Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:41:36
Page:  1 
Twists Knives and Swords Started by: Twist on May 23, '18 04:35

"Welcome to twists knives and swords. We have the best blades in all of Los Angeles. Let me know if you need any help looking or sharpening your own blade."

The man behind the counter showed the new face around the shop.  

" Follow me and ill show you around the place give you a tour of our rare products! Over here are the knife and daggers."

• The Indonesian Kris Dagger    $180.00
  • Ancient Chineese Bronze Gilding Knife    $230.00
  • The Russian Silver Niello Kindjal Knife   $260.00

"Over here is where we keep the Swords and Machetes."

• The South American Machete    $400.00
  • Spaniard Sabre   $640.00
  • Wakizashi Kyo-Sukashi Katana   $3200.00

"We have one more item you need to see!"

• The English Medieval Battle Axe with Gothic Ice Pick on the back   $4000.00

"Let me know what I can do for ya?"

Report Post Tip

All take them all Please. These will make great gifts for my Family when Christmass comes! Absolutley Amazing!

Thnx Twist.

JimmyJR.

Report Post Tip

As Twist comes out of the back room he sees JimmyJR asking for everything in the store, to his sales representative.  Twist bags up all of the items that Jimmy wants and grunted to the sales guy to close up the shop until they get another shipment in.  Twist walks back into his office when he sits down to try to relax he hears a lot of breaking glass and rustling around.  Twist goes back to his closet and pull out his sledge hammer.

The clown does have a gun but he prefers for things to be really gory.  

right as he was grabbing the hammer he hears a loud BANG!  He knew that sound, He knew a gun just fired.  He runs out of the office to see his employee lying on the ground with his skull partially missing.  Twist looks up to see that four men in all black and ski masks had broken into his shop.  He stood there staring at the men with the look of a demon in his eyes.  One of the men lifted the same double barrel shot gun that just blew the head of the cashier off.

"Get on the ground you creepy fuck!"

Twist just stood there staring. There were shots racing in his head.

Why did they do this? Are they good people? Should I kill them? How should I kill them? Go Go Do It Now!

Twist walked slowly toward the man with the shot gun dragging the hammer on the floor.  By this time another man had pulled his pistol out and had it pointed at Twist chest. The clown got just close enough to the man with the shotgun to swing the hammer from the ground and smash him right in his temple. The man died instantly on impact, you could see his skull caved in as he slapped on the floor. Then Twist let out a scream, more like a war call.

"AHHHHHAGH!"

He started rushing at the other three men when the one intruder pumped 3 rounds from the 9mm into Twistys chest.  He hit the ground gasping for air but at the same time scrambling to get back to his feet.  One of the oppositions hurried to check his partner for a pulse, while the other two pulled out a roll of duct tape and threw Twisty in the chair, and began to wrap him to the chair.

"You are one tough cookie ain't ya big guy? Now why don't you stay there like a good boy while we get all the money from that office of yours."

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther-Junior reads the leaflet that was on the floor, He could use good Knives, He was definately gonna have a look in the shop in Seattle where the business would be.

"I will definately will have a look"
Report Post Tip

Tyrant, while just outside of the shop, passing it by, thinks,

Why not stop in a grab a new butcher's knife. I need a new one, one that's a little more suited for cutting into flesh and bone. Ya know for cuts of meat... not at all for cutting up victims and hiding bodies.

Tyrant decides to enter the shop... as soon as he opens the door he is greeted by a rather violent sight of horror. One man with a bashed in skull on the ground, another a bloody mess of a man being tied up to a chair and 3 other well armed fellows. All of which staring into Tyrant's eyes, which, at this point have a rather shocked expression.

Yup... I'mma... I just wanted a... I think I'll go now.

Tyrant fumbles over his words as he slowly backs away towards the door in which he just came in from.

Report Post Tip

BudKnight was on his way to the business district to make a few purchases when he spotted a storefront advertising blades. This was of great interest to him and he knew that he could go buy a new sword for Dave the Swordsman who was the bartender of his tavern in Chicago. As he was entering he spotted another man quickly exiting the business as if he had come face to face to a dragon.

As the door swung open Bud saw what was happening that made the other man so frightened. There were 3 men tying up a poor jester and attempting to take all his hard earned money and goods. This was not something that he could just leave or watch happen, he was a noble knight of Seattle and this was something he must stop if he was to keep his honor. There was nothing left to do but take action...

Two of the men were quite distracted as they made their way further into the building to attempt to find more cash or valuables. One man was just finishing up making some extra additions to the bindings on the jester. As he rose to his feet and turned he saw the flash of steel and for a moment he was unsure what had just happened. But as he stumbled backward he looked down to see quite the large opening in his abdomen begin to show and he collapsed to the ground in a crumpled heap. 

Now it was time to release this man from his bindings, "Hello there good friend, I do believe I recognize you from Seattle. I am here to help you. We shall vanquish these men and leave none to ever commit such crimes against you again."

He quickly freed Twist so that they may take action against those last two men who dare attempt to steal from Twist.....

"Here is your hammer my good man. You'll need this. I see you have already shown great prowess in using it to dispatch of their other compatriot on the ground there." BudKnight nodded in admiration.

Report Post Tip

When Twist saw BudKnight come in at first he was scared that there was going to be another man in on there plan. But once he pulled out his sword Twist knew that sword. He knew that Bud came from the headquarters in Seattle. A sigh of relief came across the clown knowing that family had entered the shop.  

Mince the knight sliced one of the intruders the other two backed up, looking at the gory scene BudKnight had left. Twist got his hammer handed back to him and he went berserk, he rushed one of the men swinging out of control. Missing everytime the man ducked under the blows.

”Come on man we didn’t mean any harm we will leave!”

Twist stopped swinging the hammer and went to the door and flick the lock then looks over at BudKnight and nodded his head in excitement.  One of the men pulled out the firearm again and Twist swung the hammer knocking the pistol out of his hand.  The next blow immobilized the man by shattering his knee. The man fell to the ground shrieking in pain.  Twist looked over to bud to see how it was going with the last intruder.

Report Post Tip

Bud watched at Twist took care of one of the intruders with quite the exceptional blow!

"Oh what a great strike my good sir! I can always admire one who knows how to use weaponry whether blade or hammer." Bud started to make his way towards the final intruder.

"Wha....what...what is wrong with you two? Why won't you stop? We're giving up!" The final intruder struggled to get his words out.

Bud chuckled and the man fired a bullet at him. It glanced off of Bud's armor with a loud metal on metal noise. He lifted his sword as he made his final approach. The man tripped and fell as he backpedaled from the mighty swordsman.

"There is no honor in attacking a trader in his shop and then begging for mercy. Although I do hope you rest in peace as most men do not deserve damnation. You attempted to take his livelihood and you attempted to take my life. This cannot go unanswered." But lifted the sword up above his head and then with one smooth motion brought it down upon the man ending his life.

"Well, I will make some calls for some fellows to come help clean up your shop for you. This was quite the exciting adventure, no matter how short. Although I do hope you stay out of trouble from now on. I may not always be lucky enough to show up just in time to help you." BudKnight shook Twist's hand. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Twists Knives and Swords
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL