Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:48:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Parlor Started by: Rayden on Apr 22, '18 20:58

The meeting with the contractor just concluded, a smile still on the mobsters face with each step up the sidewalk. He felt like celebrating, but before finding a nice watering hole to get pathetically drunk at he decided to indulge his sweet tooth. Eyes panning around and of course a chocolate bar at the news stand always the usual pick me up, but on this day he wanted something soecial. The summer weather off the lakes making it the perfect day for a frozen treat. Showering the business district for just the perfect place.

“Fuck?! Been walking around since forever can’t find one god damn mother fuck...”

His voice begins to trial off as his eyes finally lay upon the place he was seeking. He started to wander towards the ice cream parlour already knowing exactly what he was going to have. Even as Jen mad ehis way up to the counter he couldn’t help but think Criseria’s ice cream shop was a tad more notecible but the proof was in the ice cream. Grin on his face as he orders two chocolate scoops on a waffle cone. Tossing the cash on the counter before he hapilly leaves with his frozen treat.

Report Post Tip

After devouring the French Onion soup Tulip ordered at TM's Soups she wanted something sweet. Tulip hardly ever had sweet cravings, maybe she was pregnant. Maybe it was one of the Italian's from the Italian wedding. No, no. She couldn't be pregnant. Aunt flow had visited her just last week. Instead of having another coffee she'd grab some ice cream at Rayden's Sweet Tooth Parlor. 

Tulip crossed the street and walked through the park. She narrowly averted away from one homeless person only to stumble into another. Who rudely attempted to touch her by throwing both of their arms around her in a big bear hug. She screamed at the top of her lungs which caused a few stares from other folks in the park, but it forced the homeless person to back away from her slowly. The trash man was mumbling something under his breath has he put his hands in his pockets and turned his back to her. 

Finally she made it to the parlor and entered through the front door. The sweet cold smell of ice cream hit her instantly and she oo'd and aw'd over the many flavor options. Tulip went over the menu trying to narrow down what she wanted to put into her mouth. As she looked over the menu only the ways you could have your ice cream was listed. Not one flavor was given. 

Hello! Do you have Vanilla?

Tulip watched as the man behind the counter nod his head.

What about chocolate?

Another nod.

Cookie dough? Mint chip? Vanilla almond?

"Yes, we have cookie dough, mint chip, and vanilla almond. Would you like a sample?"

No thank you. You just do not have a menu so I do not know what my options are.

Tulip scoffed.

I will take a mint chip in a waffle cone. Please.

Report Post Tip

I would like a caramel waffle with a vanilla and a strawberry scoop, ohh and whipped creme on top please

Report Post Tip

“Tiny...”. Isabella said while looking at the menu.  “Why don’t you find a phone and call up Elias to join me?  I haven’t spoke to him since the move and I feel like some company.”  Reluctantly Tiny called Elias to invite him to visit with Isabella.

Report Post Tip

Elias was furnishing his newly established apartment in Don Salvatore's HQ when his phone rang.. 'I wonder who that could be' Elias thought to himself, he went over to the phone and picked it up, to hear Tiny on the other end..

'Elias I'm currently in Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Parlor with @Isabella_Luciano - she's asked me to give you a call, I believe your acquaintance is wanted immediately...'

Elias, rather delighted with the new that he could be seeing Isabella again...packed his belongings away before ensuring he put on his most polished shoes, black coat & black hat, as was customary attire whenever he walked the streets. Before Elias left he made sure to check his beard was in order, as Isabella has pulled him up on this appearance in the past, and he didn't want to leave that somewhat bad impression twice.

It didn't take Elias long to walk to the Parlor from him HQ, it just happened to be around the corner after all..he walked through the door before taking a deep breath, he immediately looked around and there she was, the biggest sight for sore eyes...Isabella was patiently waiting in a booth with Tiny sitting beside her, almost in a chaperone kind of way. Elias walked up to Tiny, shook his hand and said 'I've got it from here my friend, she'll be safe with me..I promise..

Elias lent in and gave Isabella a kiss on the cheek... 'my dear it's so good to see you after these few days, so much has happened with the move an' all.. I've been sent on many assignments by the Don to ensure we set ourselves up in Detroit carefully and respectfully. But I must say it feels nice to have a break and some relaxation time' Elias reached down to Isabella's hand before giving it a subtle kiss, another sign of his respect to her.. 'May I just say, you look incredibly beautiful on this sunny afternoon...was there something you needed to talk to me about in confidence? Do you need me to do something for you....?'

Report Post Tip

Isabella smirked. “Does our meeting have to be about business?”  She Took a bite out of her banana split them very carefully scooped up a small teaspoon full of vanilla ice cream with strawberry topping and offered a bite to Elias.  “I do have work stuff we could talk about... or you can taste this... it’s utterly divine!”

Report Post Tip

Elias smiled at Isabella_Luciano before taking a bite of her ice cream... 'you're right my dear, it is rather delicious!' he paused before speaking again to avoid any potentially embarrassing brain freeze..

'It doesn't have to be about business no, of course not. If I can be quite honest with you - it's nice to spend time with you and not speak about business, I just enjoy having you in my company. How are you settling into Detroit?' 

Just as Isabella is about to speak, Elias distracts her attention before playfully putting a tiny bit of ice cream on the end of her nose...'gotcha' he said before chuckling to himself..

Report Post Tip

Isabella gives Elias a scalding glare as he puts ice cream on her face, but it doesn’t last.  “What a terrifying sight I must be...”. She laughed at her sarcastic remark.  I warn you my good Sir, payback is a bitch.”  She laughs.

“Well I got to thinking about how we never got to do that tour of Chicago and since were both new to the city perhaps we should take a tour of Detroit together and get to know our new home.   We can see what business opportunities exist call it a work date, of sorts, but perhaps we could work in some fun as well ?”

” what you think ?”

Report Post Tip

'My dear you are anything but a terrifying sight' as Elias wipes her nose gently with a tissue to remove the melted ice cream away..

'I must say you've taken the words out of my mouth, I've been in Detroit before, but I was thoroughly busy helping fellow mafioso's and introducing them to new leaders...that I never actually got to see much of the town. I'd love to take you up on the offer - let's go exploring!'

'If you ask me I'd say lets make it primarily fun, and maybe a little work on the side?' Elias held out his hand as if to help Isabella_Luciano up from the desert table...'there's no time like the present beautiful'

Report Post Tip

Apache decided to take a break over at his FRYBREAD EXPRESS because he was in the mood for som ice cream. He noticed The Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Parlor across the way and decided to check it out. As he walked in he could smell all the different natural flavors in the air. He approached the counter ready to place his order.

”I’ll take one of those banana splits with some whipped cream!  How much do I owe ya?”

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther really fancied some ice cream so went to Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Parlor he got himself a shake and a chocolate Sundae. Which was a bit strange because they were both pretty similar, BlackPanther then sat down and started with the Sundae first then shake after. Someone approaches Panther and asks him why both.

"I really enjoy this place and don't get to come here often so when I do I like to take advantage because I'm on a diet at home."

The young lad that asked the question began to laugh.

"You don't need to be on a diet"
Report Post Tip

ClassyLady was walking the streets of Detroit, when she passed a window, happened to look inside, and stop. There was an assortment of ice creams on display and her mouth began to salivate. Turning back she headed for the door and entered the parlor. After looking at each flavor and inspecting the menu ClassyLady had made her choice. 

"Hello, Id like to try the Sunday with extra bananas and strawberries"

Report Post Tip

The Greek walked into the Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Parlor.  He is followed by Agot and Zee.  The Greek ordered three scoops of chocolate ice cream while they placed their own orders.  As they sat they talked about living in Detroit.  Then Zee told The Greek that it would one day be called Greek Town.  As they laughed the concept did sound good to The Greek.   The Ice Cream was good and the location was in a great area.

Report Post Tip

We All Scream wasn't doing so well financially for Sisyphus over the past few days as less people seemed to show up at his establishments doorstep. Confused, but not completely lost, he was able to track down one of the sources of his woes which seemed to be another shop that had opened up a bit of a ways from his; serving the same sweet treat and yet they did not have his signature gargantuan style scoops that made his a mainstay in popularity. Why did people continue to shirk his well maintained business for one with such a lack of wow factor? It didn't even have a catchy name.

"That must be it."

Ordering a single scoop as to not give the place too much of his business he tasted the wares and was not impressed in the slightest by this terribly sweet ice cream. The only conclusion could be that people weren't understanding that his was also an ice cream shop, as the flavor was definitely not bringing them in. They didn't even churn their milks on sight! Having a grand idea, he began to create a giant poster that he would place out front-- the owner had been long dead and so would have no issue with him getting a bit of extra publicity, or so he had hoped.

WE ALL SCREAM

His cutthroat business tactic was genius and Sisyphus was proud of what he had accomplished here. Walking away from the parlor it was time for him to get back to his own business which would surely have a large influx of visitors now that he had begun guerrilla campaigning around the city.

There was no way it wouldn't work.

Report Post Tip

Latom had been in a foul mood for several days now. Weeks even. It had even come to a point where it was effecting her financially. Just the other day someone had been trying to store something, probably of great value, in her warehouse out of Las Vegas. It had all gone great. The man had shown her a briefcase full of money. It had all gone perfect and she was about to cash in. Big time. Then it happened. It all came crumbling down. She had opened her mouth, said a few words, and everything had gone to hell. The man had not come back. It must have been the mood she'd been in. Things needed to change.

The last few hours she had spent walking around aimlessly in order to try and clear her head. Get to the bottom of what was going on. But it seemed pointless. Every explanation shot down with just a few seconds thought. This was really pissing her off. She needed a fix. Something to turn things around. What could it be...

Rounding a corner a street sign caught her attention. Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Parlor. She stopped abruptly. It was like everything, but the sign, started to fade away until the sign was all that she could see. Could it be that simple. Surely not. But a seed had been planted, and it started to grow. Perhaps this was it. Perhaps this was exactly what she needed to turn things around. She started to move towards the sign. It all felt hazy. Almost like an unnatural force pulling her towards the place that surely would fix everything. It was like she was floating through the air.

As she came to a stop right outside the entrance she couldn't help but noticing a poster. "WE ALL SCREAM". The poster sent a chill down her spine. What crap was this. Her mood went even fouler. Ripping the poster down she entered the place and went straight to the counter. Looking around she could see all these tasty options to choose from. But she was a woman on a mission. She was really really really hoping this place could make things turn around. Get her to that happy optimal place. The place she needed to be in order to carry out all the work that was asked of her. In order to earn money again. She cleared her throat and placed her order.

"- The biggest bowl of licorice ice cream please!"

Report Post Tip

Runs back to the parlor and puts up yet another piece of paper proudly over the drab looking establishment before disappearing back into the darkness that was an alleyway.

WE ALL SCREAM

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sweet Tooth Ice Cream Parlor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL