Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 10:18:29
Page:  1 
Come Get At Me. Started by: LooseChange on Apr 01, '18 21:44

Life in the streets was a hustle for everyone who face it. So alone, the task would be more difficult. LooseChange stays on the grind, bending a corner, connecting a dot to bring a successful end. Another meet is what was needed, but he needed a partner to bounce some ideas and ventures off of. There was always that one place to meet, that you can sit down and have a drink, hit your blunt and just relax to the sound of soft piano music on the low. There is no name it is just a spot.

LooseChange walks into the spot and stands at the doorway scanning the scene. With his fedora tilted to the right and a blunt in his hand of some Makavelii he takes a long drag of the blunt. Satisfied from what he can see, and it feels right he makes his way past the bar, with a casual pimpwalk, looking over to the tender as he passes,

“Send me over a bottle of cognac and a few glasses”

He says as he points at the tender, and continues to approach his table. He takes a seat and continues to hit his blunt as he waits for the drink to arrive, just thinking about what it will be and who will assist in this. The move was to vegas and then back to seattle. The route was set, the front in seattle just needed to be put together, or was there something already set up? As he sits and waits going through documents and ideas until someone arrives for a brief discussion. Patience was a virtue at this moment, but all he had was time, and definitely the place. From this you could only see opportunity.

(Music Playing) https://youtu.be/FAJbEQJpIKA

As you would enter there were two guards at the door, LooseChange was tucked in the corner of a private booth, with the occasional known to him guest, or besides would have to make an appointment, but the door was open, and he was ready to make moves, 

The waiter brings over the bottle and a few glasses.

Tender: “anything else for you sir?”

He ask before he steps away.

“I am good. Thank you”

LooseChange pours himself a shot and continues to twist another blunt as he sits and waits. Lighting his blunt he enjoys the music and the mellow flow of the mood.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After a blank evening, LooseChange gathers his things. Not giving up, just making another move forward. Remember patience is a virtue. He gathers his things, gets up and makes his way to the bar. 

'I am out, see you on the next one. Here is my card. send me a kite if someone comes through asking for me. Be good"

He exits the establishment as the tender waives and continues to clean up. There was a lot to get going and staying still in one spot waiting for it was not an option. He steps out and enters the vehicle and they head out to the next destination. LooseChange Lights a blunt and just sits back and enjoys the ride just for a moment to relax.  

Report Post Tip

Back at the location to check in. LooseChange walks up to the bar tender

"hey whats good?, can I get a shot of cognac?

he says as he takes a seat at the bar. The Bartender pours him a shot and slides him a piece of paper. 

Tender: "someone came in for ya. She left this"

LooseChange takes the card and he takes the shot and places the cup on the counter, 

"Thank you for that and good stuff"

He places a tip on the counter, he gets up and leaves. Thinking about the note, the person. This was sure to be a successful run. Next he would need to set a meeting, to go over details. 

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street, LooseChange makes his way into a liquor store. One that has been in this neighbor hood for years. He gets his regular, a box of swishers and some drank, preferably cognac. As he enters he greets the attendant as he walks back to the fridge.

"Hey Hows everything going with ya?"

He says as he waives walking to the fridge to pick up a 40oz. He passes the chips and stops just for a sec. 

"ooo!! Let me get a bag of those"

He opens the fridge and grabs 3 40oz  closed the fridge and walks up to the counter. 

"Hey there my man how has it been. looks like you had a busy weekend."

He says as he reaches for some dollars to pay the attendant. 

Attendant: "yea I would have to say that it was. How are things going with you. oh, I need to bring a few suits by when i get a chance"

LC: "Definitely just swing by, you know I gotchu, and things have been good. been looking for something else to add, ya know. "

The attendant looks like a big opportunity smacked him in the face. he continues to bag the items . 

attendant: " well hey I will keep an eye and an ear out for ya on that, and I will swing by maybe tonight or tomorrow morning. Keep moving forward"

He says as he gives lc the bag and some dap. 

LC: "Good stuff. stay up brother."

He daps him back and exits heading back to his office, he fires up a blunt to smoke on the way  

Report Post Tip

It was always a good walk down the street, on his wayt to the building where his office was located, as well as his small apartment that was secluded in the mix of the business on the top floor. What business you say? Everything Moving Forward. He walks into his office and takes a seat, reaching into his pocket he pulls a blunt out and lights it. Getting up he walks over to the bar and pours himself a drink. He pauses just for a second before he heads back to his desk to get to work. It starts, and next will be the plan, the journey to success.

As he sits picturing it all in front of him. He sits back hitting his blunt listening to the music. It would be simple. A dry cleaners, a storage warehouse, and don’t forget logistics. Also needed would be a couple of trusted homies to make sure everything ran securely. Looking through receipts making sure everything was stocked and ready to go for the next day. The first trip would be out to the Vegas Franchise. LC finishes his blunt, his drink, and shuts it down for the evening until tomorrow.

Report Post Tip

LooseChange gets up fresh the next morning. He washes up rolls a blunt, and gets some coffee and breakfast going to start the day. He gets dressed and makes his way downstairs to the lounge area. He stops by the front desk to let the clerk know that he is expecting company.

“Hey..  JStrong is suppose to show up today, if I am not here, set him up in his own room. Make sure he is comfortable. I will be back in a bit let him know to make himself at home.”

Clerk: “Yes sir. And have a good day”

LooseChange exits and hops in the vehicle and hits the block to bend a corner or two. You know his daily hustle. As he makes his first stop, he completes the transaction but sits for just a second to think about the conversation he had with his buddy at the liquor store. He snaps out of it and continues on his hustle, but still with the thought in his mind.(A liquor store, is that what he was meaning?) LooseChange continued on his daily. 

Report Post Tip

He hits a few more corners and makes his way back to his office. Once again thinking about what the liquor store attendant was referring to. He reaches his office, walking through the front door he grabs a pre-rolled blunt and lights it. looking around he calls the tender. He approaches. 

Tender: "Yes sir?"

LC: "Can you bring me a bottle with some ice and a few glasses in case someone comes through, I am gonna be working so confirm with me any visitors that come by"

He grabs a few more blunts as he heads into his office. 

Taking a seat he leans back and takes a long drag of his blunt, thinking about his next move.  

Report Post Tip

LooseChange was pushing through paperwork, crunching ideas, and wanted to get a breather. He gets himself together and takes a drive. As he gets in the streets, he goes to pick his homey up Taga. Just to the north Taga was posted outside his pad waiting for LC to arrive. A full day ahead was in store even tho it wasn't really work, just making business happen. LC arrives and Taga hops in.

Taga: "whats good?"

Taga says as he pulls a blunt out of his pocket. 

LC: "Shit chillin, we bout to push to Tacoma and make a few drops then we on the way back. Cool?"

LooseChange jumps on the highway and heads to his first destination. 

Report Post Tip

Making moves in the streets, you always had to keep your head on the swivel, also was a good idea to have someone rolling with you out here. LC and Taga make there way down I-5 into Tacoma. The first destination was a barbershop on hilltop, a perfect spot with the right traffic.

LC: “Might as well get us a cut while we are here anyway.”

LooseChange says as they pull up. He takes another drag of the blunt and they step out and walk inside.

LC: “Whats good yall? Let me get next, and my homey needs to get tightened up too. You got us?”

LooseChange says walking in and dapping up the staff. He walks over to Jeb, and takes a seat in the chair he was working.

Jeb: “hows it going. The usual?”

Jeb says as he gets his station ready for the next cut.

LC: “I am good, and yea, the usual. How ya been? Business looks good.”

He sits in the chair and Jeb laps the cape over him and begins to cut his hair. Taga also getting his haircut, LooseChange passes a brick to Jeb from under the cape, while everyone chats it up and enjoys the daily cooler talk. Jeb passes back a stack of money the LC stuffs under his shirt. They finish their cuts and Taga, and LooseChange make their way to the vehicle.

LC: “Just like that, One done. Ready for the next move?”

Taga: “Yup that was cake. Lets do it.”

They lace up and push out to the next destination, and yes firing up another blunt in route. 

Report Post Tip

The day moves on and LC decides to stop at the Frisco Freeze burger joint, One of the hottest burger spots in T-Town. As the approach the burger stand they just get to the end of the blunt. As they pulled up to the window to place their order the blunt sat in the ashtray burning.

"let me get two double cheese burgers, two large fries. and a large chocolate shake. What are you getting Taga?"

LC asked as he reached down to hit the blunt again before it burnt out. 

Taga: "give me the same but double it up."

LC: "Daaaaamn!! Ok,  you must be hungry than a mofo. And let me get the same thing but double it as well."

The order was placed and they sat and waited for just a moment before the tender reached out with the food. 

"Thank you, and tell my man Jake to meet me out back. and tell him hurry up"

They pull off and head to the back to park, they start to eat as they wait for Jake. About twenty minutes go by and they are almost done with the meal. having the munchies will have you hungry as fuck at times. Jake finally steps out to the back. He is carrying a bag of trash. he walks over to the car and Taga hands him a package. Jake hands Taga the envelope and the exit the area. On to the next destination. 

Report Post Tip

As it goes, everyday is a hustle. Your stamina to last is always measured. LooseChange Had wondered how business would be moving forward in these streets, and districts. He looks over at Taga as they make their way down the boulevard to the warehouse in the industrial area. 

Taga: "yo .  I am ready yo. lets get this knocked out. whats the gameplan?"

He says as they get closer approaching the location. The day was coming to an end, and the dim lights would make it harder on the vision. 

LC: "So we roll up, there are two bags in the back. Imma grab those you just watch my back and keep your head on a swivel."

Taga: "gotchu"

They pull up to the location, and there are three vehicles, they park, and step out of the vehicle. Loose walks around to the back of the vehicle and grabs the two duffel bags from the back. He walks up to the client who was completely heated to the T ..  with big guns. Taga stands ready, and alert, as the deal goes down. They make the exchange, confirm everything and they are on their way. A successful run, but this was just the beginning.  

Report Post Tip

They make their way back to home base. LooseChange needs to get some other hands in this to help out. Hoping to meet with a few associates and pitch an idea or two at them.  They make a pit stop at the LIQ. After picking up a few things they make their way to the establishment where he wanted to meet. They pull up, and you have Fade, and Eve. This would be a good enough start. Taga steps out of the vehicle with LC, they enter the establishment. Looking around they move over to a booth and take a seat. As they sit relaxing, the two others join them. LooseChange waives to the tender. As he waits for the tender he pulls out a sack of herb and a box of blunts. He rolls a blunt, and passes one to Eve to roll. He fires it up and takes a long drag, then passes it to the left hand side, to start the cypher.

“Ok, so the reason I wanted us to get together is to get your take on a few ideas. I have been running a few things across the board and feel that if I could get a few folks to work with me, then we can be even more successful. This is what I am looking at. The cleaners, Who doesn’t want their gear tighten up. So a good front I would say, I just need to get a plug in every city, someone we can trust.”

As he pauses, a few of his associates enter and approach the booth the group was sitting at,

“Hey, whats good? Have a seat yall. We are just going over a few details and plans.”

LooseChange fires up another blunt as the group all joins.

Report Post Tip

His name was Gonzales, but they called him “G” for short. A very close friend from back in the day that grew into a successful businessman. He was one that played the shadows, and if you did see him you would have thought it was your own shadow. LooseChange had a meet with his guy at least once a month if not a couple of times if needed. It was always a casual moment with a lot of lift to complete the task.  There was sort of a in the cut spot out near Vegas, but in the desert. A small town, not much traffic, so just perfect to avoid the city riff raff. Landing in Vegas, LC had Taga rolling with him. They get a vehicle and start on their way. The location was about 45 minutes away. The weather was perfect for the drive and the traffic was light so making it there was done in a timely manner. The small town was small but moving. The tavern or small pub matched all of the other buildings, but was easy to find. They pull up and park, taking one more drag of the blunt before they step out of the vehicle. They enter the establishment, and stand at the doorway for just a sec while scanning the room. With their head on a slow swivel walking to the nearest empty booth. In route to the booth they past by the bar, LC tips his fedora at the tender .

“Can we get set up over here for us two and guest?”

They continue over to the booth and take a seat.

“He should be showing up soon. I like to get in here have a drink or two and smoke one before he gets here and we get started.”

LooseChange says as he pulls a sack out with a swisher. He rolls up a blunt, and another to follow. He lights the blunt and takes a long drag. As he passes it to Taga, the tender is arriving with a few cups and ice.

Tender: “what else would you like today sir?”

The tender says as he places the cups and Ice down on the table.

“A bottle of cognac and some more water for us. Oh and a few more cups, I am not sure of the head count.”

LooseChange hits the blunt again, the tender nods and makes his way to the bar to retrieve the request. They sit and wait, passing the blunt back and forth.  

Report Post Tip

LooseChange takes another drag of the blunt, he looks up and he sees G walk through the door. G stands at the door looking around and spots LooseChange across the room in a both with his homie Taga. LooseChange waives G over to where they were sitting, and offers him a seat. Just as he takes a seat the tender arrives with the beverages.

LC: “Hey G, do you want something? Besides what we have here already.”

He ask as he hits his blunt,

G: “Naw, this cognac will do, how yall doin?.”

LooseChange passe G the blunt.

LC: “Check that shit out right there, got that shit growing back at the spot”

G hits the blunt and looks over at LC,

G: “Cough, that is some good shit right there, what do you call it?”

He takes another hit and passes it to LooseChange.

LC: “oh yea, we haven’t put a name to that strain yet. Was gonna reach out to the crew see what they think. Listen for their ideas. So what you got for me today?”

He ask as he hits the blunt and takes a sip of his drank. G pulls a bag from under the table, and pulls a brick out.

G: "15 of these. It’s already in route to the spot for ya.”

He passes it to LooseChange. LC takes a look and smiles as he passes it to Taga.

LC: “Take this, put this up for me.”

He turns back to G

LC: “Good looking, I was making a trip to drop that anyway, appreciate it brother. “

He passes the blunt over to G. They sit back and talk about a few things and LooseChange mentioned something about expanding. Didn’t go into detail things had to be placed first. They enjoy the rest of the evening before they all depart back to the hustle, LooseChange, Fade, and G.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Come Get At Me.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL