Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:37:26
Page:  1 
Olympus Has Fallen Started by: Insomnia on Jan 24, '18 01:08

After a long tireless night of mayhem and gunfire Insomnia walks out into the streets to address the public, his suit was still drenched in blood from the recent battle. Lighting a cigarette he takes a long drag exhaling, sighing as he pauses before speaking, it looked as if he hadn't slept in a few days.

"I've come out here tonight with a heavy heart to announce Los Angeles's removal. To keep it short and to the point, after the fall of CletusKasady the alliance took a massive hit losing it's crutch keeping ties close between the cities. There was a disconnect in terms of communication, and decision making. As time went by old Las Vegas had a target on their back and the question was brought up as to whether to trust Los Angeles in aiding the removal. With the paranoia and lack of sleep I personally kept it close, relying only on the outside help from Philly. I had hoped it wouldn't ruffle to many feathers, unfortunately it did and as time continued LA grew further and further away.

Recently after much discussion with others, we realized we couldn't turn a blind eye taking the risk that had recently been brewing in the city. Word on the streets she was awaiting her death feeling as if everyone was out gunning for her. I knew at some point in time whether the recent issues were resolved or not, a move would have to be made from either side, not due to any bitterness or hate but because the bridges between the alliance were quickly crumbling. With a talented Godmother like Olympia feeling forced into a position like that you knew it was only a matter of time before she would plan and carry out a preemptive strike against our fair cities and a threat like that, for the sake of our people, cannot be allowed."

Insomnia takes a final drag from his cigarette before flicking it towards the sewer drain. Scratching the back of his neck he slightly begins to yawn while flagging down the nearest taxi cab to the airport back home for some well needed sleep.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

Sounds like total bullshit to me.  Just saying... 

Report Post Tip
Well done insomnia your he first person who's come out and offered an explanation after a city was taken out. Some people might agree with your reason but atleast there is one finally.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

A bus stopped right across from where the tall man was standing and yelling at the crowd about murdering an entire city. A small bird walked off the bus and stared down at the man making sure he was the man. The bird walked through the crowd till he was in front of the man, the bird tried to speak but he let out a quiet screech. He cleared his throat before speaking. He spoke as loud as he could even though it was very quiet. "You good sir look very tired but I will say this..L.A was a proud and bright city that was glowing and shining like it was the New Las Vegas but your reason was justified in the end. You did ruffle some feathers since you shot a bird." He turned around and waddled back to the bus stop before turned around one more time.  "That was a great pun by the way when you said after not sleeping since your name is Insomnia. Great pun and an understandable reason. May my father and his fellow Crew Leaders of LA be happy in their version of heaven and may their kids be as successful as them." He fluttered his wings before flying away. 

Report Post Tip
Haha, you guys know this all lies right, but I’m going to just sit back and watch this stuff.
Report Post Tip
I %100 think this is bs but thanks for at least saying something.
Report Post Tip
Communication couldn’t had been that big of a issue since you guys chatted everyday.
Report Post Tip

You offered an explanation, but both you and the fallen women and men of LA, God rest their soul, know all that is stated is a lie. There was constant communication, you were simply afraid of LAs growth. Now, I although young, have heard a rumor or two that you Insomnia have plans of taking out Las Vegas, and then Chicago, but those are only rumors after all. Let us hope that their is to be no more unnecessary bloodshed. Have a good day good people of this fine universe. I tip my hat to you all ♥

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
People coming out calling this explanation BS. Where's you version of the truth then?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kid visited the huddled group of people, interested about what they could all be yelling at. An explanation!? It had been a good while since the young mafioso had heard one of those. Godfather Insomnia was then a respectable and honorable man. He walked off, satisfied.

Report Post Tip

As Sarah listen to the reason , she read between the lines shake her head and walk away 

Report Post Tip

What will be your excuse for LA? Then Philly?

Report Post Tip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU SOUND LIKE SCARED UNSTABLE DICK-TATOR INSOMNIA

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Reverse Flash was making his way from store to store knocking them off. He slowed down as heard someone talking about LA. RF had a friend there that recently went missing. Making a sudden stop and the lightning around him phasing away to reveal his body. Grinning at what the man had to say he awkwardly clapping for Insomnia. 

"Well spoken..."

Reverse Flash begins to move out and the lightening around him... Then poof he was gone.

Report Post Tip

Snowflakes come in many different shapes, size and volume. I got a hunch Insomnia flew over the coo coos nest. Betas on how this fans out for that snowflake are on the table. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Olympus Has Fallen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL