Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:11:02
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Lucky Dog Hot Dogs Started by: Shaggs on Feb 06, '18 05:40

It had been a whirlwind tour of business for Shaggs. He had opened up his Lucky Dog Hot Dog cart's all over the west coast and he knew that he wanted to expand to the heartland of the country. Shaggs had always held a fondness for the midwest and it was a whole hell of a lot easier when he had to awesome friends like Thoros and Maddy in the city that made him want to stop by more often. The last time he'd been in town he'd noticed the plethora of auto workers who were wandering around hungry. He knew he had a built in client basis with the other people in the mafia but he thought he might get some bonus sales off of the locals.

Shaggs had heard a lot from Thoros about how well his Pike's Place coffee outlets were going and they'd decided that they could be making a bit of dough together. I mean, Shaggs wasn't selling many drink and he knew Thoros wasn't selling much food so it was a no brainer. I mean who doesn't love the American combo of a Hot Dog and a black coffee. He knew he'd see some of the auto workers every day with that combination! He had put up another one of the famous Hot Dog Cousin's in Detroit and taught him everything he knew about the business, which was arguably way less than the hot dog obsessed men did. Shaggs turned his traditional Chalkboard around with a new addition for Detroit

Hot Dog - $1

Hot Dog with Sauerkraut and Onions- $1.50

Hot Dog with Chili - $2

Chips and a Drink- $1

A Private Selection Drink $3

Now Serving Pikes Place Coffee - $1

Shaggs sent his traditional errand boy out with notices to the local families that the first dog was on him!

Report Post Tip

Maddy received a flyer about Shaggs new hot dog cart and was excited to hear of him selling some delicious food to cater to the hard working people of Detroit. She had heard they were the best around so she had her driver bring her there hoping to try one of these famous dogs.

As they pulled up to the curb, she got out and was surprised to see such a line up of gentlemen waiting. Walking over to Shaggs she hugged him and smiled. "I am so happy to see you here and that smells sooo yummy. I don't mind waiting until all these fine people have eaten but I think I would like a hot dog with sauerkraut, minus the onions and a drink. Coffee would be great as a matter of fact." her mouth watered as she waited for her turn.

Report Post Tip
TheButcher casually handling his business robbing a bank here picking some locks there, when he smelled this heavenly food smell and his soltomach was like a newbie high schoolers forming a Rock band, followed the smell to see a small cart by the corner, smiled with goosebumps and yelled HOTDOGS! , damn long line saw stood at the back to see Maddy who he knew she did PP once or twice before casually walled through the crowd and stood in front of Maddy and whispered you owe me this with a smile on his face, And waited his turn smiling like a 10 years old waiting for the icecream cone!
Report Post Tip

Maddy laughed when she saw TheButcher walk up. Knowing she had picked his pockets more times than she probably should have. He whispered "you owe me this" and she smiled. "It's probably the least I could do." Turning back to Shaggs she says "I'll be getting his too." 

Report Post Tip

Tony was walking around the Motor City when he spotted a Hot Dog cart at the corner of the street. There was something odd about this cart though....he just couldn't put his finger on it. Oh wait, now he remembered why it looked so familiar. He had seen this cart in Las Vegas and then in Los Angeles. Was this cart following him.....was it plotting something.....who was behind these evil food carts. Then he thought back to the first time he ate at one and the man behind the cart. It was Shaggs and now it all made sense. Shaggs was trying to follow him around and catch him in an evil plot. Ever since he left the Mystery Machine and began his evil Villainy Incorporated it has been Shaggs' mission to catch him.....or he just wanted to sell some hotdogs. Tony shrugged and made his way over to the cart...

"Hey Shaggs! I'll take a hot dog with just some ketchup. I'll also have a coke to wash it down. I can't eat for too long as I've got some work to be doing myself here in Detroit."

He waits patiently for his hotdog and eats it faster than one would think humanly possible. Then starts sipping on his coke as he makes his way down the street. Tony turns and waves back at Shaggs thinking about how close Shaggs just came to catching him....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Having just landed in Detroit, Freelancer knew exactly where to go. The newly opened location for Lucky dog hot dogs. He smiled and looked over the menu. He knew exactly what he wanted. "I'll have two hot dogs with chili please." He smiled and handed 5 dollars over. "Keep the change." He started eating, bite after bite of enjoyment he made the right choice.

Report Post Tip

Thoros had just flown home and was excited to check out the newest Lucky Dog. He was even more excited to see him offer his PPCB coffee to wash down the hot dog. Looking at the menu for a moment, he smiled and placed his order. 

Hey, Shaggs. Very nice set up you have here. I think I'll have a hot dog with chili. Oh, and some flyers to put in my place. Although it looks like you haven't had any trouble getting customers!

Report Post Tip

Finishing up some business in Detroit, Lycan was searching the business district for something to chow down on. Not far after his search a familiar scent hit his nose, his eyes lit up as he figured what it was. With pep in his step, Lycan quickly walked closer towards the smell and seen the hot dog cart in sight. With his mouth watering a bit, he walks up and falls in line to order his food.

"Hello. Can I get a chili hot dog, please?"

Lycan was quite happy to have a hot dog, it seems like it's been forever since he last had one. He scanned the menu after placing his order and seen they were also selling Pike's Coffee. He had been there to Pike's a couple of times and it's been a place his brothers and pops got their usual round of coffees.

"While you're at it, could you also add a Pike's Coffee to my order? Thanks, man."

Lycan paid the Shaggadelic man behind the cart and stood to the side to allow the next person in line to place their order.

Report Post Tip

Hot dogs were a bit of a special occassion food for the Archon, something which you wouldn't believe if you looked at them from the front. They had a stunning waistline, but there was a stomach hiding deep down inside of him, one that hungered for the mish mash frankenstein's monster-esque treat that so many Americans enjoyed.

"Thirteen of your finest dogs, please."

Taking a seat near the hot dog man's hot dogs, he waited for his hot dogs.

Report Post Tip

Preeyah was kicking it about around Detroit awaiting on some news. Good news she hopes but it isn't looking good at all. She finds an old creased up flyer near the kerb. Lucky Dog Hot Dogs In big bold writing she read. "Oh, a cart" She thinks aloud, fancying a hot dog. "I'm wondering if this is still around". Preeyah heads off to the address given at the bottom. 

Finally getting there after stopping for a coffee to go. Preeyah sees a small crowd. Not everyone was there to buy. Some were having a nosey about, some where just chatting and some were ordering. Preeyah stands by to order. She awaits 10 minutes then over hears a few mentioning a customer ordering so many hot dogs and hoping the cart doesn't run out. She then notices a man by the name of Archon sat next to the cart awaiting thirteen hot dogs. Preeyah sighs. 

"Please can I have a plain hot dog when you're finished up with those lot. Many thanks." Preeyah hands Shaggs a dollar and takes a seat.

Sipping her coffee she watches as Shaggs tends to the hotdogs. "What a beautiful little business you have".

Report Post Tip

SirGodrikz was waiting in the arrival section in the airport when he happen to notice a sign "Lucky Dog Hot Dogs stand". He suddenly feels a urge of hunger. Hmm i can resist the sound of a hot dog. He finally picks up his suit case and heads towards the dog. 

"taxi"

He enters in the cab and explains the Lucky Dog Hot Dogs stand. The cab with no Hesitation knows exactly where to go. He arrives at the stand. Noticed several folks already in line for a dog. He gets behind the line waiting for that delicious hot dog.

Report Post Tip

Detroit wasn't really known for its hot dogs but that didn't stop Daniel Jackson from craving one after a long flight from Philadelphia. He wasn't sure which foods were considered "Detroit food", to be honest. When he was in Philly, he didn't really get a chance to visit the nearby New York so when he saw a hot dog with sauerkraut and onions on the menu...he knew what he was getting...

I'll take a hot dog with sauerkraut and onions, please. Could you add mustard? Brown mustard, if you have it, otherwise yellow will suffice. Oh, and a cup of that coffee you've got too!

Report Post Tip

TM watches trucks being loaded with various goods before his stomach starts to grumble, needing something on the go he recalls passing by a colorful cart on the way into town it defiantly catching his eye he smirks as he ducks away for a moment finding himself wandering to the stand. Upon arrival he remarks "must be good if there is a buzz"  in view of the crowd as he takes his turn in wait for his meal. Smiling when he finds himself at the front of the line in turn.

Ill take just a dog with some onions please, have a feeling ill be visiting the chains out west on my way back 

He chuckles and in no time at all he receives his meal sliding some cash with a generous tip across the counter he starts to depart, truly trying to multitask by trying to savor such a delicious classic and walk at the same time. TM knew he would return after the first bite. 

Report Post Tip

Petah was starving and had just landed after a long flight from Vegas. He hailed down a cab and hopped in. On the way to the hotel he was going to be staying at they drove past a hot dog cart that was lined up down the street.

"Those must be some good hot dogs, just pull over here please!" He shouted to the cab driver, probably a little bit too loudly, but he was starving and loved hot dogs. He stood in line and read the menu. "Mmhm hot dog with chilli, that sounds awesome." A few minutes pasted and he was at the front of the line. "I will have two hot dogs with chilli and a bottle of water please."

Too hungry to look for a good place to eat he took a few steps to the side of the cart and devoured the food. It was delicious, as he walked back he shook the owners hand "Thanks you that was amazing, I will definitely be back!" 

​​​​​​​Now I just have to find another cab....

Report Post Tip

Nexus had arrived pack home to Detroit. He had been away on vacation down in South Beach. Upon his arrival back to Detroit, he was greeted by many of his associates that we're happy to see him back home. 

After a short drive, he had arrived at his HQ. Just as he was exiting the car, he saw a little errand boy running with some notices. The boy having seen Don Nexus arrive, ran over to him.

Hi sir, there's a new hot dog stand just down the road!

Happy to hear the news that business is going good in Detroit, Nexus tips the errand boy a hefty amount. He think's to himself, lunch is sorted for tomorrow..

So the next day arrives, Nexus had to pay a visit to some of his rackets across town, it had been a busy day for the boss and his boys. It was a little past lunch, and they're were starving at that point. 

Nexus knew that his mother had prepared lunch at home, but he wanted to support local businesses in town, so instead he told his driver to make his way to Lucky's Hot Dog Stand.  

He had heard this stand was set up by his good friend over in Las Vegas Shaggs 

That put a smile on his face, he was happy to see his fellow mafioso's invest into Detroit, as he wanted this city to be thriving once again. 

Arriving at the stand, he got out of his car and he made his way over, he could smell the dogs already, his mouth watering. It was a little past lunch, so it wasn't overly busy at the stand, so he was able to go straight up to the counter.

Hi, I'm happy to see you here in Detroit, your food smells delicious. I'll have 2 chilli hot dogs please. 

The gentleman over the counter passes over the hot dogs.

Excited to get bite into his hot dog, Nexus pays for the 2 hot dogs, and leaves a tip as well, as he heads back into his car.

Report Post Tip

Briya excitedly walked up to the hot dog stand after pulling her car to the curb, hardly remembering to put it in park in her enthusiasm in getting her hands on one of Vegas' staples...the Lucky dog.

The sign had her pulling up short, though. At the bottom, the newest addition to the menu made her a bit sad.

"Oh, do you still carry Pike Place coffee? I'd love a double double. Um. That was my drink there...double coffee, double shot of rum with cream and sugar? And a hot dog, please. Plain is fine," she said, eyeing the condiments nearby. She fully intended to load that dog down with mustard and relish, even if it DID give her heartburn later.

Report Post Tip

Brancer was about to hit the airport and jump back to Brooklyn. He was riding along in the back of a taxi after a rather uneventful trip to Detroit. 

"Pull over here!"

He said to the cabby quite a bit louder than he meant. "I can't pass up a Lucky Dog. You wait on me to grab these and I'll buy you one sound good?" He said as the man smiled and nodded. 

"Two hot dogs, two chips, two drinks please." He said to the attendant and pulled out the cash. He put a dollar tip in the jar and thanked them. 

Brancer then made his way back to the cab where the cabby was leaned up against the hood. They ate their food while having a long conversation about how the driver thought one day everyone would be riding in cabs only. Brancer couldn't hardly hold the conversation cause he was too busy enjoying the Lucky Dog. 

Report Post Tip
Liv notices this little hog dog cart in the corner so she decides to go have a look at the menu. It had been awhile since she had a hotdog so she thought she would get one.

"Could I get a hotdog with chilli please"

She hands over the $2 and takes a seat and eats one of the most tasty hotdogs that she has had in very long time.

"Thank you it was fantastic definitely worth the money"

Liv then heads off to the airport to head back to LA she couldn't stop thinking of the amazing hotdog from Detroit.
Report Post Tip

Napster, had been a regular at Pike Place coffee store. He's usually there every morning for his coffee fix. Every morning he sees a young man across the street, setting up what looks like a great little hot dog stand. Napster, also means to go but for one reason or another he never manages to get a chance to go grab a dog. 

He had heard from some close friends, that the dogs from this stand are delicious. 

So today, Napster had made sure he'd definitely check this place out. 

So after a long and tiresome day, Napster made his way over to the stand, and got himself a lovely looking Hot Dog, leaving a nice tip for the gentleman.

Report Post Tip

It was time to stuff his face with some more hot dogs, but from where? The Hot Dog Palace over in Mississippi? The Hot Dog Plaza in Buffalo? What about that brand new burger joint that opened up which was proud to serve hot dogs? No, he was in Detroit and decided that it would be best to stick with the classic Lucky Dogs -- he'd had them in a few cities by now, so why not his own home town? Walking over towards the establishment the rumble in his stomach let the entire area know what was about to go down.

"Hot dogs for everyone!"

Throwing a few bills into the air and allowing them to rain down around the counter, he flashed his signature winning smile and waited for the place to be served. It would be good eating for them all, but that's when he spotted from out the corner of his eye a young man dashing from the back and towards him. He was alerted that four dollars and a few pesos wouldn't be enough to pay for the entire place to eat, and that's when Archon slunk a bit into his chair and rifled through his pockets.

"Will nine dollars do?"

After a bit of haggling he worked out a payment plan and the hot dogs began to flow forth to the masses, all he had to do was clean the place for the next seven weekends. He was quite the negotiator, indeed.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Lucky Dog Hot Dogs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL