Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:29
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Steam games Started by: LuciusBale on Apr 14, '18 22:04

Hey everyone! Was wondering if any of you played games on steam, and if so what games? 

My steam account name is nostalgicsfame

Borderlands 2, AoE 2 HD edition, medal of honor airborne, wolfenstein: the new order, mafia 2, saints row: the third, sleeping dogs definitive edition, delta force black hawk down, and total war: rome 2.

if theres a multiplayer game you want to play I am usually down! Hit me up.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I am massively into CSGO (or at least I was - still playing it though). Playing a lot of dead by daylight at the moment, stardew valley, need to do the updates for PUBG and download TF2 again.

Report Post Tip

I got a visual Novel called Chusingura, Skyrim, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Tried for Dragon Ball FighterZ but that didn't work, and a game called Omerta

Report Post Tip

Mmm, I only game on console really as I have no PC. I've heard PUBG is for Mac as well though. Can't imagine it would run nice, but I might try it.

Report Post Tip

makaveli what is visual novel?

Report Post Tip

nvm realized it is a game lol

I dont think my computer could handle PUBG without low graphics. which would just make it pointless. :/

Report Post Tip

Yeah Lucius it's like a story that you read except it's got like visuals and stuff and you make decisions for the character you control at periods of time. Then they have different kinds, and stories and stuff like that. Mostly Japanese shit but they have some made in America. They're not the best though lol. But if people like reading, or anime or manga they should try them out. Pretty good and addicting. Or Telltale games.

Report Post Tip

i play counter strike source

Report Post Tip

Wargame Red Dragon (Modern warfare strategy game, America, NorthKorea, Russia, and 20+ more country)

Report Post Tip
i play DotA2
and CSGO... not much anymore
TownOfSalme... in holydays, not seriously. its just fun
PUBG
Paladins

but mooooostly dota2
the other games are just there
Report Post Tip

All CS games, all XCOMs, all HITMANs, 1-2 other shooter games and lots of rpgs and Omerta :D

Report Post Tip

anyone play payday2?

Report Post Tip

Steam on dudes

Report Post Tip

I play far too many games on Steam, though the Switch is the first console to grip me since the Mega Drive (age).  Typically RTS or FPS are my go too games.  

Report Post Tip

Anything and everything in the strategy genre.

Especially stuff made by Paradox Interactive and the Total War franchise.

Report Post Tip
Witcher trilogy is great- especially if you read the books!
Report Post Tip
AoE 2 HD is the best the absolute tops in my books
Report Post Tip

I have played, Spore, Call of duty world at war, DayZ, Aion, Oblivion, Soul Worker, I do happen to have PayDay (or was it the second one) But I need to fix my system for that one. As well as a few other games that I may have lost/forgotten.

Report Post Tip
Civ 6
Report Post Tip

Ark Survival Evolved, awesome game but very grindy so I setup my own modded server.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Steam games
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL