Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:03:40
Page:  1 
RULE CHANGE: Proxy/VPN/Host/Datacenter/TOR/Anonymizer Started by: Squishy on Apr 18, '18 21:23

Starting today, we require at least 50% of your connections from this point on to be from a land based non-anonymous connection. (For example, your phone or computer over wifi/ethernet at work or home)

Using services to mask your identity increases the time required to match accounts to ensure that there is no cheating/dupe accounts involved.  I would much rather be spending my time working on bugs and new features rather than tracking down those that go out of their way to mask their identity on their accounts. 

So a real quick rundown:

My connection is shitty, can I use a proxy to bypass it until its fixed?  Sure!  Just ensure half of the connections on your accounts history is from a non-anonymous home or work connection via wifi or ethernet.

I use a VPN to watch foreign TV shows but sometimes I forget to turn it off.  No Problem!  Just ensure half of the connections on your accounts history is from a non-anonymous home or work connection via wifi or ethernet.

MR is blocked at work so I need to use a VPN!  No problem!  Just ensure half of the connections on your accounts history is from a non-anonymous home or work connection via wifi or ethernet.

If you want to see what/where you are connecting from, go to Manage, Profile, then Account Login History.

Report Post Tip
well said
Report Post Tip

This was reviewed so many times with silence.  I can and will agree with VIBE-

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: RULE CHANGE: Proxy/VPN/Host/Datacenter/TOR/Anonymizer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL