Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:47:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [ > - >>> ]
What Is Your Favorite Type of Movie? Started by: MarieCosta on Jan 08, '18 03:42

I'd have to say action movies or comedy

Report Post Tip
Comedy, action, and scifi... Those are always my favorite genres. But... I will admit to liking a good drama as well.
Report Post Tip

For me, movies were always a way to rest. I am ashamed to admit, but gosh I like this WWE types of movies where a guy shoots from his pistol and hits something and it all goes boom, you are sitting there, contemplating life and wondering, how the hell did he blow up the White House with 9mm gun.

Report Post Tip
Disaster movies just to see how far fetched they are haha
Report Post Tip

Action and thriller movies. 

Report Post Tip

war movies'

Report Post Tip

Is a good movie an option? Seriously, I never really care about genre just what others I respect opinions of tell me about a movie is what I decide to see it or not from.

Report Post Tip

Historical movies set in the past that tell epic tales really tickle my fancy. 

Report Post Tip

I prefer Horror movies, not today's garbage, I mean the old school slasher flicks. Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween etc etc. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It depends on my mood, recently enjoying anything appocolypse based with everything that is going on lol
Report Post Tip

I’d say comedy, but I also enjoy thrillers and action packed movies every now and then

Report Post Tip

I like supernatural horror. It's by far my fav. But I also have a sordid love affair with B-rate films... think horror-comedy, bad sci-fi, etc. I have a soft spot for the kitsch. 

Report Post Tip

Military, action, comedy and psychological thrillers

Report Post Tip

I like a whole variety of movies, but something with lots of ation or really dark humor usually does the trick.

Report Post Tip

Anything sci-fi is worth watching

Report Post Tip

Hate to sound so girly and soft but romcoms do the trick for me.

Report Post Tip

Action/Adventure, Action/comedy, Action Thrillers

Report Post Tip

just comedy I need laugh in this corona days,something like american pie,or dictator

Report Post Tip

Sci-Fi & fantasy

Report Post Tip

I love the Pirates of Carribean series. I like a lot of films :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Is Your Favorite Type of Movie?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL