Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:33:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Zombie Apocalypse - How you surviving? Started by: Titania on Apr 26, '18 16:21

I would pick the traditional zombies, is more likely to be these ones if a zombie apocalypse truly happens.

My gear would be some sort of melee weapon, something like a bat or a table leg.

I would hold up where i live. I'm Brazil we have pretty tall walls and a lot of protection.

My goal would be just survive and take care of my loved ones.

And don't know how i'd handle other humans. I'm a nice guy but who knows what i'll become in a zombie apocalypse lol

Report Post Tip

A bunker hidden away from everything which is of course loaded with beer.  Needs to have beer.  I'd rather have my brains chewed on than not have beer.

Report Post Tip

I'm gonna hide at the bottom of an ocean. 

Report Post Tip

I am definitely for the slow zombies - but I prefer them to be like the ones in Warm Blooded

where they pick up the pace a lil

I live less than a block away from the largest cemetery in town so would be the first line of defense

I reckon a good ol pitch fork and baseball bat would sort things out ;p

Report Post Tip
Don't smoke.
Report Post Tip

1. What type of "zombie" would you prefer and why?

I think I'd prefer I Am Legend style Z's, because it would be much more feasible to move around during the day and get shit done. But I could handle traditional decently, I guess. 

2. How would you survive?

My tribe honestly has an apocalypse survival plan that includes contingencies for zombies (because why not, it's entertaining to theorize). We've got the bug out bags ready, equipped with hand pump and steripen for water, a few days rations, super basic fishing and trapping materials, first aid, fuel, as well as hatchets, rifles and ammo. We have a designated meet-up close to the coast. And my dad has a boat large enough to head into the Gulf for extended periods. The plan is to book out into open water and rough it water-world style. We'd only come inland for supply runs up the Intracoastal when necessary, and keep it small. We're aiming for survival. And... gods willing... we wouldn't need to dick with other humans. Though, I'm sure we would as necessary, with a heavy amount of caution. 

I'm an herbalist. I've studied wildcrafting/backcountry first aid as well as weaving and sewing. We've got other "family" (ie, not blood) members ranging from pharmaceutical research doctors and engineers to mechanics, scouts and farmers. So with any luck at all we'd be able to survive long enough for things to die/settle down, at which point we'd probably make ourselves a nice little settlement (floating or otherwise) and start over. 

Report Post Tip

I would definitely prefer the slow-ass zombies. I don't think they would be a problem at all. It always surprises me how efficient they are in the movies at killing people, because really, they are just a bag of bones. Anyhow, I think a houseboat would be a good option. I know we've seen zombies bobbing on water in The Walking Dead, but I ain't buying it. Zombies can't fucking swim. So, yeah, a houseboat, a fishing pole, and a dog to keep me company.

Report Post Tip

With a lot of guns and food.

Report Post Tip
I’m planning to get my made man button then I’m like totally safe.
Report Post Tip
By just busting zombie brains with a big scredeiver
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

1. What type of "zombie" would you prefer and why?

A. Traditional slow dumbass zombies

To be honest, I would have to go with A, because I think that we would not have much chance against Resident Evil zombies, where they shoot damn lasers and have tongues longer than my... hand also, humans are not very effective in this type of combat as we do not have super power, yes, we could blow them up, c4, hide, traps but I think it would be close to impossible. Traditional zombies would be much more fun, like playing a game on beginner or something like that, when it is your first apocalypse, you kinda need to learn and pick stuff along the way and I dont think any of these (B/C/D) would be a good place. It would be like playing Dark Souls on a bike while the floor is on fire, but in that case it take away the FUN aspect and makes it a full time job basically!

2. How would you survive?

A. Gear you would always have

B. Where would you hold up? Any real world locations? Detail Why.

C. What would your goals be? Just survive or look for a cure? find more.  humans? 

D. How would you handle other humans? Follow? Lead? Start group kill. others for their shit lol, be a safe haven? (usualy causes more. problems)

Gear, gosh, I would always have a lighter with me, because I know how extremely hard it is to start a fire from basically 0, also some bandages and basic first aid, not for zombies of course but for cuts and stuff. I never go anywhere with my machete, I mean, guns do jam, you miss, they run away, but you can't run from a cocaine fueled machete wielding crazy Slav guy. Of course, weapons, like in those American movies (I am European) where you have like 45 different Assault rifles, snipers, shotguns but I guess my MAIN weapon would be a shotgun, you cant miss if you blow everything in 50 feet radius! And I would LOVE a bow/crossbow for when you need to slay some zombies without alarming the whole country. I would avoid blasting zombies to shit, for obvious reasons of attracting zombies and people.

Goal for me would be survival, because, fun aside (Sorry to bother ya) but zombie apocalypse would last for a year or a bit more, because zombies would literally rot and die out as their cells cannot regenerate (science bitch) also, they would eventually run out of food and most important their tendrils would snap from rotting, basically not allowing them to move. I dont remember where I watched but they guy went fully science on zombies and basically few months to a year before the corpse get more dead-er.

How would I handle stuff, by making a large human group, why? Listen, scientifically, people do know that big groups mean HUGE chance for survival, making a small city, this guy knows how to make electricity, this guy is a nutritionist, that guy over there is EX-SAS, that guy/girl (sorry) over there is a PHD in chemistry and can make bombs out of thin f**king air. Again science me, Mad Max would NEVER work because 250 people or this gang of marauding criminals would stand no chance against any slightly organized society. 

People do forget that humans are social animals, we only thrive when we can cover each other weaknesses and boost our strength. Proof, pyramids in Egypt (yes, slave labor... but human co-operation), basically ROMAN EMPIRE, Greek empire, fucking war of US independence. Humans have to be in a society, that is what we are and also we are apex predators, because we can literally outrun any animal and outsmart everything else. Hunting mammoths? Run after them until they die from exhaustion, hunting tigers? Dig a hole and put spikes (Tiger Trap, works like a charm), hunting lions? Same, run after them, hunting buffalo? run after them? How? Sweating, our body regulates our temperature, basically with slower pace humans can run like pfpfpfpfpfpf 5000 miles :)

Send tip, show love, hotel, trivago

Report Post Tip
by eating pie and kickibg zombies in da head
Report Post Tip

Try to find somewhere away from the crowds, hopefully gather food/water, etc.

Report Post Tip

I'll find a shotgun. They seem to work best on zombies.

Report Post Tip

Big shopping bag full of babies, anytime the dead get close then you just throw them a baby like a doggy snack to distract them.

Report Post Tip

Zombies? pls they got some shit now that will make a German Super Soldier look like crap... straight up Robots

Report Post Tip

Gonna watch and survey the territory from my 3-story high flat, got plenty of food and defence mechanisms. Watch out :)

Report Post Tip
Being a zombie seems pretty chill. I'd just let them recruit me.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I will control the zombies to do my bidding

Report Post Tip

With this new COVID-19 virus going global now, this is possible.  haha, I'm thinking 12 gauge shot gun pump action.  Backed up with a flame thrower.  Remember, you have to hit them in the head to completely kill them.  That should do it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Zombie Apocalypse - How you surviving?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL