Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
What would you do if you won the lottery. 78 Million! Started by: ToxicTess on May 10, '18 20:07
Half of it buy bodyguards and the other half buy credits
Report Post Tip

Buy a million in credits and spend the rest on tacos.

Report Post Tip

do charity works

Report Post Tip
But a yacht. A big yacht. Then keep my tiny yacht inside the big yachts pool.
Report Post Tip

Cocaine. Lots and lots of Cocaine. 

Report Post Tip

If i won 78million i'd buy a house, get married, have more kids, buy a bigger TV 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd become a super villain.

Report Post Tip

Like hearing all the people talking invest. Always gotta makes sure your money makes money. I'd pay off the rest of my parents house and get that out the way and then put some money into buying up real estate. Cleaning and fixing up houses and apartments and renting them or selling them out for a higher return or a steady flow of income. I'd keep working if it was possible to stay low profile. Gotta make sure the money keeps coming in but I'd be retiring around 40 or 50 and hopefully have enough to live off of for the rest of that lifetime. Just gotta be smart with it

Report Post Tip

I would buy a super car, buy my old company outright and fire the old boss just cos i can :-)

Report Post Tip

invest, but also make sure my wife and i could both get the degree we want, and then live off interest and do some good in the world

Report Post Tip

Hmmm, most likely buy an island and hire a few staff to do all the chores and make my food/cocktails. A gym would also be essential although I suppose I could run laps around my island to stay fit.

Report Post Tip

Fly to Ireland and then pay a hitman 5 million pounds to kill a guy

Report Post Tip

I would probably use it to travel, even though it would be a little selfish.. Like maybe I would pay off any debts and maybe secure my future kids' well being and then I would go travel 

Report Post Tip

Invest in real estate as it is a safe investment. That way, my capital would grow a lot. Of course, I would have money to spend for things that I want: a beautiful gaming room with great hardware/software. Also, a  nice  house. Doesn't have to be big, but as long as the essentials are there, I'm happy.

Report Post Tip
Definitely hookers and drugs lol
Report Post Tip

id pay off my loans and debt... and donate to charity. buy a house and put the rest in saving and live off  intrest

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the lottery. 78 Million!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL