Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:40
Page:  1 
Atlantis Appears! Started by: Klejnot on Mar 09, '18 18:06

Klejnot was glad to be given this chance. Standing in front of the HQ not far from her old home and loving family. She smiled, "We will strive to work hard and make Las Vegas proud." Looking around she turned to face the building of her Headquarters and spoke, this will be the home of Atlantis. 

She was glad to have been chosen for this task. Looking back at the streets, to those who stopped to listen to her short and sweet speech. She continued. "The name Atlantis was brought up, because of my love for the sea. The shores being calm, and always there.... never drying up. I always enjoyed watching the waves roll in. Now its time for a new tide to join in. We are hear to help those new and old, friends, family. Anyone who follows the same code we do." 

"I may not look like much. But I am sure we can come to understand each other. Everyone works differently. Why not show each other some new point of views?" She took a breath and smiled to the crowed gathering. "I know that through my experiences, and even just reading the books my ancestors left for me. There is a lot that I have to live up to and am willing to prove that I can be there."

"TonyCastelli had given me a insight that and the courage to keep moving forward. Not to stop. To get up and keep trying." She brimmed brighter talking about what she has experienced. "I have and always will be happy to call Villainy inc. My family, and a home that was best suited for those who like to just have fun." She looked over at TonyCastelli and Shaggs. "Thank you both, for giving me this chance, to work beside you." Looking back at the crowd she spoke louder. "Atlantis is now open!"

Report Post Tip

Tony was standing back from Klejnot as she spoke to the gathering crowd. He was extremely proud of Klejnot and what she had accomplished so far. Today she was beginning a journey in which she would accomplish so much more. When she finished speaking he stepped forward to speak. But before he spoke, he turned and extended his hand to her. She shook it with a large smile on her face. 

"Hello everyone, I'd very much like to say that I am excited to see Klejnot set up in Summerlin. She is an extremely hard worker who has done well to help Las Vegas as we grew. I know that she will do us proud."

Tony looked around at the crowd, "For any of you who are looking for a home, I can say with complete certainty that you will find an amazing crew if you join Atlantis."

Tony stepped aside to allow others to get their chance to speak to Klejnot....

Report Post Tip

DesireeKaira joined TonyCastelli's side as Klejnot was holding her speech. After Tony finished giving his congratulations, Desiree went next to Klejnot and gave her a hug.

I don't know you well but my mother left some journals for me to read before she died. She spoke about you and your actions and praised you. I could tell by her words that you were a cherished friend. So I am standing here in her place to congratulate you and to wish you well!

She handed a white rose to Klejnot and gave her a bright smile.

You are a pure soul and you have so many things to teach the world. May your path be full of white roses and may you shine as you did so far! Good luck with your new crew and make sure to never forget us.

She took a small pause to hold her tears.

I would also like to congratulate and wish them best luck. James and The_Kid, my mother spoke a lot about the two of you. I know from wherever Kaira is watching she is smiling and being overly proud of you all.

Report Post Tip

Villain had just finished talking to the local bar owner. It was a fairly good conversation about getting a percentage for protection and it went really smoothly. Why is the owner's face and my hands covered in blood you ask, well that's up for discussion another time. While getting out of the bar he ran into one of his old pals who told him about the latest news. It was a good day for Klejnot . Villain then got to the nearest telephone booth and started forming the number, hoping he had remembered it correctly.

After forming it he rang it. Someone picked up, silence followed for a couple of seconds and after hearing who was on the other side Villain figured it was the right one. *phew*

"Hello there, Klejnot. I just heard of the news and wanted to congratulate you on the new task ahead of you. It isn't something to go by unnoticed, on the contrary, it is a great achievement. I wish you all the best on it, and I know you'll do a hell of a job!"

With that being said, he had a little chit-chat and hung up the phone. More work needed to be done for the day!

Report Post Tip

Klejnot had shaken TonyCastelli's hand, listening to his words. She was smiling she was working with him and Shaggs, and the other leaders of Las Vegas. She was looking forward to this moment. She spotted DesireeKaira come forward, and returned the hug she was given. Supported by friends, she listened to DesireeKaira speak, accepting the white rose she was given. 

"How could I forget the ones who helped me, and encouraged me to keep on moving?" She smiled with a small giggle and hugged her again. Letting her friend go so she can speak again. "Thank you DesireeKaria."

Her guard came up whispering in her ear that there was a phone call. Temporarily heading off to take the call. She answered, Villain was on the other end. 

"Hey Villain. Thank you hun, means alot to speak to you again." The chitchat went on for a little while before he had to go. She was glad to hear he was busy and doing well. Returning to where Tony and DesireeKaira were with The_Kid and James.

Report Post Tip

Olivia slipped out of her family’s headquarters and traveled the short distance to the new home of some of her friends. Klejnot had moved out and into her own new building, taking on a crew that she had named Atlantis. She arrived just in time to hear the woman explain her reasoning for picking the name, which Olivia found to be a very pretty explanation.

After listening to a few others offer their congratulations, including one on the phone, it was Olivia’s turn. The woman held up a bottle of whiskey, offering it to Klejnot as a gift, a huge smile gracing her lips. “I’m so proud of you and what you’ve accomplished! You’re going to be an excellent leader and I wish you guys the best. Home is only a block away, be sure not to be strangers.”

Olivia handed her the whiskey before giving Klejnot a tight hug.

Report Post Tip
TheButcher knew Klejnot was building an HQ in the other side of the city and knew he have to go to congratulate our beautiful new Leader, Grabs a piece of his finest meat, gets in his fanciest suit and heads to the HQ.

When he got there it was a bit loud and messy since the HQ was being fortified but he liked the looks of it, knocks the HQ, and enters yelling surpisee! And pops a bottle of fone champagne! He saw familiar faces The_kid and James, Congrats guys! This is fancy! holds his glass of champagne looks at everone around and screams!

TO THE Atlantis!
Report Post Tip

Good to see Atlantis coming up, been missing that gourdies city for ages ;)

Report Post Tip

Klejnot smiled and accepted the whiskey, listening to the praise from Olivia, "It means a lot to hear that from you hun. I Will be sure to keep in touch. My heart belongs to everyone in Villainy Inc, as well as with Atlantis." She returned the hug, grateful for Olivia coming out to show her support.

She did happen to get a kick out of TheButcher for coming out with his surprise entrance. With a smile she welcomed him and knew that there would be alot of drinking to celebrate the new family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Atlantis Appears!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL