Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 22:14:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [ > - >>> ]
Dream Vacation Started by: Marie_Lucania on Mar 12, '18 00:28
I've always wanted to do more travelling. Italy, Japan and Brazil are in my plans to do.
Report Post Tip

i'd love to visit Italy ...Como lake looks fantastic.

Another places would be Egypt and Turkey.

Report Post Tip

Australia in the summer.

Would love to see great white sharks off the coast in person

Report Post Tip

My dream vacation would likely be a tour through of several European countries. I'd start in Italy as the wife has been there before and would love to have the chance to go back and see the cathedrals and other historic places. Proper gelato and coffee would be a nice perk while there as well. After a few days there, we'd transition through France and see some of the wine country and maybe catch a beach on the way past. Then jump across the channel and visit Great Britain and meet a friend of mine that lives there and finish up in Ireland. I've always loved the music and history there and have a bit of heritage and would love to see it once.

Report Post Tip

I was going to say my dream vacation would be to be in a log cabin somewhere in the wilderness, but I was looking at some of these replies and a lot of them look tempting as well. Nice thread.

Report Post Tip

Switzerland

I did a study on it when I was younger and they have a lot of interesting things beyond the scenery which is another reason I want to go.

Report Post Tip
Tented safari in Kenya. I went 10 years ago it’s amazing. Would love to go back.
Report Post Tip
There are so many places not sure what my dream vacation would be but I’d love to visit Europe, also for some reason Alaska is on the top of my list.
Report Post Tip

I would have to say a roadtrip through Europe and Asia, seeing all the sights and views.

Report Post Tip

The US, definitely! Would love to go there sometime! 

Report Post Tip

Anywhere to get away for computers and cell phone service. Just to learn to relax again and not worry about if Fluffy had her puppies and the pictures all over facebook.

Report Post Tip

A corona and a joint on a white beach in mexico

Report Post Tip

My dream vacation at a very young age, Italy.  In my early 20's, Australia was added to my dream vacation list. This year, I am content with a week in my own state and a week with another state.

Report Post Tip

Dream vacation would be spending 3 months back in Germany, but this time I get to enjoy the country with my girlfriend.  I had such a great time there, but found it quite lonely at times when I struggled socially.  Besides, great life experiences are meaningless if you don't have someone to enjoy them with you.

Report Post Tip
Nice cruise that I have never been on before.
Report Post Tip

would love to go to England, for us Indonesian its superb

Report Post Tip

Bali would be wonderfull

Report Post Tip

Italy has always been a place that I loved. My dream destination is somewhere with a big beach, cocktails and a whole island pretty much to myself.

Report Post Tip

Sitting on beachchair with a bucket full of ice and bearbottles on a warm islands beach in the carribeans.

Report Post Tip

Would love to Rome and other parts of Italy :P lil bit of history 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Dream Vacation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL