today to help announce the opening of this grand hotel. The planning has been going for quite awhile and it's great to see it come to fruition. So behind me is the Fame View Hotel, and in just a few short hours, the ribbon will be cut and the front doors will be open!"

She turned around to look at the beautiful building, and then when she looked back at the crowd, she continued, "Inside this building, I imagine parties, business meetings, social gatherings.. There are many uses to this building, but the most important one is going to be housing people; albeit temporarily. Giving tourists a place to stay while they visit our beautiful city; or giving regular citizens of this world a place to stay while they decide if Los Angeles is where they want to plant their roots! So please.. Join me soon in celebration inside. I hope you got some good sleep last night because the party is going to be amazing, and last into the early hours of the morning!"

Report Post Tip

CletusKasady.

Report Post Tip

Cletus smiles and listens to his two old friends speak about their new business venture in the city of angels, he contributed to the hotel because he believed in the vision James-Sullivan had and as a house warming gift for his former hand and auth Olympia who he swore to always look after. After listening to Olympia's words Cletus walked up to the platform to speak.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to what will be simply put one of the finest establishments you will ever step foot in, a place that has had no expense spared and nothing overlooked. The goal of this joint venture between us is a five star hotel that will give a unique and amazing experience every time you decide to book here, and to of course jump start the business in LA. As my two partners here have said the grand opening is soon and you're all invited to RSVP for what will be a magical evening full of high class food and entertainment, I hope to see you all there."

Walking down from the platform, Cletus takes a chair sit next to Olympia and let James continue speaking.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I step back up on the box.

"Thank you Cletus, and Olympia. As Godfather Cletus said, a 5 star experience is the main goal here. In addition to that we do have a restaurant right off the foyer. When you go inside look for the lit up blue sign that says Fame View Sapphire!. As previously stated there was no expense spared in the place, and you all will see that when you walk inside for the first time. When the doors open please stick to the foyer and ballroom, while the workers finish cleaning all the rooms. And I Hope everyone enjoys the party!."

While standing in the center of Cletus and Olympia, I snip the ribbon as Fame View had opened!. Inside was a list of rooms and rates.

Suite: $30 per night

Deluxe Suite: $45 per night

Luxury Suite: $60 per night

Presidential Suite: $80 per night

Fame View Suite: $95 per night

Penthouse: $110 per night

Fame View Penthouse (limited available) $250 per night

I let the guests look everything over and prepare for the party, while the finishing touches are put on the hotel and restaurant.

Report Post Tip

It's pure serenity when you're able to relax in a Penthouse by yourself and the price can't be beaten at $250 a night, I could live here if I really wanted to. I have access to a full kitchen, a full bar of whatever drinks I could possibly, round the clock room service. It's quite nice, actually. It's a small taste of royalty if you will.

L.A. is definitely a nice place to be if you're tired of the bitter cold, I suggest staying here for a couple weeks and getting your mind off the daily hustle we put ourselves through, day in and day out. Business out here isn't too bad either, there are plenty of people out there ready to have a 'good time'.

I'm glad to see my family expanding to the west coast. Being here brings back a lot of memories from my late father, these used to be his stomping grounds. Although his legacy was short-lived, due to the war, I'll be here to carry his legacy on. My mother and I continued to live out here for a couple of years before we finally moved to Manhattan, where I got my start in this whole operation.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New edition to LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL