Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 16:17:27
Page:  1 
Taking It To The Next Level Started by: Brand on Jan 23, '18 00:30

This has been an informative and interesting few days for me.  I am now rich.  Really done well.  I have made over a 1000,000 million dollars.

Rich!

But, I give some of it so some people for talking on the Streets.  That's what I wanted to do and I don't apologise for it.

But I do want to apologise to some people who I was rude to.  You know who you are.

And I want to say something else.

People make their money how they make their money and people don't get rich from talking on the Streets.  I mean, technically I did get rich from speaking on the Streets, but I guess I put a major amount of effort in and make two well received speeches which is unusual.  But most people don't get rich and most people don't like feeling like they're being asked for money.

I think that if people don't demand then people generally get.  People have said I demanded but I don't think I did and I got over a million anyway.

So what's the moral of this story?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Did you wire mine offshore or what?

Report Post Tip

You don't demand money and you've got it. What you do is keep talking about it over and over and over again. You wanna equate money and street activity. Dude we get it you feel like people should be paid for coming out to these streets and speaking their piece but that doesn't need to be the case.

People who want to find their way on these streets will find them. Whether it's them writing their stories or it's them bringing up a debate or asking a question and starting a conversation they come out when they want to and none of the people who I know that come out here when they want to don't expect to be reimbursed.

Also the streets are just fine. You seem to be very concerned about them but I remember many months ago last year there was damn near NOBODY. LITERALLY nobody coming out here to say much of anything other than offering a reason why some city just lost all it's underworld inhabitants and people either complaining about it or agreeing with it.

Yeah I know it's not the moral of this story or the point of these speech or whatever but I gotta say your continuous talk about your paying people on the streets or not paying them and getting paid or whatever is quite annoying and at this point just seems like more of a cry for attention rather than something to be commended for.

If you're paying people for their effort on the streets then that's fine. It's commendable but if it was really for THEM or because you was proud or appreciate their work then you'd just pay them or whatever and go on about your day. But you keep bringing it up. Really if I was you I'd just focus on the decline if that's what you wanna bring up and leave the announcing of you paying people and such alone.

Report Post Tip

I tend to agree with Don Maldonado, here. Every time I come to the streets to visit the store or stop and get something to eat, I see you out here again, on another corner, on a different milk crate, insisting that payment is the only way to revive these dead streets is through bribing people to speak. You've received the money you said you were promised, so apparently it has worked for you. But surely if you're truly committed to reviving these streets, then why do you continue to insist upon these bribes? Why don't you instead write your stories, or give your speeches on different matters? If this isn't solely about the money, then why aren't you doing these things?

Report Post Tip

Chucky the asshole revisits the corner news stand. Picking up the paper for the last time he spots more feed back to the author.

The author may lack how to get his point across but you two clowns lack far more.

Chucky skips off into the dark.

Report Post Tip

Wow just wow one of my kin made over a million off of a 4 word comment in the streets people will tip anything the more controversial the better. The streets will never die as long as there are people who care the likes of Cherry KateLogan Shaggs just to name a few will breath life into the streets. Hell an active Jono or WWI are others that enjoy the streets. 

Report Post Tip
Well done brand you made a million begging. When are you going to actually earn that money and post some methomg constructive in the streets?
Report Post Tip
*Something
Report Post Tip

You know, saying you want to apologize to people for being rude, and then saying "You know who you are" following that, pretty much sums up how not sorry for being rude you are. To truly humble yourself and apologize, you should name those who you feel you've been rude to and then apologize. Otherwise it's just a bunch of cloak and dagger bs, skirting your way around a bullshit apology that you don't actually mean. If you're sorry, mean it. If you're not, don't act like you are. Moral? Don't be fake.

Report Post Tip

I have a feeling youre talking about me, and understand youre acting like a little pissant human being. making a mill is easy, hell I made that in all the responses that I have made to you. The Irony is I put zero effort into it, I just speak my mind because I enjoy this world. What I love is that men from YOUR CREW sticks my finger into the beggars chest have paid  me money for speaking up against your bullshit.  You do nothing to enrich our street, the discussion you provoke is without meaning and youre without point.  If you never made another point like this on our streets we would be better off by letting women and men who have things to say that MATTER up front and on top. 

Instead you bitch and moan about the fucking streets, while the entire time turning into a fucking cancer for all of us. Keep begging I'm sure you have a benefactor or two. But nobody will miss you when youre gone. 

Those of us who hustle and work can make a million bucks with out trying hard at all, I'm sure if you were not so fucking lazy you could as well if you were not such a fucking beggar. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Alex turns the corner to see a small crowd hanging around a familiar face, he had seen this guy before asking for money for talking in the streets. Noticing his boss Alex listens to Bearzy shout at the man and struggles not to laugh, after all, he did have a very good point.

"Look, mate, I think the issue is that we have yet to see you add anything to these streets that actually deserves any money. Many people come here to tell stories about their adventures and do so with so much passion - they can get a tip from me. People from all walks of life come and give inspiring speeches or fuel exciting debates - they can get a tip from me. The problem with how you have approached this is you haven't shown anything else, you talk about tipping on the streets like it's something you deserve, you could have easily come and given us an exciting story and made a lot more money. You also didn't bring it up as an opinion you outright demanded it and did so in separate speeches."

Alex clears his throat. "Look, I feel like you've made a bad name for yourself, the first time you come to the streets is with this massive sense of entitlement with no prior history of doing anything meaningful. If you can let it go and come back with something new to share with us, be it a story, a speech or even a debate albeit in a healthy way, people will give you another chance. Trust me the people around here are good people, just don't go telling them you deserve their money."

Alex lights up a cigarette and begins to move away from the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street smoking a fresh hand rolled smoke Bearzy hears a gunshot and decides to see what happened. Coming upon Brands now lifeless body Bearzy says outloud

Man all you wanted to do was make a buck, you sure did piss us all of,however, I'm sure this happened over something much larger than your begging. Poor kid. 

Walking away Bearzy thinks to himself "all the money in the world means fuck all if youre dead, we can always learn from others" Smiling to himself "what a world we have become apart of"  he goes to finds some friends and a bite to eat.

Report Post Tip

My father was shooting at people who had decided to leave this world and remain unsponsored.  This was a foul murder of my father who did nothing wong.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taking It To The Next Level
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL