Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:31:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Your Favorite Game Aspect of MR? Started by: Louie_Bruno on Aug 29, '10 20:07

The thrill of seeing my Marijuana price soar. It is the only reason I login.

Report Post Tip

Shooting would be my favourite

Report Post Tip

Yeah it feels good to travel from city to city to unload some serious shipments of heroin and cocain, and of course without ever leaving my house.:)

Report Post Tip

I think its the makin money business, when it comes to money you make all you can haha anything that has to deal with you gaining money amounts... A.K.A. Drun drug runs and dfp's

Report Post Tip

Doing OC's and flying all over making deals

Report Post Tip

My family's bond is what keeps me coming back each and every day. If you have a good family, that is priceless and makes working on this game worth wild. (: 

Report Post Tip

the simplicity

Report Post Tip

Pissing people off

Report Post Tip

All the individual profiles is why I keep coming back...Oh, and the people I guess :P

Report Post Tip

The fact that you can perform a charachter of mafia !!! You move as an individual and as a family !!! The bonds between you and your family ,the respect ... the glory !!

Report Post Tip

Pissing JesseJames off.

Report Post Tip

The automated features. A jailbreak gets my blood going.

Report Post Tip

wacking people no doubt about it!

Report Post Tip

The barrage of insults and ridicule I receive from my friends and family whenever I am playing MR (or "checking my stock profolio" as I call it) in their presence

Report Post Tip

what keeps me here/makes me come back is the people, i can be away for a long time and come back knowing there is someone to chat to.

Report Post Tip

the streets

Report Post Tip

DRUG DEALING

Report Post Tip

The originality. I don't many other games where deaths are permanent, and consequences so real, so common and so harsh.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your Favorite Game Aspect of MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL