Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 06:37:54
Page:  1 
Paragon (7) Started by: KateLogan on Jan 23, '18 03:04

Kate stared down at Matt as she calmly reloaded her revolver. She spoke as she slid the cartridges in.

"He was a good man. And he gave us a good life. Pulled us out of the fucking gutter. Sure, he worked us hard. But he fed us, clothed us, taught us to read and write. And you killed him because of a FUCKING. FARM?!"

She closed her eyes for a moment, clicking the cylinder back into place and taking a deep breath. When she spoke again, her voice was quieter, and it sounded like she was biting every word as it escaped from her mouth. 

"I didn't want it. I would have given it to you. Hell, he might have given it to you once I talked to him. But you just couldn't fucking wait, could you? You decided that it was better to kill the best man we'd ever meet, the man who raised you, steal his shit, and burn his house down... and he could have ended you in half a fucking second if he didn't care about you..."

She saw Matt's eyes flick to the horizon.

"No helping coming from there, Matt. Your pals are dead. Hell, you might be dead if I left you right now. Or maybe not. Maybe I could save you. Is that what John would want me to do? Dress your wounds, try to get you to a doctor in time? Let the kid who made a rash decision get a second chance?"

Kate enjoyed looking in his eyes as she said the word.

"No."

The first shot hit his right palm. As he pulled his hand into his chest, the next four shots went into his already mangled leg, followed by one shot into the other leg. Calmly, she starting reloading again.

This time, she was silent.

When she'd loaded six more shots, she looked down at the young man who'd grown up both at her side and above her. In another world, he could have been a brother. 

But in this one, he was meat.

The first two shots struck his left shoulder. The next two went into his groin. The fifth hit his right shoulder. 

She paused before the last shot in the chamber, deliberately pointing her gun into the air and firing. 

Still not perfect, John.

She loaded one more round, and the last shot struck her target right between the eyes.

Kate Logan didn't give the body a second glance as she turned, reloaded, and started the long walk back to the cabin. She would make her way west, freelancing where she could, before she hit the city.

Once she hit Las Vegas? Well, there was no need to plan that far ahead. She had a quick mind, a quicker hand, and an empty to do list. She'd just have to figure out the rest as it happened.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $950,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Paragon (7)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL