Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:20:26
Page:  1 
Up and Atom Started by: Briya on Apr 23, '18 20:45

As Briya watched outside her HQ window, people came and went from Jack_Mcgurn's headquarters down the street. Most faces she recognized, but several new ones had taken up positions within his organization as well. Reaching for the telephone on her desk, she picked up the handset and dialed Brancer's number; she'd seen his car pull up moments ago and he was likely in the building by now.

"Hey, You. Good morning, again," she grinned, then got down to business.

"How many has Jack got, now? 27? 28? I think it's time, don't you?"

After several more calls out to Jack, Insomnia, ReignMan, DonDeal, and Atom, she hung up the phone and waited. Atom arrived first, and she stood to greet him. 

"We've talked about it, but I think we need you sooner rather than later. Jack's about full, thanks to all the hard work you fellas have put in over there. Think you're ready to take a lead?" She asked with a smile. 

Report Post Tip

Atom, with a smile on his face, raises his glass,"As Las Vegas sees greater heights in our modern day, so does it's opportunities. People from all over the country come here to do business with the local drug dealers and mobsters during their visits to the west coast. With the land you have given me, I will build The Corridor Organization and help make doing business in Las Vegas safer and more lucrative for any capitalist who seeks to increase their wealth. Briya, ReignMan, as always, I am at your service and I thank you." Atom looks around at those in attendance,"Salute." He downs his scotch and sets the cup down.

Atom walks around to shake hands with everyone,"Thanks for being here," he says.

Report Post Tip

The door to Brancer's office shutting behind him seemed to trigger the phone. He'd have to get that looked at before long. When he heard the familiar voice in his ear he wasn't so worried about getting it checked out. After hanging up the receiver he looked over at his minibar in his office. He made his way over to the row of bottles and looked through them. "Opened, opened, opened... Ah."

Brancer made his way back out the door before even getting to smoke a cigarette and get through his morning procrastination. "Summerlin sure is coming along nice."Brancer entered the room all smiles and holding up the bottle as he saw Atom standing there after just receiving the news.

"Nice work! I blinked and suddenly Summerlin's expanding."  

He said to Atom after his gracious speech. Brancer grabbed up some glasses and began to pour some more drinks. He probably should have waited to fill half the glasses he had.  He was excited though.  He turned and looked to Atom again after setting a fresh drink down for him and handing another over to Briya. 

"Diligence is the mother of good luck. So I'm sure fortune will be smiling down up on you, Atom... Cheers"

Brancer held his own glass up towards Atom with a nod before taking a drink.  

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Jack comes stumbling into the room, already pretty drunk.  He was slurring his words trying to focus on his feet while walking.

”ssorry I’m late family, I had to run over to Sin City Motors quick, and lost track of time.”

Jack then sees his godmother Briya and Brancer, he finds his way to them surprisingly and gives them both a hug.  Then Jacks eyes catch his brother Atom, he gets to him safely and gives him a hug as well. Whispering into his ear.

”I’m very proud of you man, I know you will make a great crew leader, come outside with me quick I have a surprise for ya!”

Atom helps Jack back out the front door, where he sees a car covered in a blue tarp.

”Go ahead take a look!”

Atom walks over to the car and pulls the tarp. It was a all black matte painted Rolls-Royce Phantom I, with suicide doors, white walled tires and red interior. The best of the best!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Briya had recently mailed Insomnia of their plans and ideas for what to do with Jack's family filling up so quickly. The two of them often kept in touch since their departure to Las Vegas. It put a smile on his face reading the mail, seeing them doing so well in the sin city to where another leader would soon be emerging.

Insomnia looks down at the piece of paper where he had written down the address Briya had given him to meet up for the celebration. Placing the paper into his pocket he knocks onto the door, not hearing an answer he takes it upon himself to walk inside hoping he was at the right place.

"Hmm where could they all be?"

Quickly he hears a group of people bursting into a laughter before cheering, downstairs in the basement. It had seemed he was at the right place and the party had already started. Opening the door to the basement Insomnia heads down the stairs waving at at everyone before walking straight towards Atom, shaking his hand.

"Congratulations my friend! It's a pleasure seeing you get this opportunity as I know you've worked your ass off to get here. I wish you the best in your ventures."

Insomnia cracks a grin nodding at Atom, reaching into his jacket he pulls out a bottle of aged rum handing it to him.

"This is a little gift from all of us over in New York."

Atom had stopped by Los Angeles and I spent some of my free time hanging out with him. He had mentioned that the day was quickly reaching us when he would step up and take on a family of his own. It was a nice visit from Atom as it was an unexpected one, but it was nice to hear from him of course.

Now that we have reached that day and you are officially a leader in this life of ours it is my pleasure to come out and personally congratulate you. I see Insomnia has given you a gift of rum, but just in case your a tequila guy like myself then I brought the real party started.

Roman hands over a bottle of tequila from Mexico with a nice little bow on top as a gift to the newly crowned leader. Reaching for his flask he took a swig and handed it to Atom as a sign of respect. The two of us both took drinks from the flask and then shook hands.

After being in with The White Suits I made a descision to go into Atoms family to help it grows and develope.

Thanks Atom for letting me get this chance to help out and will  do anything to make us even stronger and most important a warm and great family together so we having a great spot in here.

Salute also Atom to be a great leader.

Report Post Tip

Sam stands outside Briya’s HQ with a lit cigarette in his mouth. As the hot temperature moves through the valley, Sam didn’t move nor flinch. His eyes fixed towards the end of the road, at times glancing behind him towards the doors of The 7% Solution. He returns his sights towards the end of the road again. 

Good news had come out of Summerlin, one of their own was given authorization to set up and it was another positive sign that the Las Vegas crime families are spreading their influence throughout the city. A glare from an incoming car caught Sam’s attention. He narrowed his eyes to get a clearer view of the vehicle. “About damn time,” Sam uttered under his breath as he exhales a stream of smoke. Flicking the cigarette to the side, he straightens his jacket as he prepares to greet the passengers of the oncoming vehicle. The car comes to a stop in front of the HQ, Sam gently pulls the rear passenger door open. Sam bows his head as ReignMan and LillJack gets out from the rear passenger seat. The front passenger door opens and Nyx steps out shortly after. 

The group walks up to the front door together led by ReignMan, after a few firm knocks, the door creaked open slightly before fully swinging open. The group was directed to the room where everyone was gathered, ReignMan opened the door to find the group of family and friends already celebrating the joyous gathering. 

The four that just entered took their turns to greet everyone in the room before making their way towards Atom. Sam waited for his opportunity to congratulate the man who’s at the center of attention. Once Sam noticed an opening, he steps forward to shake Atom’s hand, “Congratulations on your success.”

Tony was running a bit late, but he had heard some good news that Atom was receiving his own crew over in Summerlin. Which was once his own place of operations not that long ago before he took over operations of Seattle. So he knew that he would have to go say congratulations.....

When he arrived he saw that Insomnia and RomanReigns had already beaten him there. So he knew he would have to hear about it from them for some time that he was late as always. He shook that thought off as he was on a mission to find Atom. Tony looked all around until finally he spotted him standing and talking to a few other people. Trying to be as polite as possible he was able to get Atom away.

"Well my friend, I am glad to see you receiving this opportunity here in my old stomping grounds. I hope that you as well as the others continue to build up Las Vegas. As I have told you before, you can always find me at any time when you make your way over to the rainy city." Tony smiled.

Just then he remembered the gift, but where was it!? Just then one of his bodyguards tapped him on the shoulder and handed him the box. Tony felt relief come over him as he thought he had forgotten the gift. He handed it over to Atom...

"This is something I had specially made so I hope you like it." He said as Atom slowly opened the hand carved box. 

Inside the box laid a freshly made blade with a slight curve in the metal. The handle was made out of deer antler with a bit of a sheen to it. On the blade was carved the words "Amicizia e Fortuna" which translated to "Friendship and Luck". Atom had a slight look of confusion on his face when he read the words.

"It's the two things that tend to let a mafioso live a long and prosperous life. You surround yourself with friends to help you grow stronger. Then you hope for a good bit of luck to go your way." Tony chuckled.

"I guess you could say some hard work figures into it as well, but that doesn't look as nice when carved onto a blade." Tony smiled as Atom chuckled along with him.

"Now you're going to have to let me get you a drink either tonight or the next time you're in Seattle." Atom nodded at Tony's request and they went off to grab a drink.

Furd rode over to LV by truck. His business was booming and this was a delivery. But today, this was a special delivery. His driver would take the truck back to SEA, while Furd would take a plane back home. He was taking a nap in his seat when he was interrupted:

"We're in Summerlin, boss. Where to?" Hearing this, he reached into his pocket, grabbed a small telegram reading WESTERN UNION on top, regarding Atom's new HQ. He kept on snoozin'. When the truck came to a full stop, he shook his own leg and got up and outside, knocking on Atom's door - "SPECIAL DELIVERY, FOR MR.ATOM, SIR" - his driver shouted when someone on the other side of the door inquired who could it be.

As soon as Atom shown up to the door, Furd met him with a fraternal hug and lead him to the truck.
"Ye know me usually gifts bottles o' grog, but me and Cap'n Williams decided this would be more fitting. Of course, there's still a crate of each of the magical potions waiting fer ye' in the back o' the truck. Ye have a couple o' strong men ye can spare?"
As he reached the back of the truck, he pulled the soft cover, revealing a Crew Crest and two crates filled with 6 bottles each. He grinned and looked at Atom, remarking:
"
Congratulations! I know you'll do a wonderful job!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Up and Atom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL