Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 02:08:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What keeps you awake at night? Started by: Insomnia on Mar 22, '18 22:29

Making her way through the streets just trying to get back to her HQ, Bubbles came across a crowd of people. Now usually she would have stayed as far away as possible. Crowds aren't her favorite, way too many people in one location usually gave her a bit of anxiety but there were a lot of familiar faces in this crowd. Ones that she sees on a daily, so she figured to might as well see what the commotion was all about.

To her surprise or maybe not really a surprise in the middle of everyone was Insomnia. He was going on about what kept people up at night. For her it was interesting to hear what actually kept him up all hours of the night. It was something that she had tried to figure out for the longest time now, even back when she was still living under his roof all that time ago now.

By this time a couple of people noticed she was among the crowd, one of them being RomanReigns. He gave her a wink and then looked back at the man speaking. One by one everyone took their turns telling the crowd what kept them up at night. Roman made her chuckle when he mentioned her, he made sure to glance over at her as he was saying it. Almost as if he was just looking for that reaction. 

He finished along with the others, the crowd went quiet for a moment. She figured it was her turn to tell everyone what kept her up at night. Taking a step towards the middle she turned around and scanned over the faces before speaking up.

"You all want to know what keeps me awake at night?"

She turned around and pointed at Insomnia, who was sitting there waiting to hear her response. He was a bit taken back by her pointing at him. "Huh?" You could hear him mutter under his breath.

"Yup that guy right there, he keeps me up at night. If he is up, I am up. Well for the most part that is. I'm not necessarily saying its a bad thing, cause well we've had some fun times during the lack of sleep episodes but yeah Insomnia is definitely to blame. Kind of my motto, when in doubt blame Insomnia. It's worked for me."

She looked back at Insomnia who was now smiling at her response, she gave him a wink and made her way back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What keeps you awake at night?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL