Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:28:36
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas' Police Officer's Masquerade Ball Started by: Frankie-Messina on Feb 17, '18 05:25

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★ YOU'RE INVITED ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The Las Vegas Police Department

is proud to host it's annual dinner & masquerade ball.

Proceeds go to fund new equipment for local officers

as well as to our bereavement fund for orphans & widows

of fallen officers lost in the line of duty.

---

Dinner will be served promptly at 6pm.

The dance floor opens at 7pm.

Dinner will consist of

Steak, Potatoes, Vegetable Medley

and a chocolate cake dessert.

All of this for a donation of $20.

This year's event will be hosted at

The Grand Hotel in Summerlin

---

Special thanks to Antonio & Francesca DiCaprio for securing this year's event venue.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Frankie and TonyDicaprio arrived at the Grand Hotel in Summerlin thirty minutes before dinner was to be served.  It was, she hoped, enough time to socialize and be seen rubbing all the right elbows.  As someone who was now in charge of a good portion of the city's affairs, Frankie knew she had to begin putting her fingers into pies that were dangerous to play with for the average street crook.  Successful manipulation of political parties, legislation, zoning regulations, and so much more - absolutely relied upon having a palatable public personae. 

In the Old Country, the purpose of the Mafia was to protect the people in all the ways that a corrupt government would not or could not.  Her in America it was much the same, but there was a sort of dance about it.  Here, people gave lip service to the politicians and police officers - and pretended to have a true pride in their military; and so, it fell to women like her and the people of her Ivory Tower, to do what good and honest men could not. 

To pull the world up out of the pig's sty full of shit that it was now lodged deeply within, Frankie knew she had to put on her hip waders and get into the mess.  Happily she didn't have to actually wear any shit-diving gear, tonight she wore a beautiful red dress and a diamond necklace that Tony had given to her from one of his recent misadventures.  Their group of bodyguards kept close at hand, all dressed in black suits with red ties that perfectly matched her dress.

On her husband's arm she and he floated down the red carpet carrying their masks.  After all, her purpose here wasn't to hide, but to be seen by everyone. To be known as the wealthy couple from Sicily who had chosen to settle here and raise a family... helping their community in whatever way they could.  Philanthropists to their very cores. 

And if they got richer in the process... well, wasn't that the REAL American dream?

Among the many important people here, Frankie noted several Mafioso in the crowd.  Folks who had interest in making inroads with the police, city commissioners, gaming commission, and other 'who's who' of Las Vegas.  Bankers, Lawyers, Doctors... if you were someone of influence, you were here... and that meant criminals by the score filled the room.  Some looking for political gains, some just for a good time, and still others bold enough to try to lift priceless items off unsuspecting party goers.

"You look so handsome tonight."  She whispered to Tony and gave him a smile - watching to see who else might be here and keeping her eye out for Alec Murphy.  Mr. Murphy was said to have considerable sway in Nevada State Mining Unions.  That, was assuredly an untapped angle that she meant to give special attention tonight.

Report Post Tip

Tony wasn't excited about the ball he was excited about taking Frankie-Messina his wife to the damn thing.   Tony was happy that she was reaching her dream as he had reached his.  To have her after sixteen years of chasing her, loving her and desiring her she was his wife finally.  Tony always view her as the most beautiful woman in the room and she own his heart and she knew it.  She was always a wonderful dresser and he had to learn how to compensate.  She was always more outgoing and he could careless as long as she was with him he was good to go.

Tony was wearing a light blue suit with a bright red pocket square and a matching silk tie with a white silk shirt his light brown shoes an matching belt.  He was looking like a movie star but he was not.  He was a man of honor and he would die old country style Mafia.  Eyes open and mouth shut like a man.  He would only have one wife and love and that was Frankie-Messina.  He looked at her and smiled until he saw that damn goat.  That Goat looked at him as if he was the owner of Frankie's heart and Tony looked at the Goat as tonight's dinner.  

As they walked the red carpet he held his head high and chest stuck out with a proud demeanor.  As people approached and as they approached people Tony would shake hands and complement the ladies that accompanied the politicians and movie stars.  Tony learned how to play Politics for Lucy as she was teaching Frank he was also learning.  Tony shook with a firm hand and a bright smile he read up on each persons political views and spoke on them as a pro and refuted the con's. 

Frankie eyes grow wide as she watch him interact.  She didn't have to play nurse mate with him he was standing tall and moving forward.  He would glance at her with a smile of joy as he continued talking with the local officials he avoided law enforcement as they kept tabs on him but he remained allusive to attaching him to crimes.   He also sipped on his champagne very slowly to prevent getting drunk and making any scene that could draw unwanted attention or embarrassment.  He look and worked the crowd just as she was if they were going to play in this arena and have a working relationship with the city they had to show that they could have a stage presence and deliver whatever was needed whenever it was needed.

Frankie was the crowd pleasure, Sully was the gate keeper and Tony would be whatever was needed as whenever he had to be from the guy that gave advice to the guy that drove guest around.  His job was to help the city grow and build bridges.  Bonds that will last and peace everlasting.     

Report Post Tip

The room at the Grand Hotel in Summerlin was really nice. I took one last glance in the mirror. Yeah, I looked the part.  I picked up the phone and dialed BigMoe’s room.  After a couple of rings, BigMoe answered.

Hey Moe, what’s up, you ready.

Yeah, but man but I don’t believe you are making me go to this shit.  A fucking masquerade ball with cops?

I could tell he was still a little pissed.

Moe, how many times do I have to tell you it’s all good.  No shit is going to go down and we need to rub some elbows.  I keep fucking telling you it’s not only what you know it’s who you know. Don Frankie-Messina  is cool, she is just opening some Las Vegas doors for us.

I walked over to the bar, started pouring me a drink.

I sure could think of a better time to rub elbows,  like in the company of one or two, but not around a whole bunch of those fuckers.

I’m packing and fuck them.

Man come on.  No packing.  We are just going to go and mingle,

I started wondering if Novia, Bebe, @Hope and the others had made it here.

Mingle my ass and we can all have fucking dinner somewhere else. I bet you their asses are going to be packing.

Whatever Moe just meet me in the fucking lobby and stop the bullshit. 

Glad you got me this fucking mask.  I should have just masqueraded as a fucking cop. I don’t know about this fucking shit. 

MOE  MEET ME IN THE LOBBY.

Yeah alright Boss,  will be down in 5 minutes.

I went down to the lobby.  This was really a nice hotel.  BigMoe finally came down and we made our way to the ballroom.  It was just as I expected. The ladies had on fancy costumes and gowns.  Thankfully most of the men just kind of held their mask in the hands.

BigMoe and I just walked over to the bar and started checking out the people.

Report Post Tip

"Yes, Messina is a providence in Sicily.  My many-greats grandfather was given the surname by the people of Messina after he single-handedly killed a small band of invaders while they slept."  Frankie was surrounded by a semi-circle of police officers and politicians who knew she had deep pockets. "He started life as a shepherd of goats and sheep and ended it as a man of means who helped keep the families in our area safe.  His legacy continues to be one my family members strive to live up to... it's why I felt called to make my charitable donation to the local police departments."

She turned to the officer next to her, "What you do every day to keep us safe, putting your life on the line selflessly for good and honest people of the city,"  She smiled warmly, "Well, words fail me when I try to express how much I appreciate all you do."

An officer raised his glass to Frankie, "And you Mrs. DiCaprio, we appreciate your help with this Ball.  The place really looks aces."

The group of men seemed to agree, nods and comments all polite.  Frankie made eye contact with Tony several times during the conversation - he was watching her, even now, even here.  She supposed it was natural.  After what happened, after what might have happened, he had ever right to worry really.  Especially now with her as a Don.

"Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me I need to visit with a few others.  I hope you enjoy your evening."  The men nodded and stepped out of her way graciously.  She sauntered through the crowd headed towards Tony when she paused in front of Sho_Nuff  She smiled brightly at the visiting Boss from LA. 

"Well, good to see a friendly face and don't you look nice tonight."  She said looking him up and down.  "Is there some lucky lady joining you tonight or are you here on business?"  She nodded towards a well-dressed man in navy suit with a bird mask.  "That's Harold Metz.  Rumor has it that Mr. Metz is the man behind the trolley and public transit systems in LA and San Francisco.  Now... I don't know for sure, but it's possible he's looking to make a deal to expand his transportation empire.  You might keep an eye on that situation.  If you need any help making sure your local businesses get a fair shake... tap me, I might know some people."

"FRANCESCA!"  An older woman came through the crowd towards Frankie.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, a city council member's wife apparently needs me."  Frankie went directly to Agnes Loveall and held her arms open and kissed both of her cheeks. 

"You're a vision tonight."  Agnes gushed.

"And look at you - your husband must have had one hell of a time allowing you out of the house in this dress... you've absolutely got the body of a dancer!"

The woman blushed, "Well, I do try.  At my age though, it's so hard... not like you.   Tell me, are you and your husband planning for a family yet?" 

Frankie laughed.  "We're Catholic.  When the good lord deems it the right time, it will come to pass.  I'd like a few more months of being man and wife before we're mother and father though - to be honest."

The woman leaned in and scandalously whispered, "I remember those days with my dear George.  Wild times those... enjoy them while you can.  Once you have a little one your husband's eye tends to wander.  Though with your figure maybe you won't have such troubles."

Frankie was smiling at the start of the older woman's comment and by the end of it she was forcing the smile.  Tony wouldn't ever get a wandering eye, would he?  What about when she got fat as a barn with a child?  Frankie instantly thought about every older woman in her family, all plump and soft around the edges, some with gray hair and wrinkles.  She looked over to Tony and the beautiful women who stood watching him nearby.  Of course he never looked at one more than was polite ... but what if...

"Well, speaking of husbands, I should get back to mine.  I'll see you after dinner Agnes.  Please give my best to George and tell him to save me a dance if he's not too busy with you!"  Agnes waved and Frankie made a beeline for Tony who she immediately looped her arm into and squeezed tightly - possessively as if to let every woman near by know she'd slit their throats happily if any of them THOUGHT about getting close to her man.

She smiled up at Tony, "It's nearly dinner time... should we find our seats?"

Report Post Tip

Tony stood there talking to the Deputy Mayor and their chief council as they informed Tony of what they needed for the underworld to help the Mayor in the polls and how they need to show they are tough on crime.   Raids that need to occur Tony took it in but never agreed he would pass the request forward and if it was agreed on Tony would contact them himself.  Tony heated listening to them whine and demand when they truly held very little power. 

Tony took a few glances at Frankie as she spoke with several high powered people and a few connected people.  Tony grabbed a strong drink as a hostess walked by.  He smiled as he sipped from his glass with one hand and the other in his pocket.  He started to wish he was any place but here hell he started wishing he was at home and Frankie's goat was here.   They were crying about getting more votes as Tony reassured them several times that the Mayor was going to win as long as he was willing to work with them they would keep him in office.

Tony explained that friends are always cared for and as long as they held up their end of everything the families in LV would do the same.  They were all friends and that things were already in place.  Then when the Chief of Police came over Tony smiled and stopped speaking.  He went back to listening and the head of the Police had a lot to say.  He talked about how he was going to clean up the city and ensure all riff raft and thugs would be pushed out of Vegas.  He wanted to lock up all the Italians and ship them back to Italy.  Tony smiled and looked at the other two men and then over as his wife was making her way towards him. 

He wished she would arrive quicker but he has to do it in style and chit chat her way over.  Tony looked at the cop and asked

If you round up all the Italians and ship them back then someone else may decide to round up all the Irish and ship them back then where would you be?  I'll tell you on a boat in the middle of the ocean.

They all started laughing as Tony finished his drink.  He smiled at the men and then turned to see Frankie there.  She smiled up at Tony and asked 

It's nearly dinner time... should we find our seats?

Tony nodded and stuck his elbow out and as she took it they quickly went to there table.  He pulled out her chair and whispered to her in Italian.

Grazie per il salvataggio Volevo sparare al capo della polizia. 

Tony took his seat and looked at her smiling as he picked up his menu he said.

Sembri molto bella stasera il mio amore.  Ora che cosa è sul menu della diga sono affamato.   

Report Post Tip

New to the city, I was not sure I had my bearings yet. I had however, opened a rather fancy letter, with what looked like some fancy script thing. It was an invitation to what was called a Police Officer's Masquerade Ball. Wow I just got into town and found this already! I walked into the closet of the rented hotel room and scanned my choices. I had never been to one, but if I wanted to learn the ways, what a better time would there be. I was sure a lot of people I would be seeing would be there. In my closet I found a pretty satin dress that has been in my family...it was funny we all seemed to like a shade of pink somewhere on us.. whether it was jewelry or clothing. I slipped into the dress, and made sure I was in the picture of beauty. I looked at the address on the card, and was not sure where it was, but knew my driver would , he knew everything. He tipped his hat as he opened the door, and we were on our way to hopefully a great night.

I walked into the elegant ballroom, paying attention to the beauty of the decor, and not too bright lights.. some fancy stuff. I gave 100 dollars to the door  man who seemed to be collecting money. If they collected it later, I would still give more. I scanned the room for some people I might know.. everyone as dressed to the nine. I walked over to who I thought I saw: Frankie and Tony figuring I could sit at their table. I asked   

Hello, might there be a seat for me at your table?"

Report Post Tip
Novia, had to we t to Godfather-Chairman to see if she could go to the ball, she walked to his office and knocked.
Rei
"YES?... COME in, novia. " RomanReigns said, as said, as she opened the door slowly,feeling a little intimidated by the big man.

"Hey, GodFather Roman, I was wanting to ask you something without disturbing your studies. " She said stated softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Alright, and just what would you like to ask me?" He said as he took off his reading glasses and set them on the desk as he looked up at her.
Well, I don't like it when you go by yourself, but Thos time I think Sho_Nuff will be there, so yes, but as long as you take some bodyguards with you, I think you deserve some fun, so yes go. "

Novia jumped up and down excitedly, then she realized Godfathrr-Chairman was laughing at her a little, she cleared her throat and bowed, he chuckled more at her reactions.
"Thank you, thank you, I I won't let you down boss. "
As he nodded she then backed out closing the door behind her, she then went back to her room.
Being in her room, she went through her closet not finding a thing and she looked at her bed and saw a box.
Feeling curious abit, it had show_Nuff's name on it.
t the box , she pulled theribbon off the box, and saw a card seeing a name on it
so she opened the card and it said... Dear Novia,
I hope you like it babygirl, you deserve it for all the hard work you I hope you are coming to the ball.
been doing, we love you and miss you, I hope it's everything you dreamed of.
She nearly went into tears, she opened the box remvoing the wrapping paper.
She gasped seeing the dress had blue blending into a purple and it sparkled all over, it was strapless, but it had purple
And blue gems all over it.
She smile as she pulled the dress out, and ithadhad a huge bow on the back, and and small flowers with gems in the middle of the flowers, the dress clung to her breast, and her curves but the bottom was hugely fluffed out.
She she went to the mirror and twisted her hair up at the top and made sure the stayed, she fixed up her already curled hair, and did a little bit of her make up
She then did a few puffs of her perfume,
then she quickly changed into her dress, from help with maids , she smiled as they did up the back of her dress.
As she spun, they old and awed, suddenly she stopped in mid-spin hearing a knock on thr door.
She smiled brightly, as the maid opened the door for romanreigns she smiled as he complimented her.
She then watched him walk up to her and put a blue rose in her hair as he then walked her out to the car.
Apon getting into the car she could hear him ordering thr men to keep their eyes on her at all times,.
And so as they drove off she watched the outside, as they drove up to thr place she waited in the Cor for thr guards to open the door for her. ~
Report Post Tip

"So cosa pensi di questo genere di cose, ma lo fai molto meglio di quanto pensi. Sei bravo in questo come con l'uso di una pistol."  She leaned over and whispered something into Tony's ear that made his stony face soften a moment.  It was at this moment that MJ walked up to the table.

"Hello might I sit at your table?"  the young woman asked.  Frankie recognized her as one of the newest associates fresh in town.  No doubt she knew no one else and did not know where else to go.  Recognizing Tony and Frankie, she probably thought it best to stick with family and, in truth, it didn't hurt Frankie to keep family close at hand - especially new ones.

"Of course." She said nodding to a seat near to her.  "MJ, right?  Is that short for something?"

Report Post Tip

Well hello. Don Frankie-Messina, it nice to see such a beautiful face.  Nah I am running solo tonight but hopefully, some of the ladies from LA plan who planned to attend will show up.  You really know how to host a Ball for sure.  Thank for the heads up but not looking to get into the transportation business right now but will introduce myself to Mr. Metz might need him down the line.  However, I do plan to venture into a business but will contact you later about it.  You are very busy socializing and I want you to have a wonderful time.

Just then I saw Novia arrive.  She was wearing the blue dress I bought for her because she had worked so hard and really appreciated her friendship.  Wow, she looked stunning in it. 

Excuse me Don Frankie-Messina, one of the ladies from LA has arrived and need to go welcome her.

I stuck up behind Novia, placed my hands on her eyes and said 
"
Guess who?"

Report Post Tip
As sheentered the building, hearing most of thr guards leaving for their positions around the room to keep an eye on her, she felt familiar hands covering her eyes she giggled .
"Hello, @Show_Nuff it's good to see you. " she giggled at the little joke.
She turned and gave him a hug kidding his cheek.
"Godfather told me to tell you to send Freeman and everyone his hello's. " She laughed remembering him laughing at her reactions.
"So, how have you been?... It's so good to see you... You look amazing. "she said with a soft smile, she had missed him a lot and let her eyes look around, sheinstantly felt nervous, she didn't know who all those people were.
Report Post Tip

It's good to see you also Novia, so glad you made it and that dress looks fabulous on you.  You look a little nervous, don't be just have fun.  This is my partner BigMoe, he doesn't want to be here that's why he might look nervous.  laughs  Come let's get you a drink, dinner will be served soon then maybe you will let me get a dance in.

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
She smiled as she watched a tray food and a tray of champaign stood next to her, she grabbed two glasses and handed one to Sho_Nuff and a third one for his friend,
"It's nice to meet you,...yes I'm a little nervous to, but I came for my best friend here. " She giggled a little as she looked back at Sho_Nuff.
She then followed them to where ever they were going trying to blend in
"Thank you, for the dress it is very beautiful I never thought I would be able to wear something so gorgeous. " She smiled as she put her hand under his harm without thought.
Report Post Tip

Smiling at Frankie, Marilyn Jane Monroe, MJ for short. My family has spoken highly of you , and I was also told o come find you  if anything happened. I am looking foward to seeing what the future holds for me, and getting to know the crew better as well.

Report Post Tip

"Marilyn, that's a pretty name."  She said with a warm smile.  "I'm glad your family spoke highly of me.  It's good to know that some folks out there hold me in good regard." 

Frankie spotted the waitress coming with their dinner.  "Oh look, Tony the steak looks amazing.  I'm absolutely famished!"  A six ounce steak was plated on a white china beside mashed potatoes, a vegetable medley, and on a small saucer came the most mouthwatering chocolate cake Frankie had ever seen.

Leaning in conspiratorially to MJ she said, "Well at least dessert seems to be worth the price of admission, eh?"  She laughed.  "TonyDicaprio if you don't enjoy this meal then we'll have to get something later but something tells me you're going to devour that steak.  It looks cooked to perfection.  You know, I haven't yet seen TonyCastelli here.  I was sort of hoping we'd see him tonight as well.  Did he say anything to you about coming?"

She looked back to MJ, "Have you had much of a chance to meet any of our friends yet?  If there are any locals here tonight, I'd be happy to introduce you.  It might help you getting settled in."

Report Post Tip

Smiling, I thank Frankie for the compliment. Just then the food is on its way.. the steak smells divine.. everything really smelled great. It had been a while since I had eaten a full meal like this ,but I was looking foward to trying it. Smiling at Frankie in agreement about the cake, which was beautifully done and looked pretty tasty. (thinking to myself how I would work off these calories)

I responded to Frankie when I said: " No actually, Frankie, I really have not. Which is why I came tonight. I figured it was a good time as any to see some of the locals and others in general."

Report Post Tip

Tony looked at the steak and veggies and as the waitress sat the plates down a waiter came and started pouring wine in the wine glasses.   Smiling he took a sip and the waiter refilled it.  He looked at his wife as she was speaking to MJ as they were engaged in a conversation he decided to eat but then someone started a conversation with him and he could only smile as he thought to himself.

Damn I just want to eat my food can't this fatso see that.  The knuckle head must have had six meals before coming here.  Tony looked an saw Frankie and MJ eating.  He looked at his plate and then the fat man and Tony got him to added someone else into the conversation so he could eat.  As they started talking to each other Tony started cutting into his steak.  The favor of the seasonings rushed his mouth the tangy favors erupted and then as he sipped on his wine pleasure hit not only his palate but his stomach also. 

Tony eat and smiled with each bite and the veggies were a good added twist and the fruity favored wine made it all worth the conversations he had to endure.  Frankie and MJ were talking so much that their food started to get cold.  Tony took his slice of cake and started enjoying it.  He was completely satisfied then asked Frankie-Messina that when the music starts she must dance with her husband. 

Report Post Tip

Frankie put her hand over her wine glass as the wine came around.  "Could I get a glass of seltzer instead please?"  She said smiling at the waitress who agreed to find her one.  "Thank you."  She said.

Poor Tony was trying to dodge a conversation with a portly gentleman.  She had no idea who he was at a glance but she was suddenly VERY glad MJ was there to help her keep busy and out of the talk.  Taking a bite of her steak she smiled wide.  "WOW!  That is good."

Tony leaned over to tell her that he expected a dance with her when the dance floor opened.  She nodded to him.  "If you didn't I'd get jealous... but if you don't stay on top of me, my dance card could fill up fast so... don't go far."  She gave him a wink and took a sip of her seltzer.

Report Post Tip

Tony raised and eyebrow when she said her dance card could fill up fast.  The politician would never try to dance with her and the Mafia code is never touch a made mans wife.  So he chuckled when he thought to himself that it was filled with his name on every dance.  And she wasn't wearing the correct shoes he was going to make her feet swell if she danced more then four songs.  He leaned back in his chair and took another sip of his wine.  Soon the fun will start and the money will flow. 

Report Post Tip

Tony had received his invite for the Las Vegas' Police Officer's Masquerade Ball and made sure to quickly send his man out to get his suit ready for him. He made his own way upstairs to shower and shave in order to be at his best for the ball. When he exited the bathroom he found his suit hanging on a hook, his shoes on the floor below it freshly shined, and his accessories on the end table next to his bed.

Once the suit was on he made sure to get pull his shoes on and tie them. He opened the box on the end table and pulled out an old family pocket watch that he placed in his pocket. Finally he made sure to attach his knife to his ankle as a precautionary measure even though his guards would be armed. It was time to make his trip over to The Grand Hotel....

When he finally arrived he exited the vehicle and was met by one of his men handing him a mask. It was colored silver with a few read features around the eyes and outer edges. He carried it with him as he made his way inside the building saying hi to many of his high level contacts from throughout Las Vegas. Now he placed his mask upon his face as he figured it may be more fun to walk around being a bit less recognizable. 

Inside the hotel he made his way around saying hello to FBN Agents, Lawyers, and even a few politicians. His rise through the criminal underworld had made him become quite widely known which was a good and a bad thing for him. But it was something that was completely unavoidable in this life. 

His stomach growled and reminded him that he would have to eat as he just made it in time. He made his way around and finally spotted Frankie-Messina, TonyDicaprio, and an unfamiliar face. He made his way over to their table....

"Hey, I'm not entirely sure where I need to sit so I figured I'd grab a spot with you all." As he took a seat he leaned in to Frankie and asked who the third person at the table was as he was sure he had seen here before. She informed him of her name and joked that he needed to do a better job of knowing who is working in his district.

"Hello, MJ it's a pleasure to meet you. Any friend of Frankie is a friend of mine. I hope that you are enjoying yourself here." Tony smiled as he sat back into his chair. He then grabs his glass of water from the table and took a sip.

"I'm quite sure that Preeyah should be around here somewhere. Have you spotted her yet Frankie? Possibly she is with Joy or Kaira. Maybe even The_Kid is around here somewhere. I'll have to keep an eye out." Tony then waved at another table filled with city officials.

He pulled aside one of the waiters and asked for him to make sure that those men and their dates were taken care of. Then Tony realized, where the hell was Shaggs? The big man of Las Vegas had to make an appearance......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas' Police Officer's Masquerade Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL