Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Piggy Bank's Worth - (An Ivory Tower Adventure) Started by: SullivanBlack on Mar 17, '18 06:41

Andy arrives at The Tower. He enters and goes straight for the bar. There he spots Sullivan, Raconteur and Tommy. He lights a ciggarete, takes a seat near them, orders an glass of scotch and puts his briefcase on the counter:"Well Mr. Parker, the principal, will take good care of our friend. He knows well what will happen if that boy is given some hard time by anyone. Cheers!"

Report Post Tip

Sully nodded to Andy and Rac both.

"It's as I suspected, Rac... Find out where Mr. Laney works... Take Tommy_Franco with you if he wants. If that fear was correct, I wonder if my other worry is similar."

He looked at Andy. "Thank you for handling the principal." Sullivan nodded and then turned toward the door...

"Now we just need MJ to come back and tell me she handled talking to the kid."

He poured Andy, Tommy, Rac, and himself a drink while they waited on their last comrade.

Report Post Tip

After leaving the school satisfied, I headed back to the office to of course report on my findings. as I knocked on Sully's door, i was going over in my head what to say so I did not sound like an idiot in front of a hand of my crew. As he opened the door, I smiled at him.

"Greetings Sully. Are you busy, as I can come back later, if you are? I have my report of that school bully, Butch. I wrote a copy as well if you wanted to keep a copy too.( gave him the file). He is taken care of, with a nice punch in the stomach. I told him I had eyes everywhere and I would return if i had heard something else had happened. He was a rather easy kid when someone bigger than him took him on, it was rather funny.. I tried my best not to laugh at him as I was doing it, but busted a gut in the car."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Piggy Bank's Worth - (An Ivory Tower Adventure)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL