Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 05:50:04
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Players Posting Dice Listings Started by: Brancer on Feb 28, '18 05:39

I've been trying to think of ways to give players incentive to post their own dice listings. I like when money flows between the players, and not back to that nasty Mr. House. I was thinking maybe player made dice listings would give their rake instead of to the dealer to the godfather of the district of whoever posted the bet. We know this would have to be done in a place under the Godfather's rake anyways. 

Any other ideas that might make players want to start posting more listing vs just playing the house all day would be welcome.

Report Post Tip

Role-plays that include dice bets to determine certain portions of role-plays could be a good way to combine both dicing between players and role-playing, and fun.

Report Post Tip

Total Net Cash:     $-196,294,132

This is houses current dice on the cash side.  This isn't even a big loss, its just what it is now.  The big losses is in the tens of thousands of credits.  In the end, it normally balances out - but if you go bankrupt in the middle of it then it solidifies the losses into a real loss. 

House can pull it off because even when house is down a billion or two, or 20k credits, it still has more resources to keep the doors open so that it eventually balances out. 

If a user wants to take this over for house, that would be swell :P

However, simply put, users don't have the money to handle dice.  The losses and wins are so heavy that even the richest cant afford to carry the bank on it.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Players Posting Dice Listings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL