Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:19:30
Page:  1 
Selling Credits Started by: Boriss on May 02, '18 17:55

0.5$ each.

If you buy 500 or more, I'll give them to you for 0.40$ each.

Only accepting paypal/bank transfers.

If you need more info/proof, like how much I got etc just ask via mobmail.

Izzy can permaban me if I don't deliver.

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $320,000 Tip

Someone reached out to me about something I've been asked in the past, so I feel like it's time I make it public so no future questions from that topic arise.

Every client's identity is kept secret. I may use certain information of past successful credit deals (credits bought/money spent), or reference a purchase being done, but It'd be done in a non-malicious way.

Examples.

Past: "I've never had someone purchase this much credits. Largest I had was around the range of X$."

Past: "Hey, congratulations! You're officially my top buyer of the month. You barely managed to knock the former over."

Present: "Can you hold on for a bit? I'm serving like X people right now. I'll get back to you soon."

Present: "Hey. Sadly I'm in a deadlock. I can't serve anyone else right now, because someone wishes to purchase all of my remaining credits. I'll let you know if the deal transpires."

These should all be treated as examples, but I've done my best to keep them realistic. Obviously, the final one is a bit too far-fetched, but I'd react in a similar way if someone reached me out wishing to buy credits, where my full allowance is needed to complete another purchase already in progress.

TL;DR: No personal information of a client is ever shared within the MR community. Information shared with any affiliates I might have, is considered another topic. Information as a whole will only be shared in a non-malicious way.

I reserve the right to share any personal information with the administrators of this game, in a case of an attempted fraud, and to also keep records of all purchases being done for the same reason.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Greetings everyone.

I'd like to announce a new service you can now use to make payments with me: TransferWise

If this is your first time hearing about it, in short, they offer real-time mid-market currency exchange rates, which is insane, and you can have things like virtual bank accounts. To all you UK buyers, this is the thing you need. It'll save you a ton of money.

Referral links are available by simply contacting me, which will allow you a tax-free transfer of up to an equivalent of ~500 EUR to your balance.

A huge thank you to everyone who continue to support me, and izzy for making all of this a complete reality.

Report Post Tip

Christmas and New Year are soon upon us, and with that, credits will be priced at 0.40$ per credit purchased until 23:59/11:59 PM 16th of January, 2021.

A huge thank you to the whole community for a year well spent - without you guys, this game wouldn't be what it is today. May you all have a wonderful and healthy welcoming of the New Year!

I sure hope 2021 finally puts an end to the constraints COVID-19 has put on us, as vaccines are already being distributed in some countries, but even if this sticks around for a couple of more years, I firmly believe that when humanity is united, nothing is impossible.

I've had close friends get hit by it and shrug it off like it was nothing, while others were on the verge of death due to their old age (so yes it's real to all you tin foil hats). We are bound as civilization to face these tough moments. In such moments, when you've done everything possible from your end, don't feel powerless, as you can still pray. Faith has the final say on the matter, so remember to smile!

Report Post Tip

Time for a summer discount, wouldn't you agree?

Price is down to 0.35$ per credit purchased. I'm accepting PayPal, Wise, Bank/Wire transfers to a USA-based account.

I've gone ahead and created a back-alley thread promoting my services there also, in the event I no longer have permission to promote credit selling in the OOC forums.

A huge shoutout to Izzy, and everyone whom I've shared an interaction with - be it for business needs, or for fun.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Selling Credits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL