Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
I need a new suit Started by: Hannibal on Jan 16, '08 19:39
I will be choosing a winner this week sometime. If anyone else wants to make anymore entries that would be great!
Report Post Tip
May I make a suggestion?

No?

Well I'm going to anyway, that's just how I roll.

I would like the winning entry to have a small RDI logo involved in it, so all our members could incorporate that into their own designs... just a thought I had while I was being nosey and taking a look.
Report Post Tip
Shouldn't it be something emblazoned with elephants?
Report Post Tip
You want my y-fronts in the family crest?

You are a sick, sick man.
Report Post Tip
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/Saint66/Red_Dragon_HG.jpg
Report Post Tip
With a air of sadness and a sigh of frustration, Volatile sits down to think what the proper burial suit for Hannibal would be

The man was like a king, he demanded respect and made you want to give it to him.

He was a king among men, yet he had that something else that made him.... saintly...perhaps not of this world.

I would think that only one suit would be the right and proper one to usher him in to the Kingdom to Be.

A Jade Burial Suit

This was the legendary garment in which the emperors of china were buried.

The legends tell us that the pieces of jade are mostly square or rectangular in shape, though triangular, trapezoid and rhomboid plaques have also been found. Plaques are most offen joined by means of wire, threaded through small holes drilled near the corners of each piece. The composition of the wire varies, and several suits have been found joined with either gold or silver. Other suits, were joined using silk thread, or silk ribbon that overlapped the edges of the plaques.

In some instances, additional pieces of jade have been found beneath the head covering, including shaped plaques to cover the eyes, and plugs to fit the ears and nose.

Nothing less than this would be right.

Volatile walked away pondering if Dr Lechters knife and fork could be jade plated
Report Post Tip
RIP, now where will all of thoes nice suits go?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I need a new suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL