Get Timers Now!
X

Oct 19 - 16:51:38
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Selling Credits Started by: Boriss on May 02, '18 17:55

0.5$ each.

If you buy 500 or more, I'll give them to you for 0.40$ each.

Only accepting paypal/bank transfers.

If you need more info/proof, like how much I got etc just ask via mobmail.

Izzy can permaban me if I don't deliver.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Currently having some issues with PayPal. They'll be fixed as late as 13th of May.

Report Post Tip

Due to things beyond my control, even though I did everything correctly, PayPal is still having some issues with me. As a compensation for those that might have waited, I'm throwing a 0.05$ discount for whatever price range one might hit.  This will last for the first X people.

TL;DR 0.45$ for under 500, 0.35$ for 500+ if you are fast enough. Only bank transfers.

Report Post Tip

Bought 50 bucks worth and got a few extra, thanks Boriss. Cant wait to lose it all :P

Report Post Tip

Just letting the people that've been waiting for my paypal issues to pass, know that everything's resolved now and that I'm accepting PayPal as a method of payment. :)

Report Post Tip

Greetings,

Are you still present and doing this?

Report Post Tip

I also may be interested.

Report Post Tip

Hey all. I'll be re-opening my thread for the sale of credits.

The base value of a credit is 0.50$.

Purchases of more than 250 credits will receive a 0.05$ discount per credit purchased.

Purchases of more than 500 credits will receive an additional 0.05$ discount per credit purchased.

In retrospective:

• 125$ nets you 250 credits.
  • 250$ nets you 555.55 credits.
  • 500$ nets you 1250 credits.

For any high-rollers looking to cash out on 0.35$, or looking to sweeten the deal with various perks - just reach out. I have quite the collection.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Nice deals, and a good guy overall. Every dealing I've had with Borirss here has been professional, courteous and downright fun. If you're looking for a good buy, this is it, not many places willing to sell for 35 cents on the dollar you know.

Report Post Tip

Billy_Mastrosimone

not many places willing to sell for 35 cents on the dollar you know.

That's only on purchases of $500 or more. Granted the deals that are shown are steal worth a good buy for people looking for credits.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $30,000 Tip

Still selling, for anyone interested.

Report Post Tip

A fellow player brought to my attention something regarding my listed prices, so I might as well update them, clearing any future confusions.

• Less than 100$ -> 0.50$ per credit purchased.
  • 100$ or more -> 0.45$ per credit purchased.
  • 200$ or more -> 0.40$ per credit purchased.
  • ??? or more -> 0.35$ per credit purchased. *

* - Contact me if you ever plan on doing a big one. Terms will be negotiated per player, per deal, and might differ.

Report Post Tip
You were transferred 325.00 credits from Boriss. The note "Credit Purchase for 130$ (Discount)" was included

Just wanted to show people my experience, guy was super easy going and made the process and easy and trustworthy experience. I’d recommend this to anyone who didn’t plan on investing directly into the game.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

what are credits used for exactly?

Report Post Tip
bruno

Manage-Credits-Marketplace
Mias,Bodyguards,jail spawns, durden spawns, etc.
Report Post Tip
Vouching for him too.
Report Post Tip

Hes real thing for sure

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for the trust. Still have a lot more from where that came from.

Report Post Tip

This is my new official account.

Report Post Tip

Selling 250 credits for $90. I am a reputable user, will show my usernames when asked upon via mob mail.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL