Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:34:28
Page:  1 
Perfect timing! Started by: James-Sullivan on Jan 07, '18 01:49

After a grueling night in NY, both me and Joy reached LA!, I was home again. I had a meeting with Carmine in an hour at his compound. Until then I wanted to enjoy some downtime.

So there we were, me and Joy atop the roof at Fame View Hotel taking in the sights of downtown LA. It was dark, which made the views much better. The lights of the other buildings surrounded us as we were sitting in what was known as the rooftop lounge. I stared up at the sky smiling, happy to be relaxing... instead of dodging gunfire. I had told Joy I had a surprise awaiting her, but I wanted to let her wait it out a bit. I glanced over and seen she was anxious as to what this surprise was.

I waited to see what her reaction was. and if she would get impatient anytime soon.  

Report Post Tip

Joy crosses her legs, and then uncrosses them, and then crosses them again.  She's getting a little antsy sitting there, but Joy is a very patient girl, and she won't show it.

Before coming up to the Fame View Rooftop, they had stopped by James' place to change.  Joy was dressed in her cutest little black dress and black pumps.  She was wearing the pink pearl necklace and earrings that James had bought for her the day before they carried out the heist on the jewelry store.  She had taken special care with her appearance.  Her dark hair was cascading down her back in loose curls.  Her make up is almost imperceptible and flawless. 

She feels relaxed around James, but she senses that something is off with him.  She knows he had a close call back in New York, maybe that was it.

Unexpectedly she jumps up and moves over to the edge of the building.  The breeze catches her hair, and she smiles at James and motions for him to join her.

Look at how beautiful the city is darling!  This is such an amazing view.

Report Post Tip

Joy had moved in the perfect spot!. As she stared at the sights of the city I simply replied with a smile on my face.

"Joy... Look up."

Not missing a beat, Joy looks to the sky as a little firework display went off above the roof. Her attention completely turned to the sky, as she was staring up with excitement. I walked up behind her, but due to the noise and all that was going on she didn't hear me. Over the course of the last few days I had these thoughts, that all these places I owned!, the money I made!. It meant nothing if I had no one to enjoy it with. I couldn't take the money with me when my time came... so I though what the hell, if your going to do something do it right.

I pulled a black box out of my coat pocket and dropped to a knee, waiting for Joy to turn around. As the fireworks subsided she did, and was shocked to see me in the position I was in. I stared up into her eyes.

"Joy... this life, as we said before. It has no longevity, well maybe sometimes. But the point is there is no time to waste. If you want something, or someone you need to go for it. I found that someone!."

I opened the black box revealing a beautiful ring that looked to really suit Joy well. all that was left to do was ask the question.

"Joy...will you marry me?."

Report Post Tip

Joy looks down at James quizzically, at first she thought he was teasing her. But when she looks into his eyes and sees his sincerity she nearly breaks into tears. All of her unspoken desires come rushing out in a torrent of emotion.

She shakes slightly as she nods her head and answers him.

Yes James, I will marry you. I would be honored to be your wife.

Tears of happiness well up in her eyes.  She had no idea of the depth of her feelings until James had expressed his own.

I love you James, and I will spend the rest of my life showing you exactly how much.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Sliding the ring onto Joy's finger, I stand to my feet. Both kissing and hugging Joy, I wrap my arm around her after we enjoy the moment a little more. As I start to walk with her with my arm draped around the top of her shoulder, I reply.

"I have no doubt you will make me a very happy man. We can celebrate this night further, but first I have to head to Carmine's for a meeting. I am running a little behind, and Carmine is not one to tolerate someone being late for a business gathering."

I walk Joy to the penthouse, which was only one floor down. Sliding the key in the door, I open it softly.

"Soon as I return we will celebrate more."    

A smile crossed my face. I handed Joy the key and headed to see what Carmine needed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Perfect timing!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL