X

Apr 27 - 01:18:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Worst way to die on mr? Started by: Michael_Spilotro on Mar 13, '18 04:25

Got counter-killed by durden. 

Report Post Tip
Dying while sleeping and/or getting the 1% when attempting to be proed :D
Report Post Tip

I would entirely have to agree with Joli on that one, nothing sucks more then waking up to find out your character now has a permanent moon roof in the back of his head. :P 

Report Post Tip

Nah - that would be bad but try opening the airport page fine then choosing another city and clicking to find out you can't travel since you were basically shot while boarding the plane to get to another city.

Report Post Tip

going on vacation and getting wacked because you were offline for 7+ days.

Report Post Tip
Rolling a joint. Come back from bathroom and dead.
Report Post Tip

Well worst would really be yeah my your own family. But also just sleeping and wakeing up to being dead after a war you couldnt help with sucks also

Report Post Tip

Logoff, got to sleep and waking and already died because of war.

Report Post Tip
I'm not sure if this is still possible but building your gun to ungodly status and it backfires.
Report Post Tip

I was killed after 1% my GF at the time lol

Report Post Tip

Can you see how you got wasted? Last time complete my crew was dead, and the only only one burried in the family was the boss himself. today i graverobbed my former character, 363$. Apperently they didn't buried my with all my money.

Report Post Tip
Admin intervention is probably up there as the worst way for anyone to die.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

^ lols 

Report Post Tip

Dying moments after you buy your very first HQ because the person that authed you didn't post a thread or send out a mass mail before you went bold.

Report Post Tip

Being shot by your CL for being online when there was a Rogue about just because the leadership at the time were incompetent. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

A wackback from an MIA...

Report Post Tip

Dying moments after you buy your very first HQ because the person that authed you didn't post a thread or send out a mass mail before you went bold.

This hits way too close to home. :(

Report Post Tip
While using the bathroom.
Report Post Tip

When someone tells your crewleader that you want to leave the crew and the crewleader shoots you for being disloyal.  What a moron.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After you take a shot, because you were too stupid to remember it voids your pro.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Worst way to die on mr?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL