Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:32:37
Page:  1 
1930's Started by: SchumerShutdown on Jan 21, '18 06:25

Just a few seconds ago I saw a posting on 1930's RP and there were 14 reviews. Not one took the time to engage in convo including myself. (For me personally, it was too lengthy and the first three sentences had me yawing) What were the other 13 viewers reasons for remaining quiet? Were they on the hustle to read the streets to gain a point or two?   (On the hustle thing all we got to to is click and not read)

Was the poster visiting the eye DR?

Report Post Tip

Or the teeth DR. We may never know. 

Report Post Tip

@SchumerShutdown I'm not sure which post you're referring to, but some people post to the forums just to share stories.  Stories aren't the same as RP, they are self contained stories in which no reply is wanted or necessary.  It's simply the writer sharing a story about their character.  Many folks do that to share character histories and such. 

Since I don't know which post you're referring to I can't say for sure that it was a story, but there might be a lot of reasons that people didn't reply.  Maybe they didn't know how best to respond, maybe when they read it they were on their phones and felt replying now would be difficult, maybe they didn't know if the post was a story or if it was waiting on someone in particular to reply?  It's also possible some of the views could be search engine bots having scanned the post.

Also, going forward, please keep in mind that we try to encourage and support writers of all skill levels on this site.  Giving unwanted critiques on other player's writing - whether it's their technical skills, creativity, or the grasp of the English language - can discourage others from trying their hand at writing on the boards (and drive people from our community) and that's the last thing any of us wants.  

Report Post Tip

Thanks Frankie. I got to ask is the circus in town? VictoriaValium appears to be auditioning for a clown part.

Report Post Tip
life today is hard ----would of loved the 30s
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 1930's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL