Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:53
Page:  1 
BigZons Bar and Grill Started by: Bigzon on Sep 11, '10 10:04

You walk past a building you have seen for the past few days but it seems it is getting fixed up for something not going in because you have business to deal with in philly. The next day after you plan lands you walk to the front of the building reading a sign that says "Welcome To BigZon's Bar And Grill". You walk past the front door to see the rundown place you've been seeing has now a marble counter top a couple of couches surrounding a glass table and three pool tables and a storage room with a sign that says freezer. Remembering that you are in mob controlled area you donit want to check it out. And in the back of the building you see different types of drinks. You turn around running into a bus boy you help him up and stuff a 50 in his shirt pocket and tell him to get lost. You walk down a hallway leading into a ledge with a grill and some seats on it thinking this must be wear the head of this place chills.
You turn around and is greeted by BigZon.

Report Post Tip

As Genesis takes his daily stroll downtown, he spots a new joint in town, BigZons Bar and Grill. He decides to stop in for a quick drink. Upon entering, Genesis takes a look around and finds an empty seat.

Lovely new place you got here, Big, a job well done with the furbishing. I'll take a stiff whiskey on the rocks for now.

Report Post Tip

Palladino walked in holding his coat and hat

"Hello there Gen hows it going?"

Palladino looks around the establishment

"Nice place you have here mr bigzon. Feels quite homey for someone in my profession"

Report Post Tip

After fixing himself a drink, Genesis gets another Palladino

I'm doing fantastic, and congrats on the promotion again my man. It seems the barkeep is MIA, I guess I could take care of business while he is away. I feel the same way, I think he has done a great job with the place, sucks he couldn't be here to celebrate. Nonetheless, it's good to see a friend to have company with.

Report Post Tip

walking on the now deserted city, Mikah can't help but feel sad that the city was burn down to ashes. Looking for a spot to dine, her faithful BG Cean nudge her to one of the grills. She looks at it left and right, feeling the atmosphere and ambiance.

Guess this will have to do, you can get me some cola and fish . I am on diet you know. Her faithful bg went as requested to the waiter and told him what Mikah wants.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: BigZons Bar and Grill
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL