Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:22:10
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Bodyguards Started by: Lola-Dubois on Apr 18, '18 20:33

I'm new. I have three bodyguards currently - how do I name them & how can I pick up ones that were left behind in a different area??

Report Post Tip

I'm fairly new too, but I'm pretty sure you have to upkeep them and hope for one to re-roll as a named body guard, and ones left behind I think you can only track down and shoot. Don't quote me though.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When you "Upkeep" your bodyguards there is a small chance that you will get to rename them. You can also buy perks from other players via the "Official Perk for Sale or Wanted" thread in OOC. There is one called "Instant Named Bodyguard" that will allow you to rename a bodyguard.

What do you mean by "pick up ones that were left behind in a different area"? Do you mean the "Loaded Bodyguards" in jail? If so, those are generated after xx number of jails are thrown by players.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Morgaine. I paid credits to Madam Juliette Swan (greased a palm) to Request a district and previous employers name of the nearest unemployed bodyguard

Report Post Tip

Ok so when I try to train my named BG's, is there an exact time limit from one time to another? Because it keeps saying "too soon" when I go to train them.

Also, what does it mean to "tip" a BG and when do I have to do that? Every time I try, it says "no eligible bodyguards found".

Report Post Tip

thx

Report Post Tip

does anybody know how big the chance is

Report Post Tip

Euphoric, I believe it’s 5% if I am not mistaken 

Report Post Tip

oh okay, thanks

Report Post Tip

mulberry_angel  when you train, I believe you have to wait 12 minutes before you can train another. The tip thing, no clue. Hope that helped.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Bodyguards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL