Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:18:27
Page:  1 
Detroit Safe House Started by: FlexxMitchell on May 21, '18 01:43

Just arriving in Detroit, the young thug makes his way into the city. New to the area he keeps on his toes, and keeps his head on a swivel. Staying alert, looking for anything going on that would point him in the direction of making moves, or even getting his hustle on. The day was young and the young thug decided to get moving. He waves a cab passing by. He doesn’t know where to go, but would need a place to spot up for the time being. A cab pulls up, Flexx hops into the cab.

“How's it going? I am not sure where a good spot would be, I just need a place to lay my head for the night, and maybe moving forward, know anywhere like that?”

Flexx says as he sits in the back of the cab. The driver starts to drive. He could see during the ride there were a lot of vacant shops, and it looked like there were places abandoned. He had heard of a war that had broke out and cleared the city. Rip to those that lost their lives. As they enter the city Flexx spots a liquor store, he request for the driver to make a quick stop.

“My man can you hit that LIQ for me.?”

He says looking up at the store coming up. The driver pulls over and stops while Flexx exits the vehicle and makes his way into to the liquor store. He heads over to grab some cognac and a few cigars. He walks up to the counter.

“Hey there, do you have any zigzags?”

Flexx pulls out the money for the items, as he waits for a response from the store tendant.

“Hey, why we do, how many packs would you like?”

He reaches to grab the zags for the customer

“Just give me one for today, I may be back for more at a later time”

Flexx exchanges the money for the items, smiles at the tender and makes his way back to the cab waiting outside. He hops in and the driver continues on his way. Just down the street from the liquor store there was a building with very little traffic and a few tennents. They stop right out front.

“Go inside here, and let him know Jeb sent ya. He should hook you up with a place to lay your head for a bit, and I’ll be seein ya”

He says to Flexx as he takes the money for the ride. Flexx hops out and heads in looking back.

“Good lookin out.”

He says to the driver as he leaves and Flexx enters the building heading to the front desk.

“Hello, Jeb sent me, said you could set me up with something nice.”

He slides the front desk a 50 and waits for a response. …  the front desk attendant passes him a key.

“Ok we will start off monthly first and see how it goes nothing guaranteed”

Flexx takes the keys and heads up to the room, scanning the area as he approached the door, he walks in and checks the area to make sure it was good to go. It was already furnished. He took a seat and thought about his next move not sure what it would be.

Report Post Tip

Back in the city, the safe house was needed to place the packages that were moved throughout the city. Flexx needed the other room for the other items that were being stored. The safe house was just that. The reason it was so on the down low. Flexx arrives with Slipp, and they pull up in the back. He has one of his younger homies to help load the product. He was hoping to get it out in the streets as soon as possible. They hop out of the vehicle and start to unload. Flexx opens the back storage so they could load the product. there were about ten or twelve bundles at about one pound a piece. Flexx kept his head on a swivel as the loaded the product. With a clean execution they load the last few bricks, Flexx takes another look around as he closes and locks the storage. 

"I'm about to make a run yall. what do you got going on later?"

Flexx says as he reaches into his pocket and pulls a blunt out and lights it. 

"If not meet me at the lounge this evening. got something to go over with yall."

They all shake hands and go their way for the rest of the day, Flexx hops in his vehicle and makes his way down the street to his next destination, 

Report Post Tip

Flexx had just got back into town and headed over to the safe house first. He needed to make sure that everything down in Philly was successful. there was one of his men who should have arrived, and he just wanted to get the ok. He walked out of the airport and Matua was waiting to pick them up. They walk up to the vehicle and hop in. 

"Hows everything? Anything new going on?"

Flexx says to Matua as he pulls out a blunt and lights it. He takes a few drags and passes it to Taga, 

"Everything is going good. Crew is moving along nice still and it still on point. How was the trip. I did see Lamont just got to the safe house a few hours ago, looks like that went good."

Matua says as he takes the blunt from Taga. He continues on route to the safe house as he then passes the blunt over to Flexx. 

"Yea, it was actually good. I am still waiting to hear the final word, in the meanwhile, I could probably talk with them and get access if they have the time otherwise we will see."

Flexx says as he takes another drag of the blunt, they continue on their way and arrive at the safe house. Matua pulls up in the back and parks. You could see some of the thugs posted up outside holding the spot down. Good security. They get out of the vehicle and Flexx nods to a few of the gangsters as he walks in. Over at the lounge area, Lamont was sitting having a drink. As Flexx and Taga made their way over to the booth where he was sitting Lamont raised his glass with a smile as to toast in a successful run

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Safe House
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL