Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:45:20
Page:  1 
Meeting with Marla Started by: Salvatore_Lucania on Jan 21, '18 22:18

Luca and his men staked out the shady motel that Marla was staying at. It was the perfect place to lay low and not be noticed, and not the normal places Tyler's top people would normally be staying. They waited till they saw her and knew which room she was in before they set their plan into action. 

Each pair of rooms had a door between them and Lucas men went into the room next to hers and picked the lock to that door, at the same time another set of men picked the lock to the main door. The men waited, Luca checked his watch and right at 9 pm, the men rushed through the doors. 

Shots rang out as his men killed Marla's men dropping them before they could even pull a weapon. Luca walked in just as Marla was reaching for her gun on the nightstand and he shot first, hitting the gun and pushing it off the nightstand and to the ground. 

Charlie walked up behind Marla and knocked her out with a black jacket and she was quickly hooded and tied up. They drug her out of their and threw her in the trunk of one of the cars and sped off. 

Report Post Tip

After a while, the car stops at an abandoned building outside the city limits of Chicago. Luca gets out and walks around and opens the trunk and sees Marla Glaring at him. 

"I hope you are comfortable," he says with a smirk

"Now we need to have a little talk. First things first if your boss wants to threaten a leader of Chicago tell him to have the balls to do himself and not send his lackeys to do it. Because let's be honest you have done nothing but fuck it up since you got here."

"You failed to get Marie to cooperate, You failed in your assignment to kill her, you lost the shipment and you got all your men killed," he says to notice the shock on her face 

"Yes, my men now have the shipment you where expecting at the docks."

Luca reaches down and takes her pinky ring and puts it in his pocket. Then he pulls a letter out of his pocket addressed to Tyler and pins it to the tied up woman. 

"Now Stay the fuck out of Chicago and if I catch you in my city again Tyler won't be picking you up from here he can pick you up from the bottom of Lake Michigan," he tells her

"I have sent word to Tyler where he can pick you up from. I don't know how long you will be in this trunk really depends on how pissed he is at you." he pauses

"So I would get comfortable."

Luca slams the trunk closed and pulls a gun and shoots a couple holes into it making sure to be close but not hit her. signals his men that its time to leave. They leave the car in the abandoned parking lot and head back to Chicago. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Meeting with Marla
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL