Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 12:39:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The WindPeak Inn Started by: Qahnaarin on Mar 20, '18 03:51

Elle rolled and sat up, the quilt still around her as she walked to where the tray was. She thought as she prepared two cups of coffee, and had an answer by the time she'd brought one of them to DickGrayson

​​​​​​"Yeah, Margo rebounded quite well, considering. Poor thing's probably used to being traumatized on a regular basis." She sipped the coffee, then sipped it again when she could taste freshly ground beans. This place was something else! Elle grabbed one of the pastries and took a bite.

"Drmn. Deez arr froosh baked!" Crumbs fell from her mouth as she tried to talk, which made her laugh, which caused a small explosion of crumbs to erupt from her mouth. She got hold of herself, chewed, swallowed. That reminded her of something else entirely, and she grinned.

"Mitch, though. He's on the edge. Possibly more trouble than he's worth... as in, a liability. We can take them to Chicago if you want, though, because I realized something last night, when we- actually, let's talk about that later. What's in Chicago?"

Report Post Tip

“Well, that’s a bit complicated.” I sighed as I reached for a pastry myself, “You know how I’ve killed? His body count makes mine look like a drop in the bucket. He’s a cold blooded killer, maybe the best I’ve ever seen. A true mercenary in ever sense of the word. That also makes him a true psychopath.”

I took a small bite of the food, trying to force the memories that I tried so hard to bury to the foreground. “He- he taught me most of what I know now. Which is mostly things I’m not proud of. He crossed the line more than once. Pushed me to the brink.

Eventually, I couldn’t take it anymore and stood across from him. I was lucky to survive that. I doubt anyone else would have. Granted, he wouldn’t have given anyone else the chance.”

There were parts of me that I would never be proud of, parts of me that I didn’t want her to see. That didn’t matter much though, I would share my life with Elle_E_Ott, both the good and the bad. I wasn’t going to hide anything from her. Not now.

It’s a risk, one I don’t know if I’m fully comfortable with. I don’t see any other options. Cash speaks to him and we should have more than enough. If not, M & M certainly do. He could take our problems and get rid of them. Once it’s set there’s no stopping it. I’m talking everything and everyone here, Elle. Husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, kids. Everyone.”&nbsp;I let my eyes fall away from hers, “I don’t know if I can set that in motion. It- it might be our best chances at making it through.”

Report Post Tip

Elle set her pastry down and came over to sit next to Dick. She wasn't quite sure what it all meant, but it had him wavering.

"Look. Whatever we have to do, we do it. You're worried about collateral damage, and that just goes to show the kind of man you are... but it's not exactly practical, Dick. You didn't start all this. You've lost everything. So excuse me if I don't feel sorry for the spouses and children of people that are inherently evil. Are their lives more valuable than ours? Do you think they'd hesitate to put us down first, if they could?" She reached out and turned his face towards hers. 

"So let's do it. Let's go to Chicago and see your guy."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The WindPeak Inn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL