Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:43
Page:  1 
Tailored Suits Started by: Dominik on Oct 04, '10 19:39

The streets of Detroit had become very, very silent of tailoring's since the other places had been shut down due to the death of the owner's. I felt that perhaps I should make up my own place and try to make people walk around proudly and wearing tailored suits. I bought a new place and did it up. The place looked very nice and a lot of people where getting very excited about the grand opening.

"Hello everybody the name's Dominik. Come in here for excellent, high quality and professionally tailored suits, at only $85,000 you can't afford not to!"

I opened up the doors and allowed the now over gathering crowds to enter my tailored suit shop.

Report Post Tip

As he was walking around Detroit, Blublank1 came across a small crowd of people standing in front of a shop.

Must be a Grand Opening, he thought to himself, I wonder what this place is selling?

Approaching the shop, he noticed some fine suits in the window. He looked down at his own, noticing how dated it was. He had owned this suit for quite some time. Now that he had the money for some of the finer things in life, he entered the shop, asking the owner about the prices.

I, as you can see, am in need of a new suit. I've owned this one since my days as a low level Earner in New York.  I would love to be able to wear one of your fine garments, as I now have a little extra money to spend on the niceties in this life. How much would it cost me to own such a fine, custom fitted, suit? 

Report Post Tip

As Nemo was returning from robbing the local post office, again, he saw a window displaying fine suits. He had been wanting to get a new suit for a long time. Entering the shop, he rang the bell.

"Hello, anyone there?", he called out, seeing no one was there.

After waiting for quite some time with no response, he left, planning to visit later and buy one of those splendid garments.

Report Post Tip

Bumagobi walks to the shop

*knocks 3 times at the glass door*

then he called out "Anybody there? i want some of this fine suits"

*peeked through the glass window but saw nobody inside the shop*

after waiting for several minutes, Bumagobi walked away wondering where to buy one of those fine suits*

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Tailored Suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL