Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 21:26:15
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Connection Time Out Error Started by: Frankie-Messina on Jan 02, '18 22:50
I have been trying to get on the website through my laptop and my home PC and my phone while connected to my local Internet connection here in the house . I have used multiple browsers have reset the modem and so far have had no luck loading the site on any device connected to my local Internet connection. Right now I am on the site through my phone which could access the site only after I disconnected from my local Internet and use my wireless provider .

If you have any suggestions on how to help me I would greatly appreciate it
Report Post Tip
I did also try to connect to the site with its IP address and through the proxy server provided for the United States. I also tried to use an incognito sitting on my browser to no avail
Report Post Tip
Sounds like somewhere between your home connection and us is a problem, they normally self fix. In the meantime you can take a different route by going through either usproxy.mafiareturns.com or ukproxy.mafiareturns.com (or as you found your cell provider not using wifi will take a different route too)

Coming on different way means you probably bypass the area that is down.
Report Post Tip

Solved!

I resolved the issue by unplugging my modem over night and letting it reset completely.  Plugged in this AM and boom - it works.  I was on MR when the event (whatever it was) happened and I can only reason that whatever occured screwed up my ability to come to the site I was on at the time... only after a full hard reset was I able to come back.

I did learn two things from this:

1) Syndicate is an absolute angel when it comes to walking you through computer fixes.  Thank you again, you're my hero!

2) I'm totally an MR addict.  /me taps vein and starts clicking again.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Connection Time Out Error
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL