Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:24
Page:  1 
A Broken Heart Started by: Heartless on Apr 19, '18 14:19

I was young boy when I lost all my family, I was held in orphan shelter waiting for someone to adopt me -hoping he/she be kindhearted-.

One day it was a good day, the sky was clear, warm to cold weather, birds were singing and flower were everywhere around our shelter, a huge man entered our house and his bodyguards waited for him outside, he had a special smile and it has strong feelings of love and kind you can read from his eyes, I wished to be his son.

The man entered the chief room of the shelter and their talk weren't heard and it was kept there, an hour has gone when the door opened again, the man walked to and put his hand kindly on my head and said with lovely voice "Whats your name young man ?" I nodes my head  without words then he said "So you don't know your name ? how about being named Hearty ? do you like it ?" I smiled and said "yes it is good"  we walked to the car and I was very happy finally my life gonna change.

While we were in the car he took my hands and told me "you know Hearty from this moment you are my son what ever you want ask me and tell me I will be there for you, don't worry about anything from today until last day of my life" he hugged me then said "oh yes I forgot to tell you my name I'm Son of Sun, you can call me Son".

After while we reached his home or I mean our home, it was big shinny you can notice it from distance as it is surrounded by big forest I loved this place not like any other from before.

Days by days my father gets older he taught me everything I need and I don't need. He was a legend for me, he was kind with everybody around him.

One day it was rainy day and the sky were very dark, my father had a guest in the house when suddenly the door were knocked and gun shot were heard, my blood stopped in my veins, I heard my father servant scream "boss are you ok ? boss!!!!!"

I went down to see what happened, I saw my father at the ground and there is blood around, big amount of blood around him, I passed away.

I woke up and the servant Joe told me "Hearty your father is dead, I'm sorry for you loss young boss" I looked at him with no face expression, I told him "from this moment my name is Heartless, my heart is gone with my father", I walked out of the house to see my father friends, when I reached there HQ in Philly, I found blood everywhere and families were crying for their loss.

I figured that my father and his family were lost their lives, it feels hard and I'm hurt for this, I was completely lost in the streets and I lost my heart with them.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Klejnot was making her usual rounds through the streets of Seattle. Wearing her usual attire of a barrette, hair tired in twin tails, a white button jacket as blue/gray skirt, knee high socks and heels. She enjoyed the sun of the day, though she was clearing her mind from the pain she had received when she heard someone she had known for a while, a good friend fell. She had visited the funeral of his and turned corner lost in thought before stopping, bumping into a man who she had not seen around these parts.

First thought she though about who he resembled. And shook it off, it would be strange to find someone related to those she thought. "Hello young one." She smiled, sweet and calm as the sea would be in a evening sun. "What brings you here?" Her blue eyes shining softly with the day light.

She was not expecting a reply, it was common for people to rush away without a word, but she would stand till either he left without a answer or until he would reply.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Heartless heard the question and replied with out looking at who bumped him "its no..." he just saw a beautiful lady stand in front of him, he couldn't continue his answer, he took a breath and said with cold eyes and cold sound "ehm ehm, sorry, I came to see some of my father friends and know why they didn't protect him from being killed but unfortunately I just found there blood in their place", He took another long breath and said "I don't know why this happened and I don't where should I go, I feel my heart is dead and have no place to go to"

He is thinking that this is gonna be just a small chat in the street with a stranger and everyone will go in his way and won't meet again so he said what he felt in his heart.

Report Post Tip

Klejnot stared at Heartless curious as to why he seemed to lose the train his mind was on. Smiling as he finally answered she gave a understanding nod as her smile faded to a frown. She spoke softly, "There will always be a time that friends and family struggle to protect each other. But your father would have wanted you to keep moving on and surpass him one day for he was a wonderful man I am sure." She reached out her hand as she smiled. 

"I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Klejnot, Leader of Atlantis here in Seattle." She took a few minutes before responding to him. "Your heart will heal over time dear, and you do have a spot with Atlantis if you would like to give us a hand. What do you think?" She waited for a response.

Report Post Tip

Heartless smiled as Klejnot words are warm, "yeah I saw realized that when I saw his family blood everywhere". Heartless was listening to Klejnot carefully "I know he is kind and always supported me to be his successor, I won't let him down".

Heartless walked few steps when he heard Klejnot offer, he replied with shining eye "Yes sure I will be happy to be with you my lady, my name is Heartless and glad to be one of your men"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Broken Heart
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL