Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 06:04:39
Page:  1 
ReBranding: An Appeal Started by: ReBrand on Jan 23, '18 13:18

My father was killed, holding his family fortune.  A substantial amount.

I am my father's son and I have inherited some of his core ideals.

I'd like to share them,

Like my father, I believe that the leaders and the rich people in this society should give money, in the format of tips, to people that speak on the Streets.  I know that not all of the leaders are rich but many are and they should give tips.  They really should.

Secondly, the street speakers should be interesting and should have A POINT.  And it should be original (looking at your Shaggs).

Thirdly, before killing a member, the leader should at least make sure it wasn't a mistake.  My father was killed for a mistake.

Cheery should have spoken first.

I want to be the first Street speaking person to make two million so I invite your tips and I would like you to let me know if it was you that sent it, if you don't do it anonymously.  And if you want aspeech, I can write one if you tip well enough.

Let us honor my father, Brand.

Report Post Tip

Kid, I honestly hated your fucking father, but I did respect what he tried to accomplish. You are but a sad shadow of him and with this attitude will not be long for this world. Man the fuck up and learn the ropes or be stuck in the same cycle. 

Report Post Tip

Your father shot at a sponsored person and died for it. It wasn't a mistake it was an idiotic move just like the rest of his life.

If you'd like to come out here and actually contribute to this society I'd welcome you with open arms. You and your father have provided half baked ideas that have done nothing but make you look foolish. Hell you couldn't even say your own Crewleader's name right half the time. Cherry has the patience of a Saint and I give her major props for trying to work with your father.

If you'd like to speak with me privately about how we can improve the streets together I'd love to see you in my bar or you can mail me any time. Calling me out in the streets however is a move that won't ever end well for you.

Report Post Tip

Rebrand, I sat idle watching your father come onto these streets and talk crap. I can sit Idle no more while you spread your lies about how your fathers killing was a mistake,

Explain how shooting a sponsored person is a mistake? if you have no actual contributions to make and want to blame everybody else for your fathers mistakes I suggest you be quiet. If you have actual contributions to be made to the streets then make them, but at the moment all you are doing is making the hole your father dug bigger yourself.

Report Post Tip
Define a substantial amount? Curious minds are inquirying!
Report Post Tip

Carmine sighs and rubs his temples to stop the oncoming headache

Some people..... No matter what... They just never learn..

Carmine shakes his head then leaves in search of coffee

Report Post Tip

I had hoped this would've demonstrated that you had learned from your father's mistakes, or at the very least showed some sort of sympathy for them. But it seems I'm sorely mistaken.

Report Post Tip

Bearzy, I appreciate that you are helping me and I look forward to growing into a better and mor eproductive member of this society

Shaggs, I think I can help you, so maybe we can work together.  But you need to be a bit nicer because just now you're angry and shouting.

Rick - because I didn't realise that the sponsor was live because they were old and a low rank.  It was a silly mistake but it was a silly mistake all the same.  Have you ever made a mistake?

Ragnarok - close to half a million.  I wish I had more but I don't.

Carmine_Maldonado -  don't know who you are but I think you should be nicer.

Prae, just what mistakes did my father make that I haven't learned from?

Report Post Tip
Thought it was a million your father made not half a million? If you going to lie atleast stick with the same one lol
How on earth are you going to helps shaggs? He's contributed more to the streets with just his posts title that you have with you beggIng.
Prae and s right you've defiantly not learnt from your fathers mistakes insulting and being rude to people again.
Report Post Tip

I don't know what your father did exactly, but I know he was killed, and I know what Don Cherry said at the funeral, and that's more than enough to know that at least one mistake had been committed. As for your other mistakes; you're too confrontational when you come to the streets. You seem to come expecting an argument, if not an out-and-out brawl, when people only seek to challenge your assertions. The keys to good debate are respecting the other party, and a willingness to listen to what they say.

As far as the way things work, in this thing of ours, mistakes should not happen; and in some cases need to be dealt with severely. I'm sorry for your loss, but based on what I know I won't agree that Cherry made any missteps here; as a Don, she needs to do what's best for her family as a whole, not what's best for a single member or two.

My third and final point, is that I think you are doing yourself a disservice. By asking for these tips in these speeches you make, you're undercutting your credibility. Regardless of your true intentions, you're presenting an image of someone begging for money. And I don't think that's the person that you want to be. I think you still have the chance to learn from your father's mistakes, and have a desire to do so.

Report Post Tip

Prae, my father did some rsearch and found an aged gangster and tried to kill him but simply because his sponsor was still alive, my father was executed, or, as i would tell it, murdered.

It was a small mistake, and one that i think i should not have been made to die with.

are you really saying that i am the one starting with the arguments?  I mean I don't curse or call names, i simply make my points and dfend my points with passion because i am a passionate man with passioante ideals and values.

My tips have been getting less and less so I hope that they start again.  This is so that I can continue doing the hard work that I am doing just now for everyone here.  I must have ssupport

Report Post Tip

Pony did not speak much, she would much rather gallop around town being pet by people who love very cute ponies but for God sake there was one moron that made it seem as if she had flees always kicking every time she read something the man said.

ReBrand, I really hope you do get that support you need, I am sure there are some very good doctors around town that can help you out. You certainly need it.

With that she galloped back to the place she belonged to as it was grooming time for the young Pony.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ReBranding: An Appeal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL