Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:30:21
Page:  1 
Getting the Intel Started by: Salvatore_Lucania on Jan 19, '18 18:56

Luca walked into a dank warehouse he owned for just such occasions. The location was why he picked it up with nothing around it was the perfect place away from prying eyes and ears. As he entered he was joined by his Underboss Roadrunner and they headed back to a room near the back where the four men they had captured at the docks where being held. 

Luca walked in and looked at the four men, who were tied to chairs, before removing his suit jacket and rolling up his sleeves. He turned and pulled his gun and walked up to the first guy and shot him once in both kneecaps, without saying a word, then he holstered the gun. 

The man passed out from the pain and Luca signaled to one of his guys to wake him up. The man walks over and throws cold water on his head and slaps some to wake him up. 

Once he was awake Luca walked over to him and said "I want you awake to fully enjoy this" he said to the man before pulling a knife and slowly pushing and twisting it into the man's shoulder. The man tried to scream but it was muffled by the gag that he, and the others, all had in their mouths. 

Luca left the knife in the shoulder and walked over to a table and grabbed a hammer and couple small spikes then turned back to the man kneels down and drove one spike through each of the man's feet. 

Luca stood up and grabbed a cloth wiping the blood off his hands before turning to the other men.  "I will tell you this one time. The first one who tells me what I want to know will die quickly and painlessly, the rest of you I will make this" he says pointing to the man in the chair "seem like a Swedish massage and make it last for a very long time." 

Luca scans the three men and smiles to see their eyes go wide at the thought of what he just told them. 

"Tyler Durden sent you to MY city and now you are here, this is what happens when you come to Chicago with malice intentions," he says pointing to the man in the chair

"First question What are you doing here?"

"Second question what are you waiting for at the docks?" He says scanning the men

Luca walks up to one of the men who looks like he wants to say something and removes his gag. The man spits at him and screams some profanities at Luca before Luca pulls his gun flips it around and pistol-whipped the man in the jaw breaking the man's jaw, which now sat at a really weird angle. 

"I have all day, no other plans today so I can keep this up for as long as I like, I suggest you all decide how painfully you want your last days to be," he says to the men. 

He turns toward the next guy and removes his gag. 

"we are waiting on a shipment of weapons and explosives Tyler wants to take out Joseph_Ligambi." the man says. 

"we have our first winner," Luca says with a smile. 

Report Post Tip

Roadrunner stood back a bit watching the scene, it did not bother him to see these men suffer hell he was usually the one doing the questioning. Well this time was different, see the boss had personal stakes in this in fact Roads job was to make sure they had all the info before his boss killed all of them.

The words the man speaks makes his blood boil Tyler Durden really wanted to make a move on Uncle Jo the Godfather of the city. Why? what was his play here? he had to know none of the families who were all loyal would stand by and let it happen. Now the boss needed to get the rest of the info, where was Tyler and Marla and Robert? and how many were with them? 

Road continued standing there quietly waiting for the boss to finish.

Report Post Tip

Luca pulls his .45 and shoots the man in the head that answered the question. 

"See I am a man of my word," he said gesturing to the man he just killed

"Now there is a bonus round and the first one to answer will get the same"

"Where the fuck is Tylers little bitch MARLA?" he says with disdain in his voice

Luca walks over to the man that is nailed to the floor and removes the gag

"do you have something to say?" he asks

"She is going after her target, which is to kill MarieCosta" he says with laugh

Luca keeps it long enough to walk to the table and grab a hammer he then walks back over the man and starts swinging and smashing every bone in the man's arms and legs and keeps going.

Report Post Tip

Roadrunner watchedas his boss killed the first man to speak, he then turned and went crazy on the other. Road understood he would do the same if it was the other way around, but they needed info first. Road stepped forward and laid a hand on Luca's shoulder, "Remember boss, the others must live till they talk."

Report Post Tip

Luca turned to the two men left alive. 

"I will not ask again where is she?" he demanded pointing to the man he just destroyed with a hammer. 

One of the last men told Luca that she was staying at a dive hotel in the loop. Luca thanked him with a bullet in the head and turned to Roadrunner.

"get what you can out of that make it last." He said pointing to the last man

"I have a meeting to attend with a mutt."  He said before walking off with a few of his men. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Getting the Intel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL