Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:24
Page:  1 
2018 Mafia Meet Reservations Started by: Squishy on Mar 26, '18 21:58

2018 MR Mafia Meet!

This year there are a few small changes for the meet, which adds a little complexity to setting it up.

We are looking at sometime between the last week of September and the middle of October as our target window.  The destination will be one of a handful of houses we are looking at, all of which are near the Philadelphia area.

So here is the dilemma, we can't select a house until we know how many people are going.
We can't get an exact date until we have the money to put down a deposit on the house, securing it.
We don't know the room layouts, until we select the house.
So its a giant catch-22.

Sooo, as soon as we get enough commitments to narrow down to a small, medium, or large house, we can then secure it and have the date, at such time those who the date may not work can back out.  (We are shooting for one of the weeks in the last week of September, through the middle of October as our target)

The cost to attend the meet is $350 per single person, or $300 per person if you are a couple sharing a bed.  There is an additional $50 dollar security deposit which will be refunded providing we get our full deposit back from the landlord.

To everyone that comes, you will win at least the amount you paid in credits.  We have a new system that tracks credits won from meet events, so simply put, if you only win 200 at the meet, the system will give you another 150 to ensure you walk away with 350 in total won.

The order of funds go as follows
1) Money goes towards house, any left left over:
2) Money goes breakfast/lunch, any left left over:
3) Money goes towards supplies, any left left over:
4) Money goes towards prizes, any left left over:
5) Money goes towards alcohol, any left left over:
6) Money goes towards events

To secure your spot, please purchase credits as normal in the game in the amount of $400 (350+50 security), or $700 (300+300+50+50 for couples sharing a bed).  When you receive the credits, please send the credits back to Squishy with the note of 'Meet Money For (Put the name I know you under)(Put your email, phone number)' then retain your paypal receipt.

Unlike previous years, I am unable to help anyone with their cost of the meet, this has caused us a severe delay in returning some of the deposits from last year while waiting for those to square up with the meet costs, and that simply just eats me up inside.

There will be more details about the meet house once we have enough to secure the house.

If you have any questions, hit me up on IRC.  I am looking forward to seeing you all!

Report Post Tip

Okay... so I can go... as long as it's over before Oct 21st >.>

Report Post Tip

The sooner we can reserve a house, the sooner we can get preferable dates at a preferable house.  I'm fairly sure we can secure a house before we run out of options that would require us to go late October.  So your 21st cutoff shouldnt be a problem.

Report Post Tip

Woo! then sign me up :D

Report Post Tip
Depending on who else is there i should be coming again.....and you know square up.....INCOME TAX COME TO ME
Report Post Tip

WOOOOOHOOOOOO

I was waiting for this, can't wait to be there again this year. 

Report Post Tip

I would've loved to go, the problem is my age... And the location. Maybe in 3 years once I hit past 21, I can go!~ :P

Report Post Tip

I would love to go this year. But I dont think I will have the funds die to lack of work the month before. :( 

Report Post Tip

Don't die Kleg :(

Report Post Tip

I WANT TO GO :O \o/ 

Report Post Tip

THEN GO Serana!

Report Post Tip

But what if my jeans make my fat ass look fat? 

Report Post Tip

You are the sexiest bitch in all of DT... besides People love Dat Ass!

Report Post Tip

I am planning on going to this years meet but will need exact dates so I can know when to take time off and flights to get there.

Report Post Tip

Can a deposit be put down tomorrow and the balance paid within 10 days?

Report Post Tip

JohnnyTheMan,

We won't be able to get exact dates until we select the house.  We can't select the house until we have the money to secure it.  Stupid catch-22 :)

NRA Yep, that would work.

Report Post Tip

Oh ok got it, well we will just see I guess

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: 2018 Mafia Meet Reservations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL