Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 02:17:43
Page:  1 
unexpected visit Started by: Michael_Spilotro on Feb 19, '18 03:50

Michael walks down the side walk pulling the keys out to Spilotro Meats Michael unlocks the door walking in turning on the lights as he walks to the counter grabbing the clipboard walking down the middle row checking the can good and stocks of what he has and needs Michael hears the door open as the bell rings Michael turns around seeing a tall figure holding the door open as two more guys walks into the store flipping the sign to close and shutting the door behind them Michael walks to the counter as the man looks to Michael and places his hand onto the counter Do you remeber me? He stands there waiting

Yea I remeber you from motor city hotel? What can I do for you

the man chuckles are you being a smart ass? I send you and Leonard to New York and what the hell happens one of my business partners ends up getting killed and no money or drugs was returned so maybe you can explain where is my money or drugs 

Michael looks to the man me and Leonard went there met faith and clay when I seen two color folks walks into the apartment holding a duffle bag next min I know is gun shots being fired from the hall I draw my gun shot clay twice because I thought it was a set up and Leon stayed in New York he has the money and drugs I left New York because I dint want no heat on me leon was suppose to call you to drop off the drugs and money 

the man would stand there for a minute with out saying anything do you know where Leon is? I haven’t heard from him 

Michael would shake his head no last I knew he was at suger hill hotel maybe he is laying low for a bit let me ask you something how you know Leon? 

The man looks at me he came to me two weeks ago looking for a loan well long story short he could not pay back the loan so I made him a deal he makes runs for me and he won’t have to worry about the loan he told me about you Michael the night you drove him to Detroit that you knew he was good for the business 

Michael sits there and thinks about the lie Leonard told him that he met this man in prison and he protected him Michael would look to the man I will look for Leon and get the drugs and money back to you 

the man would tap Michael cheek good man call rays soical club in detriot and ask for little Nicky I give you one week to find my shit the man would start walking to the door as his two guards unlocks the door and walks out behind Nicky Michael would walk to the phone on the counter dials the operator send me thru to  hill hotel New York Michael would lean on the counter waiting hello this is Johnny from hill hotel yes can you tell me if Leonard Whittier is checked in a room Michael would wait on the phone yes sir he is would you like me to connect you to the room phone yes please the man would connect Michael to Leon phone as it rings 

Leon picks up the phone mumbles hello?

guess who was just here Leon your friend Nicky is looking for you dint I tell you to call him and give him the drugs and money back what’s takein so long ?

leon mumbles o hey Mikey yeah I was going to give him a call just been busy 

what the hell is wrong with you leon you stay there I will catch a flight to New York in a hour I see you then Michael hangs up the phone and walks around from the counter walks outside locking the door and driveing to the airport catching a flight to New York 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: unexpected visit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL