Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:42:09
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

Thinking we really need more topics here, I'm tired of answering this one.  And put up a xmas tree, now not really doing much of anything. 

Report Post Tip

Watching Netflix,and eating a Turkey sandwich .

Report Post Tip

Just making a sausage and bacon baguette.

Report Post Tip

Just finished eating a roll and sausage

Report Post Tip

I am practicing my melee skill.

Report Post Tip

Playing Fifa and inwardly complaining about how I had to do this same outside posting for the hustle for the last four days in a row... This shit is annoying

Report Post Tip

watching man in the iron mask, knitting a scarf, and playing friday night poker!

Report Post Tip

Watching The Night Before, and hydrating before I go out for the night. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Besides being on here? Am thinking if to watch Venom or go to sleep...choices, choices, tough life ..thug life ... >_<

Report Post Tip

Regretting my decision to wash my car because it's now RAINING! FML.

Report Post Tip

Kind of tired, given up doing any work tonight, thinking about coffee but its almost too late.

Report Post Tip

While clicking on here, I am watching Life, Liberty & Levin.

Report Post Tip

Listening to ander's The Wall, very underrated artist.

Report Post Tip

Right now i am deciding whether I make a large breakfast for myself or keep it simple.

Report Post Tip

planning the day ahead; repair the car tyre, put on the net for the grandsons' goal and buy the nuts which were missing from the pack for the second goal; get to the supermarket. Should i get the iphone battery replaced, as the cheap warranty expires in december, and finally get on the plane to go back to work. 

Report Post Tip
At walmart trying to upgrade my phone for a $400 gift card. Doubt they have the phone I'm looking for as today is the 3rd day I've been up here and no one has cancelled their appointment.
Report Post Tip

Playing Town of Salem and watching youtube

Report Post Tip
Waiting for my brother to finish eating so I can wash the dishes already.
Report Post Tip

I am sitting behing my computer (duh) and think about Monday. First day of the working week again. Have to get ready for work again.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Waking up early as fuck to meet my doc. But don't you worry people, it's just routine to keep things in check. 😎
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL