Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:47:15
Page:  1 
Long night and one to many drinks Started by: Lockheart on Dec 19, '17 01:54

The weather outside in Las Vegas was nothing more then chilly for a late afternoon in the winter season. Lights filled the streets as passerby's, dancing flakes of snow fell down powdering the streets with its chilly white fluff. Lockheart who is called "Loli" She wandered and made her way to the bar to relax as the snow fell. It was just another long day. She found a seat and sat at the bar ordering a few shots of balkan before ordering a glass of whiskey and relaxing. She felt warm just a little tipsy.

Being seen alone a stranger came up to her offering to buy her another drink sitting alone next to her to chat. She seemed to not want to speak to this man yet still gave him the time of day. Spending the next few hours she sat drinking and talking.

"What might your name be little miss?" Said the unknown man as Lockheart took a drink from her whiskey.
"Lorina Lockheart, and who might you be sir?" She stared at him from the corner of her eyes.
He could not help but let out a chuckle scooting his seat close to her. She let out a sigh and finished her glass. The man flagged the bartender to fill her another glass as he spoke. "My name is Anthony." He kept it simple letting her know his first name as she nodded.

She listened taking drinks with a straight face. The man kept a eye on her as he got himself a drink. She relaxed the more she drank before admitting she should be heading back home. Standing up the man reached over taking her hand and insisting that she stay for a few more drinks. With a firm no she slipped her hand out from his. "No sir, I really must be going." He stood and chuckled tailing her to the door. "Whats it gonna take to have you stay and keep me company?" She was stopped by his hand on her shoulder. This only pissed her off further, turning herself she stared at him before he pressed her against the wall.

Being small she had the disadvantage and stayed put. "Mind leaving me be sir." She said with a flat tone before being forced into a kiss. Furious her knee went up right between his legs in the attempt to damage his next of kin. He pulled back with a grunt and raised his hand at her. Taking the slap before her shirt collar was grabbed, she was lifted to her toes. "You little brat." The man spoke with a toxic tone. She curled her lips up in a grin cheek red from the hit. She let out a small chuckle, "Look at that, nothing but a filthy rat." 

Being almost slung due to her size she hit a nearby table  with her heels skidding on the floor. The manager shaking his head and coming out from behind the bar with a few servers, not coming too close yet. Lockheart stood back onto her feet moving herself towards the man, he came close before taking a hit to the gut. With a glare the man picked up the nearest bottle before taking a downward swing at her head, with a sickening crack. She lifted her head to see one of the waiters taking the hit, to his arms which were raised over his head. Lockheart was blocked the man restrained by the manager and some of his fellow workers taking him and shoving him out the door. 

She was told to head home and avoid trouble. With a soft sigh she waited her swollen cheek she moved on out of the bar and into the heavy snow covered ground. With a shiver from the chill. She moved towards the HQ where she would make it to her room to rest. Once there, she removed the jacket she wore, dropping a note from her pocket she picked it up not really caring she placed it on the table and showered before laying her head down to rest for the night.

Report Post Tip

Mincel has just gotten off the airplane relieved that he touched down in Las Vegas airport.He remember meeting with a woman that called herself Lockheart.Mincel pulled his black peacoat flap over his face,smacking his black gloves together feeling the warmth from within him.He pulls out a piece of parchment paper that Lockheart wrote her address on.

"Its cold out here,I need to find a cab if I have to get here"he thinks really hard before hauling a cab.Mincel gets into the cab as he hands the cab driver the parchment paper."You want to go to this place man" cab driver says with a dialect.Mincel smiled and shakes his head."okay sir" as the driver sets off to the apartment address on the paper.

When reach the location he hands the cab driver 2 dollars and starts walking up the steps to the apartments going to the stairs as he ascend the stairs he noticed blood on the rails.Mincel mind starts to remember about the brawl that Lockheart gotten into before and wonders if this blood on rails was hers.

Going to Lockheart's apartment door he knocks hard hoping she is awake.He looks around making sure no one was around as he knocks more on the door.He smirks as he starts slowly walking down the stairs to leave."What a wonderful visit I just had" as he thinks to himself.

Report Post Tip

Lockheart was in a heavy sleep dreaming about the fight and sore where she had taken a few hits. She turned over a few times in her slumber with grumbles under her breath as she wished the night had worked better in her favor. Woke with a start, hearing the knock on the door a few times. She rubbed her head and walked barefoot to the door. Once at the door she heard no more knocking. 

Looking through the peephole of her door she saw Mincel, the man she had met earlier and quickly unlocked the door and opened it. She was hit with the freezing air as she stepped barefoot onto her snow covered porch. Still swollen where she was hit she spoke up hoping to catch his attention before he could leave from her view. "Mincel!" She stepped down the steps, slipping on the cold snow she reached the sidewalk and caught up to the man.

She huffed freezing as she was in just a thin long sleeve shirt, and slacks for sleep. Barefoot and trembling. She had left the door open streaming light out onto the street. "What are you doing here Mincel? I did not expect you to visit so soon..." She crossed her arms under her chest nose red from the cold and so were her cheeks.

Report Post Tip

Mincel starts walking down the walkway,he stops to light a smoke as he hear Lockheart yells his name.Mincel turns around surprised to her outside in the cold barely with anything on."Well Lockheart you looking pretty as always." he says with a enthusiastic grin.

Mincel stares at her with a smile as she asked why he stopped by earlier after just meeting her."Well,I wanted to see you again.Was it too soon?"looking at still smiling as he takes a puff of his cigarette.He looks passed her as he spots her door wide open as wind starts to pick up swinging her door back and forth."How about we go inside in to reminisce?I bet it's cold out here for ya."as he walks pass her to the door of her house."Are you come Lockheart"looking at her with concern,as he finish his cigarette tossing it to the side before walking in.

Report Post Tip

Lockheart stared up at him before returning a small smile. Arms tightly wrapped around her chest to keep in some kind of warmth as she listened to him speak and give the reason of his early visit. With a bit of a chuckle she responded, "Well, you seem to be ready for business this late at night." 

Responding to the question he had asked she quickly disagreed with a shake of her head. "No no, It is fine. Just a bit of a start was not expecting a visit so soon." With a smile still on her face and her hair flicking in the wind as it picked up. She trembled, being asked if they should go inside she gave a curt nod before following him, each step she took was in each footprint he left in the snow. Walking back up the steps she entered the apartment behind him. Trembling and shutting her door to avoid any more heat from escaping outside. 

She held out her hand in a gesture to take his jacket. "Would you like some tea or coffee?" She offered to make some so they could spend some time to speak to one another.

Report Post Tip

Mincel hand LockHeart his black peacoat,as he walks to the nearest spot on the couch."Tea please if you don't mind."as tells LockHeart his drink.He watches her closely noticing bruising on her face and legs."What happened to you,did you get into another brawl at a pub again?"mincel smack his tongue against his teeth giving off a tsk sound,smirking at her.Mincel was a doctor in his prime so he knows when there has been damage or not to the body.

"Do you need me to check your bruises for any damages?"as mincel starts to open his medical bag he always carry with him.He starts to rummage through his items he bought a while ago in Chicago.Mincel looks up at LockHeart with a worried look.He starts to think she probably wants to know why he is here early.

"My home,it's been destroyed"as he clicked his tongue against his teeth again doing a tsk sound.Looking at LockHeart he wonders what she has to say about this turn of events.Mincel mind goes back to LockHeart about her bruises."You want treatment or not?"as he closes the medical bag laying it on the floor next to him.

Report Post Tip

Lockheart went and hung up his coat for him by the door before walking to the kitchen to start the kettle she had for tea. She was listening to his questions before setting the little mesh orb of tea leaves down into each cup. She went over and leaned on the door frame. "I did, someone was trying to be a bit too friendly with me..." 

She looked at him, not really minding the bruises but gave a small nod. No harm in checking, she thought. Though she heard the pot whistle and went to pour the cups and bring over a tray with sugar cream honey and the tea cups filled with the tea she set it on the coffee table and sat beside him. "I really should be more careful." 

She looked at Mincel when he mentioned his home was no longer standing and spoke quietly. "Im sorry for the loss of your home. You are welcome at anytime here if you would like. And as for the treatment you can take a look, I myself think I just need to walk off the bruising you know?" She showed a softened smile on her usual strict expression.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Long night and one to many drinks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL