Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:31:45
Page:  1 
CREDIT PERK: 09-29-10 until 09-30-10 Started by: Squishy on Sep 29, '10 08:21

Until Sep 30, 23:59 we will be offering 2 lifetime perks for two tiers of bulk credit purchases.

$20 or greater -> Achievement Reveals (explained below)

$50 or greater -> Achievement Reveals & DFP Bribe Stacking (explained below)

For the next 2 days, we will be activating lifetime perks to anyone who purchases $20 or more worth of credits from paypal. This will be an instant activation, and it will last for the life of your master account (meaning, keep using the same email address and you will always have it - regardless of how many times you die)

What are achievement reveals? It gives you a hint as to what city you need to put extra work into in order to complete that particular achievement.

What is DFP Bribe Stacking? It allows you to do multiple bribes up to 7 days in order to keep them from cracking down on your DFP after missing a 2 day bribe.

*PS - For those of you who have purchased $20/$50 or more in credits in the past 48 hours and do not have achievement reveals/DFP stacking, contact Squishy and we will grandfather you in.

*PPS - For those of you that pay with e-check, there is a delay with paypal clearing the funds, to which the 24 hour window will be closed, so be sure to contact me once the system recognizes your funds have cleared and the game has given you your credits - this way we can manually activate the reveals for you.

Report Post Tip

Just for clarification, when I say paypal, i mean all forms of payment that you can use through MR... Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks (All actually get processed by paypal in the back end, even if you dont have an account with them).   When I said paypal I meant it as a generic term of "Online payments that we accept" as opposed to "Send Izzy a box of nickels".  :)

Report Post Tip

erm, you said in the mail anyone from the 2nd on would be grandfathered in?

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/133944

I think this is the thread you're meant to be looking in this week.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: CREDIT PERK: 09-29-10 until 09-30-10
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL