Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:52
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Mugging Started by: SalvatoreMarino on Jan 19, '08 11:34
Is it possible to train this skill, much like wacking? I'm just curious.

Also, does rank affect your ability to mug the person or is that irrelevant?
Report Post Tip
I believe mugging can be trained but it is a skill that will get you killed fast thats for sure

As far as rank i would think the higher the rank the better the skill would be not really sure about that one.
Report Post Tip
As far as I was aware it was a trainable skill. The best way to do so is to train with friends and family. Mugging random people will get you shot.
Report Post Tip
It does seem trainable, once you succeed for the first time it gets much easier.
Report Post Tip
Is anyone using mugging anyways? :)

- Moje
Report Post Tip
Yeah a couple of families that I know of are having mugging competitions.
Report Post Tip
yeh i use Mugging alot, no way does it get you shot.

Unless you are stupid, if you want to Mug someone, your welcome to try to Mug me, but i will Mug you back,
Report Post Tip
It can get you shot if you don't abide by the unwritten rules. Just ask the person first if he doesn't have a "You can mug me." sticker in his quote (What is bullshit by the way.) and if he says yes... ususally you have to give the money back (even more bullshit.)

But, I don't think that is what you are asking, but yes Mugging is trainable (I think...)
Report Post Tip
I am currently sitting at a ratio of 2/56. I doubt it can be trained as easily as wacking or jailbreak to be honest.
Report Post Tip
Oh? i knew somneone who mugged for a living before the reset. don't think the code was changed that much.
Report Post Tip
I did a recount of my personals there and I am actually 2/67. Maybe falures don't help in the slightest.
Report Post Tip
It can be trained, I think its just one of the hardest thing to train.

I proabably succeed 75% of the time now and its getting better, also some people a much easier to Mug, success can depend upon the target.
Report Post Tip
It does seem quite similar to wacking. Although I mugged 2 different Capos three times on the trot, then failed to mug 2 different earners...

Seems slightly off.
Report Post Tip
Keep mugging the same people over and over again with their permission and you would get better. I did and as of now I have 43 sucesses out of 55 attempts.
Report Post Tip
I am now operating under the princely record of 3/83. I seriously doubt failures help at all and at my tiny rate of successes it may take thousands of attempts to become decent.
Report Post Tip
I'm 11/13, I failed my first two, but then a friend let me mug him multiple times, after my first 3-4 success on him I moved onto other people and haven't failed since.
Report Post Tip
depends on ure answers

nabs

good wack answers = good mug answers i find

me? i have immense wack answers

thus resulting in me being able to mug randomers first time
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Mugging
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL