Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 00:12:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Los Angeles Ball Started by: Olympia on Jan 13, '18 20:45

Conn busted in the place, hoping he wouldn’t be noticed. A couple of faces near the door looked at him, but other than that it was a pretty clean sneak in. He had fallen asleep moments before the bal was to take place, and he had just woken up half an hour ago. He spotted a couple of familiar faces, but decided to go see everyone after the big suprise he had prepared.

He quickly found the live band, playing in the corner and waited for the song to end before interrupting things and grabbing the mic.

”Erm... Hi. I’d like to thank our dear GodMother Olympia for organizing this wonderful event, who looks stunning this evening may I say so myself. Viva Los Angeles!” He said briefly, while busting his saxophone case open and taking the golden instrument out. “Now, it’s time to dance!”

Report Post Tip

Olympia smiled when she noticed Conn had somehow sneaked into the ball and had joined up with the band to play his Saxophone.

When he spoke over the microphone and mentioned how stunning she looked, she said, "Well, Conn, you WERE basically my stylist tonight! This dress is lovely, so thank YOU! I look forward to hearing you play!"

Report Post Tip

A smile grew on Conn’s face as the GodMother spoke. What a relief, she had enjoyed his gift! He kissed her on both cheeks, à la française, and then grabbed his instrument and followed the bands lead, pitching in when it sounded right.

Report Post Tip

Olympia turned back to her friends to see what they were talking about before grabbing her Martini and sipping on it as she watched the band perform. She smiled as she watched them play together like they had being doing it forever. It sounded great!

When the song finished, she clapped her hands, yelling, "More! That was awesome!"

Report Post Tip

JimmyTwoSaints watched outside from the valet line as a whos-who of SoCal High Society entered the Great Olympia's shindig. Politicians, Movie Stars,and the early founders of a ritzy neighborhood to the west called Beverly Hills, all made their way into the party. JimmyTwoSaints watched as Olympia greeted each guest by name with no notes. Impressive, thought JTS.

JimmyTwoSaints knew he wasn't made for that world, so he decided to stay in his world. He immediately went down to the end of the valet line where the "working girls" were waiting for the party to end... 

Report Post Tip

Feeling a little giddy from all the wine and the spin with Ramires Aislin leans into him.

She teasingly whispers into his ear, "I think a dance is in order." She grabs his hand just as Conn says such lovely words in thanks to Olympia for hosting such a grand event. He then begins to play along with the band, a lovely jazz tune in thanks. Aislin applauds her own thanks while smiling brightly at Olympia.

After the clapping dies down she looks towards Ramires once more, and grabbing his hand deftly maneuvers around the twining bodies of the other dancers on the floor. She finds a spot so they too can dance the night away.

Report Post Tip

Ramires follows Aislin out on the dance floor, he moves with her and locks his eyes on hers.

He smiles at her and whispers "You look stunning today." He twirls her around as their bodies move to the jazz tunes.

Report Post Tip

After a few songs had played and she had even managed to coax Brutus onto the dance floor, she took a moment away to go grab the hat from the table by the door. 

She walked back across the room and up to the microphone. After asking the singer if she could have a moment of time with the mic, she said into it, "I think it's about time for another prize! The night is almost over and I haven't given out anywhere near as much as I had planned. So... The next winner issss..."

She put her hand into the hat and pulled a name out then said, "Aislin! Your prize is $20,000! Congratulations! And now let's let the dancing continue!"

Reaching into her bag, she grabbed the envelope out again, grabbing a small stack out of it that had a note on top that said $20,000, and then she handed it to Aislin, giving her a quick hug.

"You two look great dancing together!" She exclaimed to Aislin and Ramires. "Guess that's why you two make such a good team over there at West Coast Dreamers! I'm gonna' go sit at the bar with Brutus again and have another drink. You two keep enjoying yourselves!"

Report Post Tip

Ramires smiles Aislin congratulating her on her winnings, he runs over to the bar and comes back with a glass of champagne for the two of them and Olympia.

"I think you are onto something there Olympia."

He raises his glass and takes a sip as he continues chatting with the two ladies.

Report Post Tip

The party was winding up finally, and the night was getting chilly. She noticed people beginning to put their coats on so she walked to the middle of the room and cleared her throat. 

"Before you all leave from the party tonight, I'd like to give out the jackpot prize." With a smile, she walked over to the hat again, making sure there were six pieces of paper in the hat for all the people that had attended. "So the winner of the jackpot prize is....."

She pulled a piece of paper out of the hat, announcing, "Conn! Come on over and get the prize real quick!"

Smiling at him, she handed him a large stack of cash and gave him a hug, saying, "Don't spend that all in one place now. And the rest of you guys, I hope you enjoyed the evening, and I thank you for coming. I'm sure we will all see each other again soon! Goodbye and be safe!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los Angeles Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL