Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:22:54
Page:  1 
Special Celebration Started by: Sho_Nuff on May 04, '18 16:26

ShoNuff steps out in the courtyard to make a special announcement.

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am here to invite all of you to a special celebration.  We will be honoring HenriDucard, Sunday night at the Paradise Nightclub in Philly. The entertainer for the evening will be, Louis Armstrong.

Please let your friends in other areas know about this and come out and have a good time.    Make sure you make hotel reservations. All rooms have been discounted 50%

Hope to see you all there.

Back at his office, ShoNuff made sure BigMoe delivered the message.

Hello Henri,

Hope all is well with you.  I will be hosting a celebration party for you this Sunday. 

Chef Mac will be preparing a special dinner for you and your quest.  He also has a good friend of his from New Orleans, Louis Armstrong,  "Satchmo” arriving to provide the entertainment in the Paradise Nightclub later that evening.

Please provide us with your guest list.

Looking forward to a grand time.

Your Friend,

ShoNuff

Report Post Tip

After hearing the announcement I cannot be filled with anything but excitement for the event. I adore Louis Armstrong and know he's a personal favorite of HenriDucard's so there's that. Let me call Sho_Nuff to make certain I have a reservation.

Reaches for the phone. This is one coversation I am looking forward to.

Report Post Tip

Sosa notices his buddy Sho_Nuff speaking in the streets, and decides to pop out to see what he has to say. 

After hearing there would be a party at the Paradise Night Club in Philly he was already sold, but in the next second a Louis Armstrong performance was announced and Sosa couldn't wait another second to make a reservation.

"What's up brother, it's been too long since the last time we've had the chance to party together. Sign me up for a room my guy!"

Report Post Tip

Jacky just got back from his trip to New York and walked into the office where Sosa was sitting behind his desk puffing on a cigar. He passed down a flyer into Jacky's hands and pointed at it.

"Read that." he said.

After reading the flyer Jacky looked at Sosa and said "Looks good man, are you going?"

Sosa nodded and said "Yeah for sure. You should definitely come."

Jacky smiled "Paradise Night Club and Louis Armstrong? I'm definitely in. Tell your friend i'd like to bring a guest so i'll be needing a double room.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyTheMan walking saw some commotion and headed to where Sho_Nuff was and heard the announcement he immediately went over to him to tell him that he will be making the celebration at the Paradise Nightclub in Philly as he had a flight back over there anyways.

"I can not wait to be there, I am a fan of Louis Armstrong and his music, it's going to be a great time!"

Report Post Tip
Osiris smoked his joint as he listened to Sho_Nuff’s announcement. After the speech was over, Osiris ashed his joint and approached Don Sho_Nuff.

“I heard the announcement. Just wanted to make my reservation, I’ll definitely be there.”

He shook hands with Sho_Nuff and JohnnyTheMan before leaving.

“I’ll bring the party favors!” He said with a smile, as he walked away towards his vehicle.
Report Post Tip

Sn4k3 gets off the aeroplane walks into arrivals sparks a cigarette awaiting his luggage when he hears a burble he stops closer to hear what people are saying and he hears about a party happening in a new godfathers name he decides he may as well stay an extra night in the hotel noticing that prices are 50% off he is glad he packed his new suit he makes a phone call ordering ten cases of special reserve champagne and a large box of the finest Havana cigars for the celebration he thinks this may be a suitable gesture 

Report Post Tip

TM had awaited another trip to Philadelphia, for the most part he was amazed with all the activity taking place within the city. Being a sucker for a good time he couldn't help but notice the prospects of having such a good time urging him more and more closer to paying the city a visit. Even more so when he hears of a special event going on, having some friends out east. TM figured it was long overdue he pack his bags and finally do it up in the city of brotherly love. Making sure everything he would need was taken with him right down to enough cocaine to make sure he makes it through the duration he was staying in the city. As he drove to the airport his mind could only run over all the thoughts of everything he was going to embark on and enjoy when he arrived at the city. Grateful foe the cities leaders and members for making Philadelphia such a well saught out destination spot. TM would surely arrive to the party soon..... 

Report Post Tip

Henri had phoned in his requests to Sho, mainly hoping the the residents of his Hotel could make it - and whichever admirers they may have had outside the city. He couldn't help but to wonder how Sho_Nuff knew about his fondness for Louis Armstrong, but Henri wasn't complaining. Hell he hadn't even expected anything like this, so long as the Goliath Entrepreneurs were making him money he would have been content. Henri chuckled as he reminded Sho over the phone,

"No particular plus one for me fella, but I'm looking forward to seeing what type of crowd we can drum up!"

Report Post Tip

Mr-Red drinking a whiskey thinking about a job done days ago, remembering his victim face, full of fear then his daydreaming stopped because of Sho_Nuff announcing that we will organize a special celebration for our Don HenriDucard's birthday. As Mr-Red listens, he finishes his whiskey, walk to Sho_Nuff and tell him,

"I'll be there Sho, i would love to celebrate for our Don, and of course i wont miss Louis Armstrong performance for sure."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Special Celebration
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL