Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:08:52
Page:  1 
A Salute to a Legend Started by: SchumerShutdown on Jan 21, '18 07:14

There was a legend I met many years ago. Many of you cannot even imagine how good we were because you are hell bent on seating yourselves in the same seats.  Those who knew this legend either hated or respected her. Hate in her world was welcomed. I taught her it meant she was doing something right. The seed was planted.

Mafia online will never compare to the times she and I had across the map.  I will cherish our memories of much success being the underdogs many times.  It was for sure much fun there and here....We rocked for sure and nobody can take that from us.  We put the C in challenge and never turned a mobster down to work. We communicated everything to our familiy(s) and build  trust.  We extended a hand to rogues who listened to us to not rouge it and they respected our wishes. .  Nobody up in here right now can say the same. Shitholes are a dime a dozen these days.

Beck if you pop in  I am sending a huge shout out in your honor. Happy New Year and I love you.  I'd send ya some old school cookies out of Italy but there is no market for old school these days.

Nina

Report Post Tip

While wandering the desolate streets a sole sheet of paper blew up to her shoe. She picks it up and reads it. She realizes the author was an old dear friend. She stuffs the paper in her pocket and looks for a phone booth. It's time she makes a call. She hopes the number she has is still good!

Report Post Tip

Nina - what you taught me in another land was invaluable, priceless. You did strengthen my backbone. We built some great families here and there. We never lost sight of what it took to keep things fun. You were fiercely loyal and a top notch gamer. 

Unfortunately between the trolls spreading lies and paranoid schizophrenics here people like you and I who are great leaders are shoved aside so that one of their lazy, fake friends can lead. Honesty and integrity are not words in their vocabulary. There are a few good ones hear but the majority should be shipped to that island I used to talk about :) There's not enough good for me to ever play this game again.

Unfortunately, words elude me at times now. I have grown old and find myself searching for them at times. These two posts have taken me nearly an hour. Luckily, "at times" are the operative words. Tell your son I said hi :) - see, I remembered that :)

Happy New Year and Love you too.

Beckjo ; )

Ps ... I'll be not far from you the middle of March .... Well, closer than where I am now. DC Bound. My best friend's son is graduating from Quantico :)

Report Post Tip

Oh Jesus, we've been Isabella'd again... I thought hoped she'd been practicing her crazy elsewhere these days.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Guess again . . .

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Excellent. I like baseless arrogance and semi-coherent ramblings -.-

Report Post Tip

Shadowfax, I'm certain you can have all your needs met at the coffee shop. That is where the brainless meet.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Salute to a Legend
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL